Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was I in the wrong here?

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex-girlfriends birthday was yesterday...she screwed me over by unexpectedly breaking up with me about a month ago, telling me she didn't want to be tied down anymore or serious with anyone. She hasn't called me or contacted me in any way the past 3 weeks. Well, i found out today from one of my friends that she is mad at me because I didn't call her on her birthday yesterday.

I'm thinking, wtf? I have cut contact with her to get over her, deleted her from my buddy list, deleted her personal web page off my bookmarks, and haven't called her. And she is mad because I didn't call her on her birthday after she broke my fvcking heart. Am I wrong for not calling her? Cause i'm kind of feeling bad.

Sugarfoot

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I was a bit rough on you the last time you posted, but I'm glad to see that you are staying away from that b!tch.

That being said, who cares if she's mad at you? That's a good thing, by the way! She thought she owned you, but she just realized that you don't need her anymore. She's was waiting for you to cave in and beg, but you haven't done that Viper (and you're not going to!).

You should feel empowered. Obviously she was thinking about you. However, she's not mad that a good friend didn't call her on her birthday. She's mad because she realizes now how powerless she is over you. You're doing good Viper. You're doing real good.

TOOTLES™

Reaction score
Sugarfoot is right. She's angry because her little plaything's developed a mind of his own. Whoever it was telling you she's mad - do yourself a favour and tell them to spare you her sob stories. You're not interested.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're wasting your time with this person. You need to have a closure discussion with her in which you must have the maturity to take command of the situation completely. Explain to her in complete sentenses with all seriousness the full gravity of the situaition from your point of view like the D.A. vs a crack head who slaughtered children.

If she starts getting load and irrational (I should say when) then be firm and end the conversation washing your hands of the matter.

She needs to do some growing up, as do you no doubt but that's no reason for you to put up with that kind of chaos.

This is like that new Usher Song ... Can't figure it out , so caught up.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to have a closure discussion with her in which you must have the maturity to take command of the situation completely. Explain to her in complete sentenses with all seriousness the full gravity of the situaition from your point of view like the D.A. vs a crack head who slaughtered children.

Very bad idea. If you call this girl or get in contact with her, you'll be playing into her game. Right now, you have the Power, keep it that way.

Sugarfoot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by biker_gixxer
Very bad idea. If you call this girl or get in contact with her, you'll be playing into her game. Right now, you have the Power, keep it that way.

Agreed. A closure discussion is a horrible, horrible idea. Remember: do NOT contact her for any reason. Though it may seem innocent, it will just make your healing that much harder and longer.

TOOTLES™

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women get all pissy when they think you're not missing them. You're doing a great job so far, and she didn't even deserve a birthday kick in the ass. Keep up the good work. The pain will go away as time passes.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you did the right thing by not calling the EX. Hell you gave her all that time to contact you and she didn't. Why in the world would she think you would want to call her? I'm kinda going through the same thing of 0 contact but my ex's birthday is in April.

Also I think the breakup closure conversation gives the lady all the power. I did it with my ex because I wanted to get an explanation but I found out the female explanation of why she lost interest is totally useless. Better to leave it hanging....No Closure.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Better to leave it hanging....No Closure.
You've just caused a revolution!!!!!!

Non closure acceptance is closure in itself...
Not seeking an answer after she dumps you will drive her insane and restore power back to you, post-breakup.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Nope...you did nothing wrong. She's just sore because you aren't pining away over her and are actually moving on with your life.

Continue to do just as you have been...

Good job.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sexual_intellectual
Sugarfoot is right. She's angry because her little plaything's developed a mind of his own. Whoever it was telling you she's mad - do yourself a favour and tell them to spare you her sob stories. You're not interested.
I concur with this assessment. I was recently put in the same situation a couple weeks ago.

My situation ended up with the girl b1tching at all the bad stuff I did... 7 MONTHS AGO (broke up 6 months ago) I just pretended my head was hurting and told her that I needed to get off the phone. Probably might change my cell number. Oh yeah, funny thing was.. she did the dumping. Why do girls feel like they have to keep bashing you even after they dumped you? Psychos.