Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was high AF...got a new 4k tv

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So im high...got the new 4k tv and was just browsing 4k stuff on youtube...stumbled upon a london uk night life walking video.
Lots of them girls are pretty hot...a notch below miami and in my opinion...white girls will be a notch below latinas...generally speaking out my azz

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
So im high...got the new 4k tv and was just browsing 4k stuff on youtube...stumbled upon a london uk night life walking video.
Lots of them girls are pretty hot...a notch below miami and in my opinion...white girls will be a notch below latinas...generally speaking out my azz

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Dude you must be high as shyte.

UK girls are Average as shyte. Most are obese or single moms with 3 baby daddies.

British girls are skanky as hell, most are masculine and have been ran through.

I know.. I live here in this miserable shyte hole. Lol
And then you have to deal with perma cloudiness and summer highs in the 50s and 60s(F not C) in a lot of places to boot!

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UK girls are Average as shyte. Most are obese or single moms with 3 baby daddies.
In other words, Vicky Pollard:

1699999906372.png

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you must be high as shyte.

I know.. I live here in this miserable shyte hole. Lol
I heard that...and seen some uk tv.
But the nightlife chicks...a little too much make up...but i seen 7 8 9s

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was the tv sideways?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Reminds me of back in 2008 when I got drunk as a skunk and ordered a mini fridge for my bar because I didn't have room for all my beer in the main fridge. A couple weeks later it showed up and I was like WTF is this? I didn't remember ordering it. My GF at the time reminded me "Dude, you were so damn drunk and you ordered it for your beer!" . Oh really! o_O Well, good news, it's been 15 years and it still runs like a champ. The bad news is, I don't drink 5% of the beer I used to, so I no longer need it!