"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Was flirted with on phone by hot voice secretary

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
I was booking a showing and this secretary started flirting with me on the phone, saying how her last name sounds similar to mine and started chatting me up a bit. I asked her name and said that it was "nice talking to her" and then hung up afterwards. I know hired guns at Real-Estate offices look great. Yet, I could not bring myself to do anything with her. Wow. This is how I treated interested women who are flirting with me over the phone. Guess I must like chasing women who don't show interest or something. What's wrong with me?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Shes prolly an attention ***** slut trying to help the office close a deal by shmoozing betas on the phone
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Still have to take it with a grain of salt. She doesn't know me and how I look like physically. It's like telephone dating before online dating (remember those days?). People only know your voice and energy.

She could have shined on to me because my first name sounds like an ITALIAN WHITE guy and paycheque-to-paycheque Caribbean girls may be friendly to a white sounding name. This may be just a case of mistaken JBW. Some people are surprised when they see me and discover I'm not a stereotypical white Italian. However the point of connection was out last names sounded similar.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Guilt-based religion and possibly a domineering mother.
Agreed.

Most of his postings is like its scripted by a mother and repeated by the son online.

Even this call he made was on the urging of an aunt.

Too much feminine influences really fvcks up a boy.

Right here is the perfect example of what happens when a woman is allowed to raise and mentor her sons.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
I did this once years ago. It was a customer service rep for Pac Bell or whatever post-AT&T phone company was in California at the time. She was local and I got her # and took her out. She turned out to be attractive and friendly. I fumbled the date, drank a little too much and though I made a move, she declined and I never called her again. Point being, never let yourself miss a chance. Don't beat yourself up about it, we all pull back sometimes. But you can pull numbers in almost any situation.
This can be recovered. I have her first name and I know where she works. Should I sent a business card in the mail with a personal note attached and mail to her Real-Estate office and see if she will call me? I mean if it's meant to be she'll respond by mail, no loss in trying, right? The only issue is I feel too crammed to set up a date with anyone.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
I did this once years ago. It was a customer service rep for Pac Bell or whatever post-AT&T phone company was in California at the time. She was local and I got her # and took her out. She turned out to be attractive and friendly. I fumbled the date, drank a little too much and though I made a move, she declined and I never called her again. Point being, never let yourself miss a chance. Don't beat yourself up about it, we all pull back sometimes. But you can pull numbers in almost any situation.
On principle though, yeah, I've never asked someone out on the phone from the other end of the line before. It would be an interesting exercise to try. As long it's not a lady calling from collections/accounts' receivables or something like that where you'll be DLV big-time. Again, these are highly niche areas that are not explored as potential ways of meeting women.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Agreed.

Most of his postings is like its scripted by a mother and repeated by the son online.

Even this call he made was on the urging of an aunt.

Too much feminine influences really fvcks up a boy.

Right here is the perfect example of what happens when a woman is allowed to raise and mentor her sons.
You are against twisting my posts to suite your own narrative. My father suggested that I get her phone number and is setting me up to talk to other girls. That was written in the post that you are referring to. Where did I say I was raised by a single mother? (hint: there is no post that says that). You are still on ignore by the way.
 

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
256
Reaction score
102
Location
-
Honestly, she could've been a scammer. I know it's not the highest probability, but it's entirely possible you were talking to a butt ugly 2/10 with a pretty voice. Hell, for all we know it was some man with an altered voice. You could've nabbed her number, did some research/lookup with it and determined the realness of her pretty quickly.
 
Top