Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was flirted with on phone by hot voice secretary

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was booking a showing and this secretary started flirting with me on the phone, saying how her last name sounds similar to mine and started chatting me up a bit. I asked her name and said that it was "nice talking to her" and then hung up afterwards. I know hired guns at Real-Estate offices look great. Yet, I could not bring myself to do anything with her. Wow. This is how I treated interested women who are flirting with me over the phone. Guess I must like chasing women who don't show interest or something. What's wrong with me?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Shes prolly an attention ***** slut trying to help the office close a deal by shmoozing betas on the phone

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still have to take it with a grain of salt. She doesn't know me and how I look like physically. It's like telephone dating before online dating (remember those days?). People only know your voice and energy.

She could have shined on to me because my first name sounds like an ITALIAN WHITE guy and paycheque-to-paycheque Caribbean girls may be friendly to a white sounding name. This may be just a case of mistaken JBW. Some people are surprised when they see me and discover I'm not a stereotypical white Italian. However the point of connection was out last names sounded similar.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Guilt-based religion and possibly a domineering mother.
Agreed.

Most of his postings is like its scripted by a mother and repeated by the son online.

Even this call he made was on the urging of an aunt.

Too much feminine influences really fvcks up a boy.

Right here is the perfect example of what happens when a woman is allowed to raise and mentor her sons.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still have to take it with a grain of salt. She doesn't know me and how I look like physically. It's like telephone dating before online dating (remember those days?). People only know your voice and energy.

She could have shined on to me because my first name sounds like an ITALIAN WHITE guy and paycheque-to-paycheque Caribbean girls may be friendly to a white sounding name. This may be just a case of mistaken JBW. Some people are surprised when they see me and discover I'm not a stereotypical white Italian. However the point of connection was out last names sounded similar.
I did this once years ago. It was a customer service rep for Pac Bell or whatever post-AT&T phone company was in California at the time. She was local and I got her # and took her out. She turned out to be attractive and friendly. I fumbled the date, drank a little too much and though I made a move, she declined and I never called her again. Point being, never let yourself miss a chance. Don't beat yourself up about it, we all pull back sometimes. But you can pull numbers in almost any situation.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did this once years ago. It was a customer service rep for Pac Bell or whatever post-AT&T phone company was in California at the time. She was local and I got her # and took her out. She turned out to be attractive and friendly. I fumbled the date, drank a little too much and though I made a move, she declined and I never called her again. Point being, never let yourself miss a chance. Don't beat yourself up about it, we all pull back sometimes. But you can pull numbers in almost any situation.
This can be recovered. I have her first name and I know where she works. Should I sent a business card in the mail with a personal note attached and mail to her Real-Estate office and see if she will call me? I mean if it's meant to be she'll respond by mail, no loss in trying, right? The only issue is I feel too crammed to set up a date with anyone.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On principle though, yeah, I've never asked someone out on the phone from the other end of the line before. It would be an interesting exercise to try. As long it's not a lady calling from collections/accounts' receivables or something like that where you'll be DLV big-time. Again, these are highly niche areas that are not explored as potential ways of meeting women.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long it's not a lady calling from collections/accounts' receivables or something like that where you'll be DLV big-time.
Even then, who cares? If she sounds sexy, go for it. Women do not see "DLV" or "DHV" the way men do. There's some other thread where people are talking about women doing math in their heads when assessing males. You know you're on a men's forum when you read stuff like that. Throw that shyt out the window.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed.

Most of his postings is like its scripted by a mother and repeated by the son online.

Even this call he made was on the urging of an aunt.

Too much feminine influences really fvcks up a boy.

Right here is the perfect example of what happens when a woman is allowed to raise and mentor her sons.
You are against twisting my posts to suite your own narrative. My father suggested that I get her phone number and is setting me up to talk to other girls. That was written in the post that you are referring to. Where did I say I was raised by a single mother? (hint: there is no post that says that). You are still on ignore by the way.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, she could've been a scammer. I know it's not the highest probability, but it's entirely possible you were talking to a butt ugly 2/10 with a pretty voice. Hell, for all we know it was some man with an altered voice. You could've nabbed her number, did some research/lookup with it and determined the realness of her pretty quickly.