Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Warning …. The bad part of being a DJ

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every now and then you meet a woman that just knocks your socks off. This happened to me at a friend’s wedding this past Saturday, where I met MM. She was just freaking awesome. Things were going well, dancing and having a great time, she is the complete package. But the problem was I had to get back home and work of a proposal. The temptation was to get a hotel room, stay until we got kicked out of the reception and spend the night there instead of driving two and a half hours back home to work.

It is times like this when I wished I could ignore reality and toss everything out the window believing that love was augury, and just roll with the experience. I got her number, will make a date when she gets back from Minnesota in a couple of weeks and see where it goes. Doing this, of course, has its risks… it could work out, but, the chances are that some other dude (because they were orbiting around ready to pounce) will spend time with her at the reception and bend over backwards to be around her… and the window of opportunity will close.

Driving back, because I had almost three hours thinking about this, wishing I lived in a dream world and surrender to magical thinking. But I had work to do and that was more important. When things like this happen it is critically important to you sanity and well-being to remember that reality is what it is, and wishing things were different can and will fvck up your life.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Every now and then you meet a woman that just knocks your socks off. This happened to me at a friend’s wedding this past Saturday, where I met MM. She was just freaking awesome. Things were going well, dancing and having a great time, she is the complete package. But the problem was I had to get back home and work of a proposal. The temptation was to get a hotel room, stay until we got kicked out of the reception and spend the night there instead of driving two and a half hours back home to work.

It is times like this when I wished I could ignore reality and toss everything out the window believing that love was augury, and just roll with the experience. I got her number, will make a date when she gets back from Minnesota in a couple of weeks and see where it goes. Doing this, of course, has its risks… it could work out, but, the chances are that some other dude (because they were orbiting around ready to pounce) will spend time with her at the reception and bend over backwards to be around her… and the window of opportunity will close.

Driving back, because I had almost three hours thinking about this, wishing I lived in a dream world and surrender to magical thinking. But I had work to do and that was more important. When things like this happen it is critically important to you sanity and well-being to remember that reality is what it is, and wishing things were different can and will fvck up your life.
You couldn't have worked on the proposal the next day?

Sometimes a little flexibility is called for...or perhaps not putting it off til the last minute next time so you could have some flexibility?

M

member160292

I would have gone with a hotel if I had everything I needed for the proposal on me. You were in the right place at the right time.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats on having your priorities and sticking to them. I think you have a solid opportunity for a weekend sleepover date 2. The long lead time could result in her idealizing you during the leadup. You made a good first impression. Date 2 is gonna be a good one.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got her number. You did the better play. The desire to ditch your obligation to try to first date bang is rooted in scarcity. If she shares interest, this actually helped you stand out.
Yes. But sometimes you also need to move FAST with women even with high IL. Two weeks can be too long for some women to wait, they're like ADHD children who flock on to whatever guy is giving them attention (even if its small scraps of attention). Things like this seem more appropriate after you've banged. Though it may vary a lot depending on the women. Plus she doesn't even know why he left does she? Not all women hampster over unavailibility, especially early on. Sometimes they can interpret it as total disinterest. But who knows, she could definitely end up hampstering over it.

When there's an opportunity like this, sometimes you might be shooting yourself in the foot.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. But sometimes you also need to move FAST with women even with high IL. Two weeks can be too long for some women to wait, they're like ADHD children who flock on to whatever guy is giving them attention (even if its small scraps of attention). Things like this seem more appropriate after you've banged. Though it may vary a lot depending on the women. Plus she doesn't even know why he left does she? Not all women hampster over unavailibility, especially early on. Sometimes they can interpret it as total disinterest. But who knows, she could definitely end up hampstering over it.

When there's an opportunity like this, sometimes you might be shooting yourself in the foot.
No. This entire assumption is based on scarcity. If the interest was mutual, her curiosity will increase in his absence. This is human psychology. Proper game requires patience.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. This entire assumption is based on scarcity. If the interest was mutual, her curiosity will increase in his absence. This is human psychology. Proper game requires patience.
Yes but this is only true if you left a truly remarkable impression on her and piqued her interest enough to make her think about you at the exclusion of potentially other high SMV men who are doing the same thing but fvcked her that night instead of disappearing.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the attraction can be fostered through sporadic contact leading up to the meetup. Let it smolder then stir up the coals...then when she meets in person, pour the gas to her and show the sexual intent.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes but this is only true if you left a truly remarkable impression on her and piqued her interest enough to make her think about you at the exclusion of potentially other high SMV men who are doing the same thing but fvcked her that night instead of disappearing.
Well, yes. Interested women do not forget you. That is the entire point. No matter what one cannot negotiate attraction. That is a scarcity mindset based on fear. Same thirst level as 97% of other men.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, yes. Interested women do not forget you. That is the entire point. No matter what one cannot negotiate attraction. That is a scarcity mindset based on fear. Same thirst level as 97% of other men.
I'm thinking 2 weeks is simply too long without leaving a proper impression (ie date or bang) but then I remember I've met had brief interactions with women who were going out of town but then came over 1-2 weeks later.

With the state of abundance women have now, you have to admit even a high SMV man is easily replaceable.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking 2 weeks is simply too long without leaving a proper impression (ie date or bang) but then I remember I've met had brief interactions with women who were going out of town but then came over 1-2 weeks later.

With the state of abundance women have now, you have to admit even a high SMV man is easily replaceable.
Last bang I had before my current girl it was over 3 weeks between the first date and second date. I banged on the second date. Shvt happens all the time just play it cool. Your mindset is thirsty.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last bang I had before my current girl it was over 3 weeks between the first date and second date. I banged on the second date. Shvt happens all the time just play it cool. Your mindset is thirsty.
I’ve had 3 weeks elapse between a first & second date happen once. I agree it can happen but it is rare.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if she's happy to hear from you sometime this week then all is well. Just a couple notes: Waiting until getting
Kicked out of a Wedding reception can bring on party burnout. Rescuing her before that sets in, helps both of you continue a great chance meet. Remember, if she found some guy after you left, then she's not the complete package girl you were hoping her to be. Weddings are a short break from reality, girls are on their best night out in a long time and you left ya big dummy.
The good is she knows you have priorities, she liked you over the others, "good job" My suggestion, overnight that proposal or walk it in next time. Holly-Molly I couldn't have bailed like that! Request an update.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had that happen too, sometimes even separated by months like after a ONS or something. Again my point is moreso that OP didn't specify much what he did to show how high her IL was, so, I was making a point that that what you're saying is only true if a) your SMV is very high/higher than hers and b) you make a real lasting impression. I agree that high IL women basically never forget about men (literally that's what alpha widowing is) but you're also painting this to be black and white as if the interaction with the girl was the best case scenario. Lukewarm or moderate interest will not always keep them around for 2 weeks.

I'm not in scarcity bro message me and I'll show you a pic of a smoking hot 21 year old latina I just banged

Last edited:

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ or not, part of being masculine is the ability to be flexible and adapt to the given situation.

When a pvssy presents itself to you, your most important priority right at that moment is to FVCK it good, which OP didn't.

All the self-talks about sticking to priorities and whatnot are self-soothing and mental masturbation at best.

M

member160292

This is actually an insightful discussion. Appreciate the thoughts going on here

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ or not, part of being masculine is the ability to be flexible and adapt to the given situation.

When a pvssy presents itself to you, your most important priority right at that moment is to FVCK it good, which OP didn't.

All the self-talks about sticking to priorities and whatnot are self-soothing and mental masturbation at best.
When you build a good life the availability of ***** is not an issue. The ability to delay gratification, most often, will pay off. It also will serve as a good test of whether the pleasure is worthwhile. Remember the destination and make sure your detours don't get you too far off track.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you build a good life the availability of ***** is not an issue. The ability to delay gratification, most often, will pay off. It also will serve as a good test of whether the pleasure is worthwhile. Remember the destination and make sure your detours don't get you too far off track.
I'm not saying you're obligated to fvck every pvssy that presents itself to you, but only the ones you really dig.

Read OP's story again, this was one pvssy he really wanted to bang.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I somewhat agree with that but pvssy isn't important. Then again, slaving away at your work isn't important either unless you're working for yourself. If you are into a girl and avoid her because you have "other priorities" it just seems silly, unless you genuinely want or need to do the other things. Maybe it's just me but I find it exceedingly rare to actually "connect" with a girl enough to make her put an impression on your mind in the way OP just described. Clearly, he wouldn't have made this post unless he saw something more in her than a typical thot. Why miss out on an opportunity like that? Men are so quick to pretend they've never been in love with a woman before.

All that said it comes down to your actual priorities. Give attention to whatever you think is most important and let the chips fall where they may. And if the girl really did like him, he has nothing to worry about.

Last edited: