"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #1

All (7) Like Like (7)

    1. Like

      mrskinnypantz

      Senior Don Juan 33
      • Messages
        434
      • Reaction score
        332
    2. Like

      Poonstra

      Senior Don Juan 48
      • Messages
        262
      • Reaction score
        189
    3. Like

      DEEZEDBRAH

      Master Don Juan 36
      • Messages
        6,068
      • Reaction score
        4,848
    4. Like

      BadWatermelon

      Don Juan 43
      • Messages
        173
      • Reaction score
        121
    5. Like

      darksprezzatura

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        1,430
      • Reaction score
        1,814
  • Loading…
Top