Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wanted: Your Most AFC Move

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My freshman year of college I had a crush on a girl in Anthropology. We hung out a bit and I could tell she liked me.

We were at a house party, and I was drunk, and pulled her aside and went on this long speech about how great she was, and how I would be such a good friend to her. Yep, I LJBF'd her, I guess thinking it would bring us closer or something stupid like that.

I found out weeks later that at the same house (maybe a different night) that some guy banged her in the bathroom. Lol.

Nevertheless, she and I eventually went out on a date and, sitting in the car at the end, I let a long, pregnant pause pass by while she waited for me to kiss her.

I think I even sent her flowers on her birthday that year. This poor girl must have really been confused by my stupid actions or lack thereof, and I don't blame her one bit for having her fun with other guys.

And, I got my share of action in college in the meantime, but not with the best girls I could pull, that's for sure.

I did have a nice "DJ" moment with aforementioned girl, a couple of years later. She stopped by my house unannounced as another (very hot) girl and I were just leaving for a date. It felt pretty good in that moment to be in demand in front of her. As for the hot girl I was taking out, she was totally into me, and I pu$$ed out on making a move on her as well.

All in all, I missed out on a lot of quality action in college. I came in with lots of confidence, and somehow went AFC in spite of girls really liking me, approaching me at parties, etc. I think I probably just drank too much and had no direction for most of it.

Reaction score
My freshman year of college I had a crush on a girl in Anthropology. We hung out a bit and I could tell she liked me.

We were at a house party, and I was drunk, and pulled her aside and went on this long speech about how great she was, and how I would be such a good friend to her. Yep, I LJBF'd her, I guess thinking it would bring us closer or something stupid like that.

I found out weeks later that at the same house (maybe a different night) that some guy banged her in the bathroom. Lol.

Nevertheless, she and I eventually went out on a date and, sitting in the car at the end, I let a long, pregnant pause pass by while she waited for me to kiss her.

I think I even sent her flowers on her birthday that year. This poor girl must have really been confused by my stupid actions or lack thereof, and I don't blame her one bit for having her fun with other guys.

And, I got my share of action in college in the meantime, but not with the best girls I could pull, that's for sure.

I did have a nice "DJ" moment with aforementioned girl, a couple of years later. She stopped by my house unannounced as another (very hot) girl and I were just leaving for a date. It felt pretty good in that moment to be in demand in front of her. As for the hot girl I was taking out, she was totally into me, and I pu$$ed out on making a move on her as well.

All in all, I missed out on a lot of quality action in college. I came in with lots of confidence, and somehow went AFC in spite of girls really liking me, approaching me at parties, etc. I think I probably just drank too much and had no direction for most of it.
How did the guy bang her in the bathroom?

Reaction score
Read the first thread I ever made on this forum. I had the hottest bartender in the city of Orlando come up to me and say "you look really nice."

I was drunk off my a$$ and said "thanks."

R

Ranger

After reading these I don’t feel so bad. Lol
Damn good stuff. I like the one about giving her the diary. OH FUK that’s hilarious.
I barely knew this girl, but I found this old arrowhead. So I wrote her a note and folded the arrowhead in it. I put it near her stuff so she would find it In the conversation trailer where I was doing summer work when I was in college.
She found it alright. She told all the guys in the construction trailer and I became the laughing stock. So I guess I get second place and giving the leader a run for his money.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I was 16, had this huge crush with the young BIG tits chemistry teacher, we were secretly exchanging love letters, I'll slip mine between my exercise book which she will later receive while grading my work and I even sprayed some cheap perfume to those letters :eek:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
When I was in my mid-to-late 20s, I used to write poetry, and was pretty good at it. NFN, I was published several times in my city and state. For the first two ladies I had sex with, I sent them poetry, they thought it was cute. It wasn't until later on when I discovered the red pill that it was pathetic. Basically, everything I did prior to the red pill, I no longer do.

MindPurify

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am about to trump you all.

My fiancee gets bad cramps during her time of the month. Probably only 6 months ago, I decided I'd be Superman and help her through these by being super duper nice and stuff.
So I introduced to her what I would term **Drumroll Please** the "Menstrual Box". It would be a gift box that I filled up with choccies and goodies for her when she hits her time of the month.
So every month... there would be the box... sitting waiting for her upon her returning home from work, to help her get through her pains.

And there I would be, being all :D. It now makes me cringe.
The boxes have since stopped, I can assure you.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
when I was 22, I was away at a party at a college in Eastern Illinois

I was trying to help this thick, darker skinned cutie with something and she made an obviously flirty comment towards me that I totally ignored. In retrospect, I probably could have smashed. She was exactly my type

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gather 'round, gather 'round.

So I broke up with my first girlfriend almost a year ago. It was the classic high school sweetheart sitch. We dated for 4 years while attending separate universities. Anyways, we broke up and being that she was the first LTR i ever had, I didn't know it would hurt so bad even though it was my decision.

That sh!t hurt. Like I got ran over by an 18-wheeler.

So I tried to get her back. Crying. Apologizing. Saying we could make it work. You know how it goes. And knowing what I know now.. all of that drove her away anyways. Poor me, I didn't know.

Something pretty devastating happened in her life while we were trying to figure things out. And by trying to figure things out I mean she strung me along while she compartmentalized her feelings and I told her it was okay. HAHA. I said I had hurt her and she shouldn't feel bad for stringing me along, I 'understood'.

Damn, what a pathetic mother fvcker.

So I took the opportunity to try and cheer her up and possibly get some brownie points and sent her a care package. Favorite treats, stuff that reminded her of good times together, and hold on boys... A picture of me holding a book titled "At least you'll be married to a doctor".

Fvcking hell.

She is in med school now. I wanted to show her I could change and I figured the best way was to show her that I had already begun. So I bought this book explaining how to understand your partner and support them as they go through medical school. She had mentioned it some time back.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Give me an A! .... Give me an F!! ... Give me a C!!!! WHATS THAT SPELL??

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL some of these are hilarious!!!! Ok ok I got one.... I was in high school and there was this really hot brunette HB 9+ anyways I got this little geeky friend of mine to call her off my home phone number and ask her to date me in which she said no.. Then I told her I'd give her lots of money HA! What a pathetic flop I was

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three years ago I befriended a girl who was in an LTR with some guy. In hopes of her falling in love with me I would hangout and do friend stuff. Went to church with her on Sundays. I hated that church. Just wanted to hang with her like a beta chump orbiter. Of course she would cancel at the last minute sometimes when she had anything better to do. This went on for a few months before she started ghosting me. I posted something on Facebook whining like a loser about people ghosting me. She texted me asking if I was talking about her. I admitted I was. Then she really started ghosting me after that. I cut contact. The next year I heard she was single, so I started textng her out of the blue. Asked her out on a date. She said that she was trying to get her life straight and wasn't in a place for dating. Of course she meant that I'm a loser in her eyes snd she would never date me. I saw on Facebook 2-3 months later that she had another boyfriend. I've cut all contact. Haven't talked to her in 2+ years.

If I could go back in time I would punch the s#@$ out of myself. Knock some common sense into me.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At first glance, yes. I saw a video about him and he had a pretty hot girlfriend at the time. He was saying it wasn't romantic; just an "act of kindness". I'd wager that out of 834 girls, 200 would have been happy to be with him.

I'm starting to wonder if a massive afc move can, under the right circumstances, yield a harvest.

One thing that he did get out of it was notoriety.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I married the second LTR I ever had in college so I'm the poster child of AFC's.

Edited down to ....A Long history of allowing a GF, Fiancee and later wife to put my Financial well being in peril, and paying off her debts...

The final straw....
When I get a collections call for the credit line that she opened and maxed out I called it quits in my head. The Credit cards and the credit line gets paid off...We have our 20th anniversary...

3 months later I tell her it is OVER...

Even with Alimony and Child Support, I think I'll be money ahead.

Last edited: