Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wanted: Your Most AFC Move

DoItAgain

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sad to say mine was a few years ago. I found a girl I grew up with (and who used to live down the street from me) on myspace and messaged her. For some reason, I thought I was in love with her (keep in mind, I hadn't, and haven't, seen in her in 10 years.) I was listening to "I want to know what love is" by Foreigner and getting shivers down my spine.

I started sending her love letters on myspace, then telling her about my problems, practically begging to meet up with her. Keep in mind she was fat, and even before she was fat, she was a kind 5 or 6. This went on for about a year, around the time I met my ex (who was 10 times better looking than her, and a nicer person too.) Even when dating my ex, I still had oneitis for the fattie. Luckily I stopped contacting her, and haven't contacted her since February of 09 (a month before I met my ex.) I didn't fully get over her until last November.

Now, I'd rate her a kind 4, and wouldn't even be seen with her in public.

SPEAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha this thread speaks to all of us.

Anyway in 10th grade I had a class with this girl, one of the rare hot and nice girls. I had an alpha male friend in the class and all three of us would talk, but mostly them two and my friend and I. He would make tons of jokes, a hilarious kid, we would all laugh and that was my contribution really.

Anyway I asked this girl to homecoming on a box of animal crackers.... and she accepted hahahaha. I went out to dinner with all of her hot friends and people who, at the time, I believed to be superior to me. I was a total AFC at the dinner and dance and I found out later that she only accepted because she felt sorry for me... HAHA.

Oh well its good when you can laugh at sh1t like this because you know you have come a long way. ;)

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Worst AFC MOVE.... I was really really shy with girls (was 13 or 14 at the time)
Anyway I was loving some girl and my friend too (wasn't the same girls lol) So I get the great idea of writing a love letter asking the girl to be my girlfriend and to come with me at the romantic dinner organized at school...

Now my friend has another great idea. Copy the exact same letter but just changing the names (WOW). And to make it even better, since we were so shy of the girls we loved that we decided that I was gonna give the letter to the girls he love and vice-versa...

But guess what happens... We got back monday, (since we have giving the letter just before the weekend) and everyone in school knew about the story because the two girls talked about the letter to eachother. One girl decided to read the letter in front of everybody in the school bus and everybody was talking about that... Another friend of mine reported that the girls find the letter completely lame and that she wouldn't go out with me or my friend since both of them were loving other dudes.

I was crushed because of the rejection but I was devastated about the humiliation at school, I want it to cry...

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giving a girl roses on the first date. But that was before I found this site.

Alchemystic

Banned
Reaction score
I had an infatuation on this girl who at that time was an HB9, really was an HB 9 but after a decade she lost one leg in a motorcycle accident after partying with her gangster boyfriend, became fat and has now a severely deformed face from dealing too much battering with big globs of hands(physical abuse). Now, she is not anymore an HB9. She is not even an HB anymore since HB means Hot Babe. She is more like a Babe(Pig) now. More like a UB2( Ugly Babe2)

Take Note: Even at age 14, she already had a size 36 breast! With the face of an 4 year old baby girl. She was that angelic. Of, course her bestfriend was somewhat more cute, beautiful and sexy
Okay here’s my story.

I met her when she was still 14 yrs. Old and we were both 14 at that time. I looked at her and said “Man I gotta get this girl at all expense”. So, I did. I said “Hi,” to her and invited her to lunch. She said “yes”, we ate and talk. And yes I paid for the meal. We became friends afterwards. We constantly hang around together. We constantly talk about everything; we skipped classes just so we can talk together. Hell, yeah, we didn’t even eat lunch because we didn’t notice the time. I give her free cellphone load and she just uses it to constantly call and text other guys but me. I followed her around like an idiot lost puppy. I carry her bags and stuff around. I pick up things that she purposely drops on the floor. I pay her taxi and bus fare. I make all of her school projects and assignments. I compliment her every second about how beautiful she is. We always sat or stand 2 – 3 feet away from each other. I gave her flowers, chocolates, cards, balloons even if it wasn’t Valentines Day. And this went on for several years! Until one day, she stop going to school and move back to her hometown. I constantly profess my undying love to her and how I can’t ***** live without her and that I wouldn’t be happy without her. Yikes! I sent her all sorts of psycho – analyzations through www.myspace.com and e – mail. I even created an online journal blog to let her know all my feelings and thoughts about her with poems in it. Double Yikes! While this was going on, girls left and right were falling in love with me for sort of no reason. And I rejected them all because I was obsessed and didn’t care about any other girls because I wanted her to feel special as my Mommy always use to tell me that you gotta treat a girl Nice, Be a gentleman, make her feel special. Crap! I constantly brag to her about how she is the “ONLY” girl I would like to have and I was so proud of it. Damn, writing this stuff, is just bringing so much tears, painful memories. I do not know if I can even continue writing. It is too goddamn painful. At this time, I have sent her thousands of e-mail messages. I drop out of school and got a job to pursue and chase her to her hometown which was a thousand miles away and I was still in high school. I got a job, became a workaholic construction worker. I worked 16 hours everyday just so that I would be so ****** tired and numb with so much physical pain. Physical pain was a good diversion but wasn’t enough. Everyday, I wake up screaming, sweating, having flashbacks of my mistakes and our goodbyes. Only to realize that she is really gone and this is a nightmare I can’t wake up from. Then I start to feel these massive heartaches. I thought I was having a heart attack but then I realize, ohh.. this must be what it feels to have your heartbroken. I drank beer everyday to work just to numb the feelings of loneliness and depression. I was still obsessed and focus on getting her. Finally, I got my bonus pay check. I spent 4000 dollars just to travel to her place at the age of 19(Year 2004). But before that…. I traveled to her place., I chatted with a guy named Pook. I think it was on www.everything2.com was where I met him.
I needed some leverage, somekind of plan., I needed an advantage because I was is an fool but at least I know I am fool so I search online about articles and stuff relating to Nice Guys. Then I read pooks threads on www.everything2.com. I contacted him and ask him how do I escape the friendzone? And do you know what his advice was?
He said to me, “Rape her” but pook why? Isn’t that against the law? Pook said,
“The very reason why you got trapped in the friendzone was because of your failure in being A Man”. “Oh, you poor boy. The friendzone is an impossible trap to escape”. When a girl looks at you for the first time, you have only a few seconds to establish that you are a sexual being, A Man. A girl can not combine sexuality with friendship. A girl will either place you as a lover(sexual being) or a friend(sexless, devoid of sex). Be A Man. Stop whinning. Focus on your dreams, ambitions. Now, that you are in the friendzone; you have to take charge, be responsible enough to take action. It is your fault and no one else why you got in the friendzone so it is time to go and grab her by the hair and tear her apart. Rape her. But pook….Shhhh.. Hush hush..

You are telling me that you can not rape her because you are afraid to hurt her feelings? Say what? Why should you care about what girls feel? Do you think she cares about how you feel when you don’t get to have sex with her? Of course not! So why should you care about her feelings?
Here is my advice to you… just relax, have fun, date around with at least 1 woman per day for 1 year until it becomes a habit. By then you woudn’t be thinking about her anymore.

BOOM…. My internet connection got disconnected. I never heard from Pook again.

Here is my turning point, It was already 2004. I traveled to her place and confident to rape her as what Pook had advice me. I arrived at her place. We chatted. Again, I brought her roses, wine, chocolate and my Debit Card. Oh, by the way she fed the 400 f***** dollar Brazilian Chocolate to her dog. Grrrr.. I tolerated it. Yes, you heard me right. I f***** tolerated her b******. She always told me how she was a strict, conservative, religious, innocent, virgin girl and how she hated being touch, kiss, hug and how she hated sex and all that. Now, she is pregnant with an ******* who had rape her! This ******* by the way is now her Boyfriend whom she loves so much. Arrrgghhhh, I gave her so much attention, affection, time, energy and money and I didn’t even receive a single kiss. There wasn’t even any kino. Absolutely zero% kino! And all I got was nothing. So, you think I had enough? No, I continued to hang around being as friends with her. I rented an apartment so I can be close to her hometown. I persisted foolishly. I went around her school and whine to her friends and family about how I should be the one! I continued hanging around with her in the hopes that she might break up with her boyfriend and I might have a chance. I pay the meals for her and her BF while I get mercilessly tortured at the sight of her BF groping, fondling her body while she joyously sucks every saliva from her BF’s mouth.

And to add insult to injury.
She used my Debit Card to check in a Hotel with her BF plus the drank the wine all the wine I had given her as a present.
And if you still think I had enough? You’d think I had learn my lesson? You think you have heard the most AFC move? Not yet,
There is still more.
I bought her a 450 dollar diamond ring and proposed to her and then propose again to her twice with an even more expensive ring(1200 dollar ring). Kneeled down and literally begged her to marry me. Yes, you heard it right. BEG! I threw the diamond ring into I don’t know. I was so angry at that time so I didn’t care where I threw it. I never heard or seen of it again. Then one day, she called me because she needed money for her baby who was suffering from fever. So I immediately ran to her thinking it might be a chance and I might be her savior prince and she would fall in love with me. Oh boy how I was wrong. Her boyfriend appeared and asked her for money(The money I gave to her which was supposed to be for the baby). Her Boyfriend spent the money on beer and a vibrating dildo which I think later on was use for sex. I didn’t even complain or did anything about it while I got stuck baby sitting.
To add even more insult to injury. Yes, more insult, more pain, more wounds.
They’ve returned the vibrator dildo to me and said, “ Sorry boy, we kinda broke it.”

This is my turning point. I had enough! It was too much. A broken vibrator! All the nasty sex images flashing though my head, and all the things she said running through my head. I only had a few pennies so I had to walk a hundred miles back to my home crying. Ohh do not worry. I had the endurance of a stallion because I was a construction worker. My debit card was still with her though so basically I was broke emotionally, financially and damn my legs hurts so much from the 100 mile countryside walk. I was covered with a forest and the streets had no light. I was so quite during the night.
I arrived back home after a day and a half walk and received a cellphone call from her about her wanting to get back with me as friends. YECH! I said yes, I will always be there for you and love you. I will come back to you and see you again. NO, I won’t! I threw my cellphone away. I closed all my online accounts, I threw everything away. Okay throwing away everything was a stupid mistake.
Now, it just went downhill from there.
I got into drugs and some really, really, really nasty stuff so horrible I can not even mention it on this forum.
I woke up in a hospital afterwards.
The End

P.S.

Oops I forgot to mention. Her HB10 bestfriend slept with me naked 1 time while I was fully clothe and I did nothing! Damn!
My biggest regret was not having any regrets!

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a sad story, but hopefully you've learned from your mistakes. It's funny how you can sometimes come across a former hb years later and they now have a haggard appearance.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stayed in a relationship with a girl for like 2 months without sex. First 12 months of the relationship I was getting sex like a few times a month then it stopped. Me going 2 months without sex against my will is the biggest AFC thing I've ever done lol.

Betamax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fantastic stories, I have just spent hours reading right though this thread - thank you one and all for some great entertainment.

One of mine is because I wouldn't French kiss on a first date - at 13, I didn't even know what a French kiss was... the date lasted less the 30 minutes, but I did get to second base very briefly. Oh, those first teenage fumblings - best forgotten....

-------------------------------------------------------------
http://hubpages.com/hub/New-iPhone-5-Possible-Features

http://hubpages.com/hub/New-Apple-Ma...nt-or-Need-One

ConfusedHSer

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL okay here it goes.
Before this site happend, I kind of had my own turning point from socially awkward to popular.
During one of the parties I met a girl who obviously came on to me, and kept flirting with me on the phone etc.
Friends convinced me to ask her out, which I did via, a lame paper heart with will you be my girlfriend and 2 check boxes with yes and no.
Anyways it happend, just held hands, everytime I went out with her we had a mutual friend with us, and I paid for everything.
Finally she got tired of it and broke up with me because I progressed too slowly. Dating a month and all I did was hug and hold hands, didn't even kiss her or do anything!
Biggest regret of my life, wish I could go back in time and kick myself in the nuts.
This is extremly condensed, but afterwards I got depressed for almost a entire week, posted lame facebook status updates and moped around looking sad in school hoping she'd take pity.
God, what a embarassment haha :)

Though afterwards about a week later a friend hosted a party for me and I scored double that night, and it's been all uphill from there (women wise anyways haha).

lili19771

Don Juan
Reaction score
Grade 10@timmies a girl I liked and my bestfriend

friend:All the guys who like you are always faggots
me: Except me (implying I like her)(she didn't know until this moment)

Domo_Arigatoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think i've ever been so AFC as to throw myself to the feet of a woman (metaphorically) but the worst thing i can think of right now is on the last day of school there was this girl that was my "love" in psychology (you're basically a fake couple for the school year and go through marriage crap) And i had slowly gotten attracted to her toward the end of the year and we started hanging out/smoking weed before and after school for the last few weeks of school. So i listen to her talk about her bf/ex-bf who's in boot camp or some **** all the while giving myself false hope that she'll choose me instead.

Btw all these times we were alone blazing i never used kino because i was that (respect women's physical boundaries) kind of guy for a long-ass time...
Anyways the last day of school i meet her ask to speak to her alone and tell her that i have a crush on her blah blah blah and these words came from my lips i can't ****ing believe it, "would you give me a chance?"
WTF WAS I THINKING SAYING SOME AFC **** LIKE THAT?!
anyways she tells me to hit her up over summer, i do, with no response.
Eventually i just deleted her out of my phone and put that in the past.

ipeefreely

Don Juan
Reaction score
In high school (around the 11th grade) i became completely infatuated with one of my long term friends. Obviously she didn't like me back but that didn't stop me from trying. I kept trying for almost 2 years. When senior prom came, I found out she didn't have a date (the reason being me scaring off all potential candidates) and I asked her relentlessly.

She agreed to go with me only under the circumstances that:

1. I had to rent a baller ass car to go to take her to the prom with

2. I pay for her entry, food....whatever. The whole shebang.

3. I take her friend TOO that wasn't attractive at all. (WTF was I thinking?)

I agreed to everything and we went "together"... her, me, and her friend that is. When we get to the dance, she literally ditches me for another guy at the first opportunity she gets, leaving me with her friend and the bill. She then has the balls to ask me for a ride home at the end of the dance so she can look good in front of all her friends in the car that I had rented.

I still slap myself for how stupid I was back then in high school. I think I would much rather cut my own balls off than act like that again.

Zenboy93

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah I beat you all xD

Here's MY story 4 years ago when I was in Middle school.
I was completly in love with this girl and my whole time was involved thinking about her I gave her tons of gifts which my parents offered me.

The funny thing I still remember and makes me feel bad tho is that once I wrote a diary of a complete made out story, telling her that I had a girlfriend and she was kidnapped *Insert Public laugh here* and that my heroic father was searching for her *Insert louder public laugh* and that after all that I need someone to stay with me and love me, man she told me " It's okay I'm always here for you if you need anything from a friend", and after that I still begged her to date me.

I was PATHETIC.

TheJazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in my AFC days (isn't it cool how we all had AFC days?), I used to fall infatuated with pretty much every girl that would give me the time of day, as any AFC would. I once summed up the courage to ask a "female friend" out on a date. The conversation went something like this.

TJ: "So let's go out. "
HB: "Ok. :D"

20 minutes before the date.

HB: "Actually I don't think I can come. "
TJ: "NO! PLEASE COME PLEASE PLEASE!"

Hahaha I still chuckle at the old me. That's not all. On the said date, I didn't close, paid for everything, and sat with the girl on a park bench for about 15 minutes, doing nothing. In those 15 minutes, I scrunched up nice and close to her side and said (looking away), "I could die here and I would die happy. This is soooooooooooo perfect."

...I know, right?
I thank God that I discovered SoSuave the very next day.

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
Thank God mine isn't as bad as some of the ones I read. I cringed at typing this btw.

I've been shy most of my life, so pretty much AFC my whole life, but this one takes the cake. I met this chick and we really started to talk to her. Little did I know that this girl is a tease because the same **** happened to my friends, but they pulled out while I didn't. Eventually this girl kept sitting by me and talking to my and I asked my friends if this chick liked me. My friends were like babynames and kept bugging me to ask her out. I didn't have the guts to because I thought she was going out with this guy(which I later found out was in the friendzone). It gets worse btw. I said hi to her and she invited me to hang out with her in this small room with her during school. I did that for 2 months and nothing happened at all. I asked for her number prior to her asking me and she'd talk to me for hours. I also found out she was going to prom as friends with her friend, and I should have ditched her, but I didn't. I thought this was a good thing, but I was just digging myself a hole. One Friday night she texted me that she was bored and had nothing to do, and guess what. I didn't take the bait. She always kept asking me who I was going to prom with and when I was going to buy a ticket. She even gave me 200 bucks towards a tuxedo. I didn't see the point of escalating with a chick I couldn't go to prom with, so I decided to ask after prom. I finally asked her out and she said family was over for Easter. 1 week later I asked her if she was busy this weekend and she said she was hanging out with her best friend because she was too busy for her last week. This is when interest level dropped a lot and the times together were dull and boring. Texting became less and so on, but that summer my AFCness came to me again. Why not actually ask her out to specific place besides beating the bush. Well I did, but I got a flaky response. She cancelled it about 3 days prior and I offered to reschedule and I got a bs response. After that I said screw it and I went on this site to read on pook and everything. I'm right now a novice, but I'm getting better.

sd.boi69

Don Juan
Reaction score
mine is happening now and im doing my best to stop it.. wish me the best of luck guys. f*ck i hate it when i get a setback like this..

AlNess

Banned
Reaction score
In September 1990, I was a 17-year-old high school senior who met and fell head over heels for an awfully cute 10th grader named Monique, who was 2.5 years younger and new to the school. She was very pretty, great to talk to, and even had the same main interests as I: heavy metal music and playing guitar. We got along very well, and we'd find ourselves hanging out a bit near the end of the lunch period. It didn't take long at all before I was completely smitten. I spent a whole weekend thinking about her, and decided that as of the following week, I was going to make my "move." Mind you, this was about to become the first time I EVER asserted myself with a girl and tried to express interest. Before that, all I ever had were secret "crushes" (I was afraid to even tell friends about those, for fear of the girls I liked finding out and my being embarrassed by the whole thing...which happened to me once back in 5th grade, and it was absolutely horrifying and traumatizing). I was as shy and clueless about girls as one could possibly be. But I felt I had to do something about this new girl. Being the smooth genius I was, I thought it would be a brilliant idea to figure out her class schedule, haul ass after my classes to catch up with her, and walk her to her next class (I think I may have even offered to carry her books for her). Little did I know I was undergoing a brutal AFC attack. To make things worse, I didn't even try to make it look like I was merely "running into her" by coincidence. I even remember telling her later in the day something to the effect of "Sorry if I'm being a pain in the ass, but it's just that I think you're really cool." Needless to say, I was blissfully unaware of the fact that I was making a complete nuisance and fool of myself; so much so, that when I went to catch up with her after one of her last classes of the day, she was "escorted" out by a male classmate, making it look as if she was "with" him. She walked past, pretending she didn't see me.

The next morning at school, she sent a friend of hers over to where I was hanging out with my friends, and in front of everyone, her friend tells me that Monique was sorry, but that she had just gotten back together with her boyfriend...which was obviously pure bull. I felt like I had just caught a 95 mph pitch with my scrotum. Completely embarrassed and devastated, I ditched the entire school day, dreading the thought of having to come back. For the rest of that school year, I avoided that girl in total fear and shame. Halfway through that school year, my class schedule was changed (nothing to do with her) and I wound up in a computer class with her cousin, who was also her age, but nowhere near as cute. I'm sure she also knew about what went down with her cousin and I, but she never mentioned it. We did, however, talk about music and stuff. During the last few days of school, I happened to run into the cousin a few times outside of class, and one of those times, Monique was with her. As scared as I was, she and I still talked a little again, kind of pretending nothing ever happened. The AFC cherry on top of it all is that on the LAST day of school, I gave her a note I had written the night before, in which I apologized for following her around that day earlier in the school year, and I tried to sell myself as a "harmless" guy. I also stated in the note that I thought she was "cool." I included my phone number in the note, and told her to call me, but she never did (shocker). I didn't even have the balls to ask her for her phone number. For many years after that, I kept the rough drafts of that note in a drawer, perhaps as a form of accepting what I thought was my "fate" as a loser with girls, and also as a funny reminder of my days as an extremely awkward, frustrated teenaged male who felt he was trying left on a row boat in the middle of an endless ocean of male/female relations in the dead of night and without a paddle.

I've always believed that this experience was the single biggest catalyst for all AFC behavior that followed in the years ahead throughout the rest of my teen years, all of my 20s, and into my early 30s. That completely shut me down from approaching and instilled a paralyzing fear of expressing interest in a girl. I continued having unannounced "secret crushes" like a 3rd grade schoolboy. This fear did not allow me to take advantage of opportunities to interact with girls and develop confidence and skills. As a result, I retreated into my music interests so much that I became even MORE of a music nerd. I used it as a defense mechanism; it was a world with no possibility of rejection. I lived vicariously through the stories I'd read about my favorite musicians, who were wanted by tons of chicks everywhere.

By the way, during that school year's Christmas break, a good friend of mine met that same girl through a mutual female friend of theirs, who was his next door neighbor. He didn't "hook up" with her or anything like that; he was 20 years old at the time. He knew all about the whole fiasco since it went down a few months prior. Already knowing who that girl was when he met her, he told her he was a friend of mine. He told me that she said that I was "too nice"...and FOR YEARS I didn't have a SINGLE clue as to what she meant by that, or that such a thing even existed. Throughout the years, I would have girls tell me I'm a "nice guy," and was always perplexed when I got nowhere with them (after finally trying to express interest in my own awkward, meager way).

Once I came to SS and found out all about the affliction of AFCness and "nice guy" syndrome, I found was intrigued by the fact that even a 14-year-old girl could recognize such a trait in a guy. It's as if females naturally sense this stuff without being explicitly told about why "nice guys" can't cut it.

Last edited:

PlentyOfLove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Having read the first four pages, I feel it's my turn to tell the story that turned my life around, in more ways than one.

She was 17, and a solid 7. I was 18, and a solid nerd, having dropped all sports and hobbies I had been doing since I was 2 to tinker with my computer. Actually no, I had just started visiting the gym four times a week, but it was just a coincidence. We lived in the same dorm, me in the bottom floor, and she in the second floor (the girls floor, that I didn't even know existed beforehand).

She and her best friend (a 6 with a belly) started talking to me one day, when I was drunk and sitting outside the dorm. They invited me upstairs to hang with them, and suggested a threesome in a shower. I declined, since a good hockey game was happening.

So began our beautiful relationship. Her best friend had a crush on me, and I had a crush on the 7. I hung out with them, they cooked me dinner, we went out drinking many times, and I never made a single move. We even lied outside and looked at stars one night, and nothing. I spent evenings in her dorm room. Nothing. The only thing I did do was let her pour out her emotions on my shoulders. And play counter-strike.

One day, I graduated. It was time to move out. She invited me OVER TO HER MOM'S PLACE TO SPEND THE NIGHT. Her big brother gave us condoms. I.. slept... on... the... couch. She wanted to sleep on the couch next to me. I... did... nothing. She invited me to go horseback riding. I accepted (who the hell goes horseback riding?), even though I'm allergic.

Next day, my mom came to pick me up, and I went home. She dropped out of school, moved out on her own, invited me over to her place so many times I lost count, and I did nothing. Ever. She called me crying over her nimrod boyfriend, I listened. She was threatened by some chump, I called him and threatened him back. I took her around the town on my car, and didn't accept money for gas.

This was going on for like a year. I had turned 19, and she was 18. One day, I figured it was time to act. I quit my job (for real), took my car, drove over to her place, and spilled my emotions to her feet. Then we lived happily ever after.

Joking. I went over to her place, but a female friend of hers was over, so I drove them to a town (30km) to buy some groceries. Gas money? Don't make me laugh. Then I drove them back to her home, and drove home.

But my mind was made up. We would become a couple. So I spilled my emotions, for real this time. Over MSN Messenger. She LJBF'd me, hard. Wow, what a surprise. Then I ditched her, and started chasing after other women.

Not. I spent even more time at her place, took her for drives, listened to her when she whined about everything from her daddy issues to her $hitty boyfriends. Her mom was crazy about me, as were her brothers, whom I met a couple of times. During one of these times, I had some alone-time with the girl. She said the following:

"You know, my big brother and her girlfriend had been friends for 7 years before they became a couple."

You all know what she ment by this. I remember thinking "YES! THERE IS A CHANCE!". Then we went back to her place for a night of drinking, partying and wild sex.

Well, we did the drinking and partying bit. I drove them to a bar, but started drinking as well. During the evening, I danced with her intimately, and she SAT ON MY LAP. Then, it was time to leave, so I figured we should call a cap. She only had a few to drink, but she didn't have a drivers lisence, so that was out of the question. But she asked if she could drive my car back to her place.

This is probably the stupidest and wimpiest thing I've ever done. I let her. She was intoxicated and didn't have a drivers lisence, and I let her drive home. I mean what the fvck, honestly.

So anyway, we made it back to her place in one piece. Me, her, and a friend of mine. She went to her bedroom to sleep, my friend took the couch, and I SLEPT ON THE FLOOR IN A DIFFERENT ROOM. During the night I got up, went over to my friend and told him that if he were to touch her I would beat the $hit out of him. Then went right back to my spot on the floor.

Morning came. I figured we were pretty much in a relationship now, after all she had sat on my lap. So me and my buddy left home. Later that SAME GOD DAMNED DAY, I IM'd her. She had a new boyfriend. His name was not Plenty Of Love.

This was the end. I cried when talking with my dad about this, then gathered the remains of my testicles, and continued with my life. A fews months after, my military service began. Then, once I finished with that, I found a great job by half-accident in another town, about an hour away. So I moved, and haven't looked back since.

I met her casually a couple of times after the lap-sitting night, but it was on her shoulders to initiate contact, so at least I managed that much. After I moved I never talked to her, and never looked back. She invited me to come to her place to see her child (yes, she got pregnant with the kid of the chump. Through foul play, as the guy didn't want a kid, so she tricked him.), but I never went. She once came to the town, and wanted to meet. I promised I'd go, but canceled.

Then I got into uni, and moved even further away. She kept on harassing me, but I never replied, never looked back.

But here's what happened only a month or so ago. I was attending a billiards tournament here, 400km away from where she lives. I've got plenty of women surrounding me, a ton of friends, everything a man could ask (and now a very good job as well). One night, out of the blue, she called. I didn't even have her number, so I didn't know who the hell it was calling at first. Figured it was another girl who had looked my number up. Then it hit me. She asked where I was. I said playing billiards. She asked if I was in the town I lived in, and I said of course, where else. She was on her way here, with her mom, so see some $hitty band they were following around the country apparently.

She wanted to meet.

So I figured why the hell not (finished 2nd in the tournament). She asked me to come to some weird bar I had never been to, and there she was. First time in 3 or 4 years I saw her, and motherhood really fit her. She looked good. She didn't recognize me, until I said hi. She wanted a hug, so I gave her one. Her mother also wanted a hug, she got a handshake. So we chit-chatted for two minutes, and she asked me to come in and spend the evening with them. The ticket was I think 15€.

I said "No thank you, my friends are waiting for me elsewhere", turned around, and walked away.

My way of saying "eat a ****, *****."

So there, that's my story. The reason I changed during my military service was because of a certain book... I think it was called the DJ Bible or something? Read it a couple of times during the service, and haven't looked back since. On the plus side, her breasts were the first ones I ever saw. By accident. Caught a glimpse, then looked away. Hahah, so the times change. Now when girls start to spill their insecurities, I just wink and tell them to take their shirts off and let me be the judge. Hasn't worked yet, but my time will come!

Oh yeah, a bonus story, in case someone isn't sick of reading at this point. I had just turned 18, and was at a local rock bar with some buddies. I was dead tired, and just sitting there like the average chump. So a MILF in her early 30's started chatting me up. She told me she didn't have any dirty thoughts, but that I should go wish for Iron Maiden's "Wasted Years", she would get us some drinks and then we could dance. I didn't feel like dancing, so I wished for some completely different song, went back to sit with her, finished the drink and left. Haha-- Nope, still can't laugh about that one.

FG'man

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wrote a really cheesy love letter back then in junior high. It was more cheesy than a pizza margeritha. :(

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not ever asking out this girl from school.

From year 7 to year 11, the whole time she never had a boyfriend or hung around with guys.

She was extremely quiet, but she consistenly showed me IOI's over the years.

Of course back then I could not spot an IOI to save my life and I only ever noticed the loud really popular slvtty girls.

Really wish I'd asked her out.