Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wanted: Your Most AFC Move

Fenix94

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh God, where to start.

My sophomore year of high school, I had a crush on these two girls. They were both about an 8, one sluttier though and I'd known her since I was a kid. Anyway, I was planning on asking the sexier one out some time before the trip to Europe our Geography class was gonna take. Any, she gets a bf who is a year younger but an obvious DJ. I actually became buds with him and we hit on local girls together (I later found out that he tried to rape my best friend's GF, but that wasn't until later.) but I was still butt hurt that this dude f'ed up my plans. The most uncomfortable and ironic situation of the whole trip was having to share a gondola in Venice with these two while they were making out and talking dirty. So on this same trip I started hanging out with the other HB, who was more religious, but still a HB with massive tits and gorgeous eyes. I did stuff like pay for her lunch, carry her heavy-azz suitcase up three flights of stairs for her, the whole gentleman shebang like my dad taught me. She and her friends started hanging out with me, she slept on my shoulder sometimes, and I was not subtle about how I felt. She told me several times that she didn't like me that way though. I felt in the back of my mind throughout the whole trip that I was being a chump. Oh well, the slutty HB got mono from her prick rapist BF, and the other HB has turned out to be a complete psycho after she broke up for the sixth time with my best friend... I'm unscathed and currently seeing two other HBs before I leave for college in the fall. Karma, bro.

Love's Orphan

Don Juan
Reaction score
4 years ago, a coworker broke up with her bf a week before v-day. I sent her a dozen of flowers with a vase to her house which cost me 100 bucks. A few days later, she went back to her ex. Yay!

Vulsion

Reaction score
This thread is absolute gold and should be revived. Here are some of my AFC moves I'm not proud of, but continue to laugh about and learn from.

Got my first girlfriend on a whim and we did the whole notes thing during high school. She was Muslim and eventually we did everything, but have sex. She tried breaking up with me after that (even though she enjoyed it as much as I did) and I cried for her to stay with me on the phone with full fledged tears and begging. This happened maybe 4 times total (least I kept getting BJs throughout that, she mastered that art with me) until one day I had enough and said let's break up. Chased her friend 2 days later, suddenly she wants me back, and we never got back together. Spent 2 years after that trying to win her over with gifts and trips out. Eventually went off on her one day and we never spoke. She's married now to the dude she was talking to before me.

Some other examples though:

Absolutely obsessed with a girl who friend zoned me. Took her out to eat and multiple football games, spent so much damn money and got NOTHING. Confessed my love to her TWICE. Saw me like a "brother" that's how deep in the zone I was. Eventually got over her when I thought I never could. I look at her photos now and don't find her all that attractive anymore. The mind is nuts man.

I had this one girl I was dating in a hotel bed. I totally missed all the signs from our dates that she was a freak (later found out she had ****ed couple dudes I know). I put her on a pedestal and wanted a relationship. I was in the bed literally with her on me and I didn't even kiss her. I ASKED IF I COULD. Still blows my mind to this day because right then and there I could of banged her out like the ho she was. Needless to say, she eventually left, called me crying saying her ex-bf had contacted her and she wasn't ready for anything, and it was over. She was looking for a shoulder to cry on eventually and I told her no friends and ended it. Eventually she contacted me and we would have phone sex / text sex (man she was good at it too). Got some nudes and what not, but eventually my AFC ways told her off and she lost interest. Is now engaged to some guy I know near me, I feel bad for him cause she's a sociopath but I know damn straight he's having himself some good sex.

I've done girls homework, resumes, essays, hell one girl I even had her login for Sprint and would go online and pay her Sprint bill (with her account not mine) whenever she asked. I never had a shot with this girl and she went through 3 boyfriends in a year. I would always answer the phone when she called and listen to all her problems thinking it would lead to something. If I had any skill, I probably could of banged her out early on instead of getting friend zoned. She's getting married in the summer to some complete tool. Should of walked away after the first month.

Man I was a hardcore AFC (and still leaks from time out) and it sucked ass. Big shout out to growing up with 3 sisters and my mom for the early corruption of being a nice guy.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cringe when I think back to some of the things I used to do with previous girlfriends. I was a maddog AFC.

One time at a club a guy I know but not friends with started crap on one of her male friends. She got mad at me (guilty by association I guess) and she left. I called her and asked her if we were still together. WTF!?!?!?!?!! Man I was so beta.

Another time we got into a big fight and I supplicated big time, brought her flowers and wrote her a fvcking two page essay on how much I loved her and what she meant to me. I'm trying not to laugh as I write this. You cannot make this sh!t up. No idea how we stayed together for another 6 months after I did that.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
When I was an 18 year old virgin I used to work at this hotel/ golf resort. I didn't have many friends, poor social skills, and just shy and awkward. I made friends with these Ukrainian interns. Cool guys, way cooler than the snobby french interns.

I had a car, so I showed them around the area. They were real greatful, so they started inviting me to the villa they stayed in provided by the hotel.

They would have parties and I went to the next one. All the liquor was stolen from walmart, they liked to steal.

I was kind of a stoner, hippie wanna be type guy.

Well there was this blond hair, blue eyed girl with dread locks at the party. I think she had been eyeballing me all night. I finally noticed her eye fvcking me across the room. Now I had zero experience with this at the time, but my gut was telling me it's probably time for me to go over there.

I forced myself, through pure will power, to walk over there. I was terrified the whole time, the alcohol helped me to appear cool.

Now I don't remember what happend next. I think we talked for a bit, but honestly I'm drawing a blank.

What I do remember is I ended up getting a condomn from one of the Ukrainians, and bringing her to the room. We started going at it, but I stopped and though, I know those motherfvckers are going to barge in here just to get a peek (as$holes). So I set the condomn on the nightstand, go to lock the door, no lock, then I just pulled somthing infront of the door. When I came back to the bed, the condomn was gone (what a slvt, wants to raw dog it with a random guy.

I couldnt get it up. Then I started making progress, and guess who comes pushing the door open. Bastards...

Well I didnt get it up, and she ended up going and fvcking another dude. Hurt my ego.

It's ok, I lost my virginity later that summer, in an ltr. That sh!t ended up tanking with her cheating, and me getting dumped.

At least I never had to see the blond haired girl ever again.

Oh my last relationship, interest level was high for about 1 year and 8 months. Because of the amount of substances I was abusing (benzodiazpines, alcohol, blow, pain killers) and then withdrawling from, abusing again, I ended up becoming real depressed, emotionally weak, and slipping into depression. Ended up going to the doc to get anti depressants, and benzos (which I of course abused the benzos immediately) When I started taking the anti-depressants, I couldn't sleep for 7 days straight. I got super, duper depressed. Even alone I would be crying about stuff. I was like a helpless baby. Honestly my ex understood to an extent, it was like a bad reaction. At one point, i told her, dont let me bring you down, just be happy (we lived together. At that point she kind of didnt treat me very seriously. I got a lot better, then started drinking on the anti-depressants. That made me crazy anger >guilt >anger >guilt.

I finally drove her away a lot. So I would be really nice (not natural, normal kindness you can show to a decent gf when she behaves well) it was unconditional.

Once I felt things really slipping out of my grasp, for about the last 2 weeks before she left (which she had planned for a month) I started waking her up with a kiss, and bannana or muffin, and a glass of water. Now honestly, this girl used to do this type of stuff for me x100, for the first year and many months.

One morning she woke up to me bringing her that stuff, and said "babe you dont have to do that." "your to good to me"

This fvcked me up.

Well I kept up the doing nice sh!t for her, one day I spent two hours making her dinner when she got off work (but granted, she had done a lot for me in the past) she came home, ate, i even downloaded her fav show and fed her off my plate. She says "I'm moving out" I was pissed. I knew somthing was wrong, i had even asked her.

I immediately got alcohol, got drunk, smashed her phone, took her wallet and said what are you going to do now? Well she kind of freaked out, and ran upstairs to the neighbors to call the cops. The cops got there, I'm just an angry drunken man.

I was arguing with the cops for a while, telling them "fvck you" bla bla bla. They knew I was in the military so they kind of let that go. Ended up putting me in cuffs, she came out (a little chinese girl mind you, never used profanity) "what the fvck are you doing to him!" I said "fvck you cvnt, get your sh!t and get the fvck out." The cops were taken aback.

After that I went silent for a few days, told her she could come back anytime I would be sober, and she would see that. One day she came back, svcked my c0ck, swallowed and left. That was confusing. She was still sexually attracted to me, but I was being such a prick all rapport was gone.

After that I would call her and leave messages while I was drunk. Either begging her to talk to me, to see me, or just angry drunken rants. Once I got drunk, took like 8 mgs of lorazpam, threatened to kill myself, and she called the cops and I was put in a mental hospital, which I really did not like that. the psychologist told me she could press charges on me for causing her mental harm or something, I just gave him a fvck you look and said "Yeah, but she won't, now when will I be released" I was being a real ****y prick with the doc but still managed to get released 24 hours early, I knew she woulnt press charges on me.

Even after that, I couldn't hold no contact for sh!t. I was all sorts a fvcked up in the head drinking every day. She even left me with 2 grand in my bank account so I wasn't fvcked when she left. But I drank it all away, and up my nose also.

At one point I smashed my phone, i think I read about nc online. She bought me a new phone and sent it to my apartment.

After a couple months I was out of money and food. I begged her to get me cigs, nothing. I was hitting her up for money, nothing. Then I said, look im out of food. She showed up that night with three bags of groceries. She always looked pi$$ed when she saw me.

eventually I went back to my home state. Then she threw a little bet bait out after I said good bye, of course I pounced on that real quick.

I kept drinking daily, nightly. Begging occasionally.

Over time I texted less, stopped calling her when I would get drunk.

What I should have done was agreed when she said she was moving out, went back to my state, sobered up, and never talked to her again.

Well now I know.

That felt good to get out.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Bump.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know which one of my AFC moves is worse than the other. Come over to the "most obvious come ones that were missed" thread and take your pick. I've got a really good one coming up with my next post... to this day it blows my mind that I could fvck it up. I'm laughing as I think about it and write this.

BondJamesBond424

Don Juan
Reaction score
After I missed her clues and after I messed up a couple other chances she gave me to escalate kino but failed, I finally asked her if she wanted a massage. (Beating around the bush asking for sex) She said "I'll have to get back to you on that". Hugged me, got in her truck and drove away fast.
After thinking about it I was so embarrassed.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My most AFC move....let's see...the list is long.

How about being young and clueless about that fact that every girl I liked, liked me back. Picture this every girl you have the hots for, likes you, but your upbringing has left you with ZERO people reading skills.

So you wonder and wonder, only to find out later in life, that almost every chick digs you.

Last edited:

BondJamesBond424

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I also forgot. A chick before the one mentioned above:
She digs me and asks ME out. While we're dancing to a live band, she's touching me and smiling and all...
I blurt out to her between songs "I love you G_____!". Her smile turns to a frown, she promptly grabs my hand, pulls me outside, we sit on the edge of a wall and gives me the LJBF speech. This was on the first date. I wanted the ground to swallow me up in that second. I was so embarrassed.

BondJamesBond424

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another real low point of my blue-pill days was when I got replaced on a date. That one f*cking bruised my ego.

I had started being pulled into the orbit of a girl that would become my red-pill wake up call. I asked her on a date - and we went out to the pub. Throughout the night, she kept going on her phone for five minutes at a time. These days, I would have just walked out and left her there - but I just watched her, played it cool, and tried to not smash her phone into the ground. Meanwhile, she is sitting with her phone glued to her hand, checking out her options...

Next thing, we're outside in a smoking area. This huge body-builder walks outside. He's clearly looking for her, because he enters the smoking area without lighting up. She calls him over and tells me 'this is my friend from London'. She encourages him to sit between us, and he promptly turns his back to me. This motherf*cker doesn't say a word. I am shell-shocked, wanting to lose my temper, but feeling like I can't - just in case this guy is really just her 'friend' :rolleyes:.

Suddenly, she tells me that she's going home, because she needs to 'talk to her mother' (getting rid of me, basically). So, we leave the pub. I offer to walk her home, but she refuses. She walks me to the train, and I leave on it. It's 9.30pm on a Friday night, and I had just been dismissed; there's no way a girl like that was going home to speak to her mother during 'winning time' on a weekend. She doubled back to the pub to f*ck this other guy...

...and I still text her a few days later for a second date and more chaos.o_O
Thats just evil!

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once moved 1200 miles and stayed in a hotel ( in a tiny town in the middle of nowhere) close to a woman I met on the internet,we did have sex a couple of times she finally ghosted me in this tiny town and I hung around the town and stayed in the hotel close by begging her to come back over a month:eek: hahaha I still shudder when I look back at it.

BondJamesBond424

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did this today.

I turned the corner and seen my oneitis’ car parked at the curb in front of a restaurant. I slowed down ( and probably swerved a little) trying to identify the car. I couldn’t
So I drove around the block again with shades on, holding my phone to my ear trying to read the license tag and yep it was her car.
Hope to god she didn’t notice.

It just shows I have a lot more work to do on myself.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When people are new to game playing females she might disrespect or cheat on him and he'll work harder to try to "win" her back. It's AFC due to a lack of experience.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got some girl pregnant some 20 years ago, then I married her...

And later got her bff pregnant
Just knocking her and her friends up. So you've done all the stupid stuff in your old life.