Wanted: Your Most AFC Move

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
today.......god it sucks. I work in a tanning salon so I get a lot of girls in there all day, wasn't really expecting it from this one though......because shes 32 -- looks 20, very nice body .(I just turned 18 about a month ago) So she came in and was unsually excited, this was the first time i've ever seen this girl, and we started talking, just my usual conversation I would have with a customer, and she tells me its her birthday tomorrow, and I realize this 32 year old women is flirting with me, next she tells me that shes going to go to a club tomorrow night for her birthday and that she will be wearing "something short and tight" and as she was walking out the door she told me I should meet her there, thats were I froze up....I didn't really have a response to tell her that i'm only 18 and still in highschool haha, and I can't get into the club (21 age limit) i just kind of shook my head and she walked out(i have a moderate case of social phobia). I know I probably should of told her that I couldn't go because I had other plans, but if she wanted to give me her number she could show me the short and tight outfit some other time........****! i've been hitting myself in the head all night over this now.

sorry this is so long, i just had to get it off my chest

VSTbeserk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok this was in middle school.

around 7th grade i was pretty much a Hit with the ladies least i think i was...they were giving me attention touching me..writing on my binder saying stuff like "I love you xoxoxox" hell one of them told me if i kept what she wrote on my binder (i forget what it was) then she would let me touch her boobs (I did to! :) but i didn't get underneath her shirt....we were in class and the teacher was like 20 ft away i would be pushing my luck. anways toward the end of the year thier was this girl that was clearly interested in me would grab my arm in put her hand inside, would initiate convos with me, always smile at me, and what not it was totally ****ing clear...even my friend told me to ask her out still to much of a wuss to ask but to add to that people at that moment of time didn't like her and I thought she would bring down my reputation. funny thing is the ***** gave me the cold shoulder when it was the end of the year when people where giving hugs...when we made eye contact she gave me the eww look and walked away...total 180.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining said:
I kept a daily journal about how I felt about a girl I was infatuated with, then when she was just about to move away from college, I GAVE IT TO HER!
I almost cried after reading this one. :cry:

Chase12

Don Juan
Reaction score
heh well ill put down my 2 cents

a while ago i guess i was some kind of jerk... insulted girls (neg hitted them,, but i didnt know any of this bull**** tactics back then), teased them.. for fun tho... insulted other people.. got into fights etc etc (didnt had alooot of friends tho, not as much as know)

but then after i got expelled from school and went to therapy.. the sicologists made me believe i had to become a "nice, sensitive guy" to get ladies... that was 2 years ago.. i remember liking this chick (my best friend liked her too) so we went over to her house out of the blue, called her 5 times a day, etc etc.. till i told her i liked her and she backed off completely telling me in my face she wouldnt go out with me etc etc and how she wants to hook up with this guy, etc etc..

so she ended up with my best friend.. :S hurt like hell but school started and i moved on..

and then this year i almost ****ed up with this chick that had a boyfriend (which she dumped for me.. i later found out) till i ended up here.. showed me the lite (went from never kissing a girl to making out with like 7 chicks in the course of 3 months....hey its a start xD)

so there u go xD... i almost end up as a nice guy heh i remember going like WTF when i read on ss that jerks got more girls than nice guys.. heh know i can be my true self o yah xD

later

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the story in www.tiredblackman.com is sad :(

I pity him.

a man's compassion for a woman isn't a weakness, its a wonderful trait. Unfortunately, in this day and age, women believe guys who are nice can only be AFCs, even if they're REAL men (and if u ask me, a man's compassion and wanting to protect and lead his woman is the most powerful masculine trait).

My AFC experience? I'll tell u bout the one that pushed me over the edge. in my sea of AFCness, there were flashs of DJism, but I never took them seriously. I sunk further and further into AFCness.

I met a girl, and actually picked her up quite well, despite myself. one night, she told me bout her masturbating thinking of me, or something like that. anyhoo, I became a total AFC after that, telling her my views on love, waiting up till all hours of the night for her to sign on MSN so we could talk (was too late to call). I stayed up till 3 AM just to talk to her for a few mins while she checked her Emails one time. about a week or so later, it was a few days before New years eve, and she was going to a party with her family. she told me "oh, I wont drink, I hate alcohol". I sat with my buddy's on New years eve, drinking a beer, watching the tube, and smiling as the year came to an end, confident that my journey was over, and I'd met an exceptional girl. I thought I was going to marry this girl...

a few days later, she came home and "needed to talk" apparently, this wasnt a family party, it was a party with friends, and she had drunk heavily. one of the guys there took care of her while she had passed out, and they were now dating, effectively giving me the grand ol shaftola. I basically shut down. after ending the year on such a high note, and now this extreme shock at how things could change so fast, (pain, thy name is woman) I fell apart emotionally for the next few months. try as I might, I couldnt give up. I persevered and kept going though life when one day I stumbled upon an article by David Deangelo. I learned a whole different side of the "dating game". I crashed and burned with ****y and funny at the begining, since I was still bitter. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO GET WOMEN WHILE YOU ARE BITTER. through Deangelo's DVD series (one of them) I learned of Mystery and TD. I admired their technical grasp of the game, but as time went on, I got a weird vibe from them. I didnt know at the time, but I had decided, unconciously, then and there, that I did not want to become a social robot pumped with techniques. I learned of Senor Fingerz "Weapons of mass seduction" and follow his roots to SoSuave. I decided that inner game was the only game worth playing, and refused to associate with those who are seen as "PUAs" (as opposed to DJs, which are very different, contrary to endless debate on the subject). I had thought my journey was over that New years eve, such a long time ago, when I thought I had found my dream girl... But now I realize... through all my pain... that my journey was only beginning. And that I am destined to become one of the greatest DJs the world has ever seen!!
*cue dramatic music here* :)

PumpNightmare

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last post I made reminded me of posting a situation here. I'm not sure if its AFC or maybe I'm looking too much into it. You be the judge.

Most recently, yesterday after my Japanese test, I walked out the room, and this other girl walked out of the room after me. She looked at me, grabbed my shoulders...then whispered..."Was number three x?". I stood there dumbfounded and said "yeah".
Same girl, last week, I was sitting down, and she was in front of me. We had a quiz that day. She turned around and got close to my face and said "quiz me". At the time I could of sworn she said kiss me, I moved closer and asked her to repeat herself and she sad "quiz me quick for the quiz". Ah.

Maybe she's coming on to me or she just gets really close to people. If she gets close again I might just pull her in and kiss her without warning to see if she really is interested or not.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stayed up till 3 AM just to talk to her for a few mins while she checked her Emails one time
This did it for me... too funny !

--
My Most AFC M<oment

I was in LOVE with this female in 9th grade highschool. I didn't know why just that my emotions ran hella high for this girl. I danced with her one time and just fell in love, beautiful most popular girl in the grade. She was white, I was black (one of only 10 black kids in my hs) btw...

I wrote her love notes signed with my name (maybe like 6 or 7 total) and was wondering why everyone always looked at me funny... Well I went super-AFC and hacked into her best guy friends hotmail account and sent a message from him asking her about me... She replied that she found me very unattractive and annoying and that she was reading my notes to everyone in the school out loud in homeroom...

She ended up coming into my homeroom, got the attention of everyone in there and threw the notes at me and told me not to ever contact her or even look at her again and then stormed out... Needless to say HS was tough 4me!

PS
Oh and I looked up one girls name in the phonebook and called outta the blue... haha man oh man my memories were great !

-Cod3r

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
This did it for me... too funny !

--
My Most AFC M<oment

I was in LOVE with this female in 9th grade highschool. I didn't know why just that my emotions ran hella high for this girl. I danced with her one time and just fell in love, beautiful most popular girl in the grade. She was white, I was black (one of only 10 black kids in my hs) btw...

I wrote her love notes signed with my name (maybe like 6 or 7 total) and was wondering why everyone always looked at me funny... Well I went super-AFC and hacked into her best guy friends hotmail account and sent a message from him asking her about me... She replied that she found me very unattractive and annoying and that she was reading my notes to everyone in the school out loud in homeroom...

She ended up coming into my homeroom, got the attention of everyone in there and threw the notes at me and told me not to ever contact her or even look at her again and then stormed out... Needless to say HS was tough 4me!

PS
Oh and I looked up one girls name in the phonebook and called outta the blue... haha man oh man my memories were great !

-Cod3r
Oh man! I bleed for you. That almost made me cry!

CactusMcDougal

Don Juan
Reaction score
My most AFC moment (and the moment that I'm still living currently) is when I never quite found myself able to approach any female for any reason at all. No matter what, I could not get my (quite audible) self-dialogue to flow in a positive direction. In the end, all I was able to do was rationalize my actions.

X-Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought I'd pop my forum cherry with my afc moment:
I met a girl in my college class HB8 and we would chat, flirt, talk about sex, etc. Did I do anything about it? No, I thought we were just friends. When she met someone serious, I started flirting with her friend HB9 at her birthday. I get her number, find out that she really likes me, etc. Do I follow up on this? No. A year later just this week I see them both and HB8 whispers to me that both of them really wanted to fvck me back then. !!Aaargh!! :mad:

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOLOLOLi wanna vomit about this but gave a girl a love letter i let my friend write and gave it to a girl i literally barely even knew

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOLOLOLi wanna vomit about this but gave a girl a love letter i let my friend write and gave it to a girl i literally barely even knew

Bjorn Crimicad

Reaction score
First forum post, for my most retarded moment.

Tonight, about an hour and a half ago.

At this club where they were having a release party for a fashion magazine. The ratio was about 70% women, 30% dudes, most of the dudes gay. Friend first of all had to introduce me to one of the women, and then after that, meet a great one.
9 or so, one of the runway models, not too skinny or anything. have a great conversation about alll sorts of crap. Tons of IOI's.
Take a break, i get some drinks with the friends. Meet up with her on the dance floor.
Dance for another half hour, then friends say its time to go.

I dont gave the nads to ask her number. And i just leave.
WTF.

After years of AFC, all through HS and College, im not going to tolerage another night like that.

Burgundy

Don Juan
Reaction score
About 3-4 years ago this happend. Was 17 at the time, but that was around the time I came upon sosuave and other sites. I read, but not really into detail.

Was this VERY cute girl in my gym class. There was instantly a connection, but mostly it was physical. We would hang out and talk, she would flirt and tease.

Last day of classes before summer I go in and ask for the phone number. To my suprised I actually got it! (first number close)

I ring her up a couple days later, nervous as hell. Fumbling for words and what not. She sounded very happy and suprised that I called. I called and the convo went something like this.

ME: Hi _______ :)
HER: :D Burgundy... is that you?!
ME: Yeah, :) how are you doing, what's up?
HER: My sister is just doing my nails :D
ME: Oh cool, well i'll talk to you later then, bye

All in a nervous, fumbling for words kind of voice.
After that I called her a couple more times and she never picked up her phone and I left 2 voice messages.

AHHHHH I still kick myself over this one.

PleasureKing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Burgundy said:
About 3-4 years ago this happend. Was 17 at the time, but that was around the time I came upon sosuave and other sites. I read, but not really into detail.

Was this VERY cute girl in my gym class. There was instantly a connection, but mostly it was physical. We would hang out and talk, she would flirt and tease.

Last day of classes before summer I go in and ask for the phone number. To my suprised I actually got it! (first number close)

I ring her up a couple days later, nervous as hell. Fumbling for words and what not. She sounded very happy and suprised that I called. I called and the convo went something like this.

ME: Hi _______ :)
HER: :D Burgundy... is that you?!
ME: Yeah, :) how are you doing, what's up?
HER: My sister is just doing my nails :D
ME: Oh cool, well i'll talk to you later then, bye

All in a nervous, fumbling for words kind of voice.
After that I called her a couple more times and she never picked up her phone and I left 2 voice messages.

AHHHHH I still kick myself over this one.
wow it just got worse and worse lmao. her sister probably told her not to respond back to you just to see how much you are interested in her. haha didnt think of that one did you?

Norbert

Reaction score
Hmmmmm... well... it's not really one moment so much as it is an entire lifestyle...:down: I have this awful habit of making a move on chicks with insignificant others, and then when they attempt to LJBF, get VERY clingy, which tends to make them think Im a creeper, etc etc. :cuss: NOT COOL.

secretfire222

Reaction score
In my first semester of college I didn't have the balls to speak with this chick when I was sober. So in all my AFC-ness I began to go to her room when I came back from partying (drunk) and start conversation (with her two best friends in the room no less). It was funny to them, since I was making an ass of myself. But I was too dumb to realize I was digging a hole for myself. Needless to say, the trademark phrase: "I think we would be better of as friends" is how that paticular scenario ended.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
da_hunter said:
buying flowers.

major afc move.
True. Especially for someone that's not "your girl". Been there, done that. *punching myself in the head as we speak*