Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wanted: Your Most AFC Move

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
da_hunter said:
buying flowers.

major afc move.
that's not necessarily afc.
i mean if it's like $100 worth of flowers, then yeah, but i mean, if it's jsut a plain little flower, i think it'd be cute.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Shudders*

Shakespear + Feather Rose + Cute girl + me trying to be "sweet" and "romantic* equalled my most AFC move...

Thank god nobody i hang out with now knows about that, i'd never live it down :|

Seeking Advice

Don Juan
Reaction score
AFCism at its finest?

In year 8 there was a cute girl who i thought i loved (like hell i knew what that was back then, i dont even know it now...). Now there was some play we had to do for english, and i played the role of some guy who had to be sedated in the middle of it... As luck would have it, she was the one who was to inject me with the drug (she was meant to be a nurse or some sh!t). One evening, being the major AFC i was, i was thinking about her and the way she talked to me in class that day. I was really looking forward to being on a stage with her and making PHYSICAL CONTACT in front of everyone (MAJOR AFC), and so i decided to call her to ask a question. So i dial the number, it rings... Answering machine. But a mere answering machine was nothing to try and stop my raging AFCsterone, so i left a message on her machine asking her "which part of my body does the syringe go into?". I honestly could not think of anything better than that... Naturally i get no reply from her, and still i have no clue. I actually thought i might be able to go out with her. And what better ways are there to win a woman over than a finely worded email? Probably about a thousand, but i went ahead with the email. After spending literally hours poring over what i had typed, re-writing constantly to 'best show my emotions for her' (god this is pathetic), i sent the email, which by then was about 1500 words long. Filled out with my feelings for her, etc etc in amazing detail. Few days later, all her friends know about the email, turns out, she forwarded it to all her girlfriends... From then on i was known as the guy with the corny email... Took me 3 years to shake off the AFC rep...

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeking Advice said:
Few days later, all her friends know about the email, turns out, she forwarded it to all her girlfriends... From then on i was known as the guy with the corny email... Took me 3 years to shake off the AFC rep...
That sucks. I sent a girl 3 love letters through email back in the day, but she was nice enough to keep them to herself....

MascaraSnake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this one's painful, and I cringe whenever I reflect on it.

With the almost constant rapport I've had with people lately (a good 3/4 of them women), it's almost like looking back on another person's life. I have almost no contact with the few friends I had in high school, and I'd never live it down if any of my friends knew about this now.

During junior year, I made a move on a girl that I'd been flirting with for a while (won't elaborate, but let's just say it wasn't a good idea for me socially even if we were hot and heavy). Didn't accept the kiss, and I KEPT TRYING TO GO IN TO DO IT. This was in front of her friend, too. Sadly, I didn't get the message and left that day thinking I was a pimp. Since we'd been hot and heavy for a while before this, I assumed that she was still infatuated with me and that she'd just been cold that day. *sigh*

For about two months I tried to get in contact with this girl (since I scared her, she obviously wanted nothing to do with me now). Called her and left message after message on her cell, called her house incessantly (one time from a pay phone so my caller ID wouldn't show up...I'm not kidding). Whenever she'd come online I'd pepper her with IMs (and I'd believe her 'I have homework' jazz).

She finally sent me a frustrated e-mail telling me to f*ck off or she'd call the police. As a result of this, I was devastated and shot up 90 pounds (50 of which I've lost in the past year ever since I've had steady success socially and academically).

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
Gamble said:
When I was in 8th grade there was this chick I really liked just because of her looks. I told my friend to give her a letter that I wrote to her. And the letter said something stupid like "The next time we see each other, If i say the number 2 it means I don't like you, and if I say the number 8, it means I do like you." and the letter went on and on about why I liked her. Sooo we were walking in a hallway and I asked if she got the letter, and she said "yes" and i said "8".. damn it was like 12 years ago I still remember it's kinda weird now that I think about it
And her reaction to that was?................

magickarl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was a freshman,

This one girl broke up with me, so I went to her house at night, and threw pebbles at her window. And just like the movies, I tried to serenade her.

Only I can't play guitar and I'm a terrible singer.

She called me a ****ing idiot and slammed her window. I kept going, and then her dad yelled at me. Then I fled the scene.

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy Asian said:
da_hunter said:
buying flowers.

major afc move.
that's not necessarily afc.
i mean if it's like $100 worth of flowers, then yeah, but i mean, if it's jsut a plain little flower, i think it'd be cute.
I agree! :yes:

ExcelNPrevail

Don Juan
Reaction score
About 5 years ago.

I told a girl, "I would love you forever." As I chased her down the halls.

I'll admit s*** hurts, when I realized how blind I was.

But f*** it.

Mash On.

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf said:
I've missed SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many chances with hot girls it's not even funny... lol

Well anyway, random story, I was out and about over the park with my buddies one before, and there was some real hot girl and her not-so-hot fatty fat friend there. Well anyway whenever we like used the zipline or whatever they would come and try to take it over, and my mates would leave but 'cause I am a defiant sh1t I was the only one who refused to let them.

Well eventually she asked me to push her on the swing, so for a while I fleeted back and forth from pushing her on the swings to going to hang out with my buds. I kept accidentally-on-purposefully touching her ass, and every time she was like "omg no you didn't :p" and basically her friend was making suggestive remarks about us and she was flirting with me and stuff. She TOLD me to add her on MSN and to take her number. I did of course...

Well anyway, she asks me for a kiss but 'cause I'm a nervous fvck I am just like "nahhh" so she just gives me a long cuddle instead and I go. Basically later on, I was speaking to her and she was like telling me she wants to be my girlfriend and all that jazz, I am just like "okay sounds good", (she also put my name in hearts in her MSN screen name) because I could be comfortable over MSN no problems. So she ends up telling me she wants to kiss me hard and slow, and obviously being MSN I was just totally comfortable and went along like "yer sounds good ;)" and she was telling me to touch her all over blah-di-blah.

GUESS WHAT?!?! When I met up with her the next day, she is like totally all over me even more than before (obvo seeing as I've agreed to be her boyfriend), and I am mr. nervy again! You know what I did?! Well when she asked for "that kiss you wanted" I was like "what kiss?" And OMFG it gets worse! I TOLD HER THAT IT WAS MY LITTLE BRO (total lie I don't have a little bro) WAS MESSING ABOUT ON MY ACCOUNT! Un-fvcking-believable!

What's more, she persisted for the rest of her time there spouting things like "kiss me or I'll kick you in the bollocks!" Lol I guess it was KINDA justified seeing as I had got her hopes like TOTALLY up, AS WELL as my own.

I think the worst point was when I was pushing her on the swing again, totally alone with her, and she was like "oh you can touch my ass I don't mind" but of course I didn't!

Needless to say she never bothered with me again after this poor performance!

Other such chances I've missed due to shyness/nervousness:

*A model (literally, she worked as a model) asking me to lick her out.
*A hot, solid 7.5er pulling me REALLY close to her and staring from my eyes to my lips.
*A girl that started touching me up and laying on me and stuff.
*Having 5 hot (lowest was 6.5) girls who obviously fancy me alone asking what I want as a 'special birthday present' ('twas my birthday)
*A 6.5er I knew offering to come to my house for sex.
*Another girl saying she wants me to lick her tits.
*I got this girl I like's mate to ask out the girl I like for me, the girl I like asked me if it was true I had asked, I said no. She got upset and went crazy at her friend and has never forgiven her! (Lol I feel like a bastard for that)

Lol if I listed them all I'd use up the whole forum's bandwidth!!

O no Wolf! :(

Surely you've improved since then?

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf said:
I've missed SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many chances with hot girls it's not even funny... lol

Well anyway, random story, I was out and about over the park with my buddies one before, and there was some real hot girl and her not-so-hot fatty fat friend there. Well anyway whenever we like used the zipline or whatever they would come and try to take it over, and my mates would leave but 'cause I am a defiant sh1t I was the only one who refused to let them.

Well eventually she asked me to push her on the swing, so for a while I fleeted back and forth from pushing her on the swings to going to hang out with my buds. I kept accidentally-on-purposefully touching her ass, and every time she was like "omg no you didn't " and basically her friend was making suggestive remarks about us and she was flirting with me and stuff. She TOLD me to add her on MSN and to take her number. I did of course...

Well anyway, she asks me for a kiss but 'cause I'm a nervous fvck I am just like "nahhh" so she just gives me a long cuddle instead and I go. Basically later on, I was speaking to her and she was like telling me she wants to be my girlfriend and all that jazz, I am just like "okay sounds good", (she also put my name in hearts in her MSN screen name) because I could be comfortable over MSN no problems. So she ends up telling me she wants to kiss me hard and slow, and obviously being MSN I was just totally comfortable and went along like "yer sounds good " and she was telling me to touch her all over blah-di-blah.

GUESS WHAT?!?! When I met up with her the next day, she is like totally all over me even more than before (obvo seeing as I've agreed to be her boyfriend), and I am mr. nervy again! You know what I did?! Well when she asked for "that kiss you wanted" I was like "what kiss?" And OMFG it gets worse! I TOLD HER THAT IT WAS MY LITTLE BRO (total lie I don't have a little bro) WAS MESSING ABOUT ON MY ACCOUNT! Un-fvcking-believable!

What's more, she persisted for the rest of her time there spouting things like "kiss me or I'll kick you in the bollocks!" Lol I guess it was KINDA justified seeing as I had got her hopes like TOTALLY up, AS WELL as my own.

I think the worst point was when I was pushing her on the swing again, totally alone with her, and she was like "oh you can touch my ass I don't mind" but of course I didn't!

Needless to say she never bothered with me again after this poor performance!

Other such chances I've missed due to shyness/nervousness:

*A model (literally, she worked as a model) asking me to lick her out.
*A hot, solid 7.5er pulling me REALLY close to her and staring from my eyes to my lips.
*A girl that started touching me up and laying on me and stuff.
*Having 5 hot (lowest was 6.5) girls who obviously fancy me alone asking what I want as a 'special birthday present' ('twas my birthday)
*A 6.5er I knew offering to come to my house for sex.
*Another girl saying she wants me to lick her tits.
*I got this girl I like's mate to ask out the girl I like for me, the girl I like asked me if it was true I had asked, I said no. She got upset and went crazy at her friend and has never forgiven her! (Lol I feel like a bastard for that)

Lol if I listed them all I'd use up the whole forum's bandwidth!!
So how big were her tits? :p

puma183

Don Juan
Reaction score
OTB said:
Wow, that's pretty bad bro :cry:

Are you still married to that uggo? :confused:

No we got divorced 6 years ago. The sad part is I was still the schmuk trying to "do the right thing" and my ex is the one who filed for divorce. Now I date way hotter (and nicer) women. This is the reason why I so strongly agree with what Tom Leykis says. Personal experience.

Last edited:

SuavePlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
In jhs my friend gave me this chicks phone number she was about an 8 how scared I was to approach her or even ask her to go to the dance with me. I would call like everyday after school and she told me to stop calling her and also rejected to go to the dance with me.The thing about this was I never told her who I was which made it even worse until like the 5th call. I did stop calling her but like every lunch period I would eyefvck her everyday.This girl killed my confidence in all my junoir high school days. This girl didn't have to have a chair to sit in how much of a pedestal I put her on.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recall a giant bullet i dodged in my youth. Pure ****ing luck that i didn't do this.

You guys remember MSN plus? that addon for MSN that gave it alot of functions? Well one of those functions was "Macros" which let you send multiple premade messages in a row... and i had written a whole love poem (cheesy as ****, even had emoticon roses) to be sent to this girl i had the biggest schoolgirl crush on. it was like 2 pages long and incredibly well written (for a 13 year old)

pure miraculous ****ing luck, my harddrive melts before she comes online. Back then i was pissed but just now when i was reminded of it i thank the god of computer destruction!

darkstarrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing with the Devil by the pale moonlight.
well i haven't had the privelege of reading through all these but i will post mine anyways for $hits and giggles. i've done it all people. i've made mix tapes, written poems (most stolen from songs), written 20 page letters, showed up with food, flowers.. one time i tried to force myself to cry so the girl would see tears in my eyes and maybe be heart strucken.

one time this girl tried to break up with me and i flew off the nest and pretended like i was going to move away to chicago. i packed a bad and everything. it got me some more a$$ but it didnt quite trigger the reaction i was seeking (for her to beg or try to stop me from leaving). in that instance i was living at my folks house and i also pretended like i got kicked out and was staying in a hotel for about a week (that got expensive).

most of my AFC moves have involved trying to get back together with an ex. but i do remember a couple times writing notes and folding them up in little squares in middle school. that $hit didnt get me far.

its funny because each and every one of the girls i have been in a relationship with have come onto me first. i've never had too much luck with making the first move or whatever with girls. i suppose thats something i am gong to have to change going forward.

i am basically your quintessentail AFC people. like i said i have done it all. dont feel bad for yourselves. i am here to remind you that it can always be worse.

have you ever tried talking to friends and family after a split to try to get them to intervene?

have you ever purchased a ring after a breakup to try to tell the girl look! i got this months ago and as going to propose to you... i did that about 4 or 5 years ago. and that my friends was my most AFC move. :)

my therapist says i just want to feel loved and wanted. so fvck it. i am not going to cry over spilled milk. i tried my best in my time. sure, i've done some absolutely re-fvcking-tarded things. but i know i mean well and i know what i have to offer now. my self esteem has been battered and bruised by the pieces of $hit i have dated in my time. the hors, the low self esteemers, a bulimic, and most recently a nut who started having sex and doing drugs at 12 years old.

let this thread not only be a cheers from each of us to each other and laugh at our most ridiculous moments; but also a reminder that we should not feel so bad about ourselves because in doing the $hit that we have, we were expressing our inner most emotions which most if not all of the fvkcing retards we tried to bond with either could not wrap their little brains around or handle, or that they were not deserving of our efforts.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dice52987 said:
My biggest AFC move? Go to www.soundclick.com/0dice0 and listen to "I love you" :) I wrote and recorded that for a girl that I had only been with for a month.
Nice plug. The song is very AFC (like everything you hear on the radio) but you sound cool. Great beat!