Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wanted: Worst Rejection Or Failed Approach

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You saw the title..

I really want to know if you guys had to go through the same hell as I did.

You know when they give shy guys advice that worst that could happen won't actually happen? Well it did for me. And I'm not ugly.

I was always shy and freaked out from talking to strangers because I think they'd act all weirded out, boy was I right. I've had em laugh in my face, ignore me, and even run away screaming. lol

What have your worst experiences been?

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you're no different

Don't think you're any different, we've ALL been there.
My worst moments are from cold approaches, when the girls give me the cold shoulder. I can deal with hostile girls, but indifference sucks.
If you have a bad experience, give it a day. You should be able to laugh it off by then.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I don't really know any worst rejections because I get the typical no, ignore, etc that everyone gets. But probably the worst blowout was last year I had to pretend I was on a date with a girl so her cousin can sneak food to her for free.

When I was sitting down I couldn't eat all I was doing was drinking, then I started eating here and there. I was so fuvking nervous lol, then after we started talking and my ass was trying to qualify to her. (Everytime I look back I suddenly remember a movie where jet li says "I'm capable" and the way he was looking really looked like he had low value that is how I was) I started Shaking like crazy and she asked me why am I shaking and I told her because I am not used to talking to girls infront of my friends.

Slowly and Slowly I was digging a hole in that set, basically by time it was 5 mins I just ejected because I was done I ended it by asking if she had a BF lol. It was good that I approached but now when I look back I crack up cause I can't believe I was shaking, and actually trying to qualify to her like she had more value than me. Funny thing is when I first started speaking I was confident but when I seen her huge cleavage I turned into a little b!tch.

At that time I used to do the Hi opener even though now that I realized it I was actually already opened because her cousin wanted me to act like her date I could have done so much roleplaying and C&F in that position but I didn't know about all that back then.

It just goes to show that when you get better you get so happy that your actually getting it and actually improving because I know 4 years from now I'm going to be cracking up at everything I do now.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, I crack up at it now when looking back and even if it still happens it's funny.. but some days I'm feeling down I just know that some guys just had it easy and never had girls run away screaming from them. (Those were probally the worst times.. indifference was a little easier to handle) lol .. Some days it's not just a joke anymore.

But as for guys that had to start from the bottom, I'm sure they've all gone through girls that pretended they didn't exist or just go hostile on ya. And your right, hostile is the easiest because you can just say something back lol it's still a conversation.

Cash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no time to wallow in passed rejections. Life is too ****ing short to cry over some i'll fated attempt at trying to convince some bítch what a great catch you are.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah uh guy, if only your actions didn't have cosequences you'd always be able to be in that state.

Some days you can't. You know it.
You don't have selective memory. :rolleyes:

Cash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
actions/cosequences?

It's all game, you lose some, you win some.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buckle Your Seatbelts!

One day I was sitting next to a bunch of hot girls joking about forming a girlband.

I jumped up and said, "you guys should be different and make a metal band!"

They laughed.

I said, "I can just see you all headbanging away."

Then I gave a headbanging demonstration,

Here its best to mention I had a cold at the time and my nose was all runny.

A long strand of snot came out of my nostril, was whipped back by my thrashing and splattered over my shaved skull.

The girls screamed and ran in horror!

I kid you not!

:rockon:

JJ

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Jay said:
One day I was sitting next to a bunch of hot girls joking about forming a girlband.

I jumped up and said, "you guys should be different and make a metal band!"

They laughed.

I said, "I can just see you all headbanging away."

Then I gave a headbanging demonstration,

Here its best to mention I had a cold at the time and my nose was all runny.

A long strand of snot came out of my nostril, was whipped back by my thrashing and splattered over my shaved skull.

The girls screamed and ran in horror!

I kid you not!

:rockon:

JJ

Oh man! One time I totally got punked by this one chick. She basically told me that she was gonna whup my ass in front of hella people. Not that she could, but I wasn't quite expecting that out of her and I was speechless. Everybody said I was scared. lol!

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yo bro at big hollywood parties, i see chicks say that to old dudes who hit on them