"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

want wife picked up/seduced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trapspringer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2003
Messages
242
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Slickster
I call bullsh!t!

I'll bet that tensummonertales and randyblueeyes are the same guy. Look at the # of posts and register dates.

Mods?
Slick, you took the words directly out of my mouth. Randy/ten, I won't tell you how you gave yourself away besides the register dates and number of posts. Don't you have homework to do or something? On second thought, please don't respond---you nor your alter ego.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Feb 13, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
NJ
slickster

slickster, you little *****. you're worse than the smallest 3rd grader screaming for his mommy when the others got a little rough on him. I have had my meeting and will be moving forward. thanks for nothing slickster and you too, mr spic PR! enjoy your hard earned pesos!

besos!
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Hey psycho_serial_killer, what does 'spic' mean?
 
Joined
Feb 13, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
NJ
SPIC - one born with the lettuce picking/hotwiring talents. in the female variety we have also found that they are born pregnant.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I once 'hot-wired' a car picking my nose but never picking lettuce!!

Born pregnant? Then who is the father? Would they be considered twins? Mother of jesus was a virgin and she got pregnant - is she a spic?
 

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
319
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by tensummonerstales
SPIC - one born with the lettuce picking/hotwiring talents. in the female variety we have also found that they are born pregnant.
NJS called. You left your helmet on the short bus again.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Slickster
I call bullsh!t!

I'll bet that tensummonertales and randyblueeyes are the same guy. Look at the # of posts and register dates.

Mods?
Just checked the IP's. Good call Slick, they are infact, one in the same.

Thread Closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top