"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Want to try tinder again and need some input

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
I've tinder in the past and didn't really get much out of it, though at the time there wasn't really much on there. I actually went through some profiles, just swiped left on everything just to see what the quality of women was like now, and there were actually a lot of cute women on there.

What types of photos should I put up on there and what should I mention in my description? I'm tall and in shape so I'm not really sure how to display that without doing the typical bathroom mirror selfie nonsense.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
I wouldn't do tinder, there are plenty of other apps, do them before you do tinder. Badoo for example. Just type dating in appstore. Because tinder is not popular everywhere.

You need one pic at the club or when you are traveling or having some sort of fun. One pic where you are masculine, for example your buddy taking pic of you at the gym. Selfies are sht because then woman is gonna think you don't have a friend to take your pic, but they do work if you are 10/10.

anton1.jpg Lazar Angelov with the new 4invictus collection.jpg

In description write 'two hands, two legs' or 'I'm gonna kiss you on our first date'


You got a business of some sort?
 

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
Ship has sailed. Tinder isn’t trendy anymore. Nothing left on there but attention *****s who don’t intend to meet just use it for validation, fattys and fake profiles. You missed the bus my friend.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
I wouldn't do tinder, there are plenty of other apps, do them before you do tinder. Badoo for example. Just type dating in appstore. Because tinder is not popular everywhere.

You need one pic at the club or when you are traveling or having some sort of fun. One pic where you are masculine, for example your buddy taking pic of you at the gym. Selfies are sht because then woman is gonna think you don't have a friend to take your pic, but they do work if you are 10/10.

View attachment 2472 View attachment 2473

In description write 'two hands, two legs' or 'I'm gonna kiss you on our first date'


You got a business of some sort?
is that you?
 

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
Hinge is the best dating app in my area (PA/NJ/NY) and for my preferred demographic (18-29). I consistently get highly interested girls on there, Tinder is second best; a lot of users but the girls are not highly interested because they’re inundated with messages. Everything else is completely worthless.

Basically go for pics that show off your good attributes but also show off some kind of social proof. If you want to show that you’re in shape, for example, you might go for a beach picture. Also, high res pics are seen as more attractive.

Bios can vary widely but I like to go for something funny that also invites an easy response so they can open without much effort if they wanted to. You should make it reflect your personality.

Dating apps are not that complicated. People think there is a magic formula to it but, like everything else, girls will either like you or they won’t.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top