Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

want to make friends with girls even though got bf and crew?

Reaction score
I was actually able to go out last night had pretty good interaction with a girl i met actually flirted a little and stuff she had a boyfriend though i was cool with still making friends though i went and hung out with them and afterwards was wanting to get her number to hangout she gave me her number but was questioning with boyfriend i said it aint like that just lookin to kick it and obviously now she isnt replying. if girl has bf and you guys have good interaction and they guys like you how do you go about still wanting to be their friends and not have them think you tryin to get the girl?

how do I go about closing to get to be friends with the guy and girl both?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you don't want to be friends with a girl who has a bf, it's probably not going to work out for you.

just befriend her bf like you'd befriend anyone, because it's gonna be hard to try and talk to her without it seeming like you're trying to get her

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are attracted to this girl I hope your bigger and stronger than the BF as it may not end well for you. If it seems like she's tired of her BF then maybe try weasel yourself in there but you will be just a rebound.