Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Want my ex gf back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong.

To me women are nothing more then just a passing interest.

A mere amusement. I bet some here finds it distasteful and downright unnatural.

Definitely not a priority. Never have been and never will be.

It is they who are attracted to me and wishes to share my adventures in life.

The greatness of a man has nothing to do with a woman.

It is power.

You wish to marry? Get the power.

You wish to make your wife faithfully love you? Get that power.

Without power u r nothing.
1. That’s what I meant. To you they’re just a passing amusement. To me, well... she was my muse.

2. How do you get the power? Just improving as best as you can overall?

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Before that, what
A man would be best served if he observes what a woman does instead of listening to her, as her truest intention is manifested then.

How many times has a woman said NO to you when she actually means YES ?

Similarly think back to the last weeks before the break off, her words or that of her female friends/family can't be taken at face value.

I was hoping to let this sink in slowly OP.

That your princess is not the princess you created in your mind....it's a delusion of your own making.

And your ego can't accept it yet.

Because a woman that you portrayed would have fought every single step before finally giving up but she didnt...

She dumped you at the side curb for another man she's been seeing on the side for months.
before that, what she DID with her ACTIONS was dedicate all her free time to me, listened to me regarding everything, accepted me as I was (no nagging or trying to change anything), fvcked and svcked me whenever I wanted, got me really cool gifts for any occasion, was ALWAYS available, would help me in any area where I needed it, and the list goes on.... in other words.... her ACTIONS never indicated this was coming.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You do know that deviation and any further contacts will almost guarantee failure on ur part?
Yeah. Sucks cuz her mom was a great employee when I needed her around the 4th quarter or when I got shipments in from China.... She left that door open for me (the mom), but I don’t know if it’s wise to use it? Unless I just bang the mom? Moms hot. I kid, I kid. She IS hot though. @Spaz

RetiredArchitect

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. Sucks cuz her mom was a great employee when I needed her around the 4th quarter or when I got shipments in from China.... She left that door open for me (the mom), but I don’t know if it’s wise to use it? Unless I just bang the mom? Moms hot. I kid, I kid. She IS hot though. @Spaz
I ain't gonna trip because I'm in a similar situation with a chick where **** went south unexpected to me but I still need to be near her because of commitments.

If I was in your situation I would be happy to walk away (and stop thinking/typing/talking to her), whenever I'm away from her for a while I feel energised. However when I have to deal with her it saps my soul and I can feel my energy and time being wasted.

You have nothing tying this girl to you anymore, she gave you her prime and then decided to throw away the investment she made. Men can't save women from their own bad decisions.

There are many great girls out there waiting for a guy who isn't a ***** (80% of the population) to find them. What you are doing by spamming the forum about this chick is just feeding your self pity and digging you into a bigger hole.

Start thinking positively about new women and before you know it your ex will fade into the happy memory scrapbook.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is way too long. You ever broken up with a girl OP? You remember how nice it felt to be alone and how you didn't think about your ex and just went out and had fun, dating other women and sh!t? Never talked to your ex again because you didn't care?

That's your ex right now. She dgaf about you or how you feel or what you're doing. You could be fvcking 20 women at once and she wouldn't care.

Post here more if you must, but it's wasted time. Move on. Improve yourself. That's it.

BTW, you did nothing wrong. If you were in a 6 year relationship with a woman and you weren't physically abusive, you were doing things RIGHT. Stop having the mindset that your behavior caused the breakup. It's wrong and self-defeating

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is way too long. You ever broken up with a girl OP? You remember how nice it felt to be alone and how you didn't think about your ex and just went out and had fun, dating other women and sh!t? Never talked to your ex again because you didn't care?

That's your ex right now. She dgaf about you or how you feel or what you're doing. You could be fvcking 20 women at once and she wouldn't care.

Post here more if you must, but it's wasted time. Move on. Improve yourself. That's it.

BTW, you did nothing wrong. If you were in a 6 year relationship with a woman and you weren't physically abusive, you were doing things RIGHT. Stop having the mindset that your behavior caused the breakup. It's wrong and self-defeating
Your last paragraph is what makes dating so screwy these days. Women will view you as beta and low smv if you don’t abuse them somehow in a relationship these days. It’s so weird.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

No. I never get into relationships in the first place. Never liked them enough. Had one that lasted a year when I was 18, but she left. She was batshyt crazy. Drank, did blow, etc. So I didn’t feel it as a loss. Before then and after then everything was casual. This was my real one. first one.

I’ve studied (and ruminated) enough about relationships and inter gender dynamics to know that I DID do some things wrong. Doesn’t mean you’re not right about me moving on, but I did do stuff wrong. I’m not the type to put blame on others. Could she have done a few things better? Sure. No one is perfect. But I know, and can admit, when I make a mistake (or 7)

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I ain't gonna trip because I'm in a similar situation with a chick where **** went south unexpected to me but I still need to be near her because of commitments.

If I was in your situation I would be happy to walk away (and stop thinking/typing/talking to her), whenever I'm away from her for a while I feel energised. However when I have to deal with her it saps my soul and I can feel my energy and time being wasted.

You have nothing tying this girl to you anymore, she gave you her prime and then decided to throw away the investment she made. Men can't save women from their own bad decisions.

There are many great girls out there waiting for a guy who isn't a ***** (80% of the population) to find them. What you are doing by spamming the forum about this chick is just feeding your self pity and digging you into a bigger hole.

Start thinking positively about new women and before you know it your ex will fade into the happy memory scrapbook.
It’s not self pity. I’d just like a solution. I’ve had other women before, and I’ve had other women since. So the “scarcity mentality” isn’t an issue here. I just know I made mistakes (as did she) none of which were “the kiss of death” so to speak. With the exception of all the AFC shyt I did post BU.

I’m not trying to “spam” this forum. I thought this forum existed to help one another.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

And it wasn’t like that. It wasn’t a cut and dry break up. That would’ve made it easy on me. She wasn’t sure. She was conflicted. Wanted to work things out etc. It was my AFC behavior and not completely vanishing that solidified her final choice. At first, she just finally let out everything that made her unhappy and wanted to think. But whatever. Either way I’m not disagreeing with u. Just providing some additional context. She had a patient die a few weeks prior and according to her it made her reevaluate her life.

Last edited:

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve studied (and ruminated) enough about relationships and inter gender dynamics to know that I DID do some things wrong. Doesn’t mean you’re not right about me moving on, but I did do stuff wrong. I’m not the type to put blame on others. Could she have done a few things better? Sure. No one is perfect. But I know, and can admit, when I make a mistake (or 7)
Are you suggesting that relationships that work out in the long run don’t have ups and downs? That people can’t make mistakes and work together through that?

Never mind, just perpetuating the misery

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you suggesting that relationships that work out in the long run don’t have ups and downs? That people can’t make mistakes and work together through that?

Never mind, just perpetuating the misery
Absolutely not what I’m saying. I agree with u 100%. I told her the same thing. But shes immature. She had a patient die a few weeks before that made her reevaluate her life “supposedly”. And also, I know as well as I do, that some behaviors lower attraction. It doesn’t always have to be AFC stuff. It can be fighting, venting about your problems, not being centered, being boring, etc

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you forgot to tell him that I was a bit blunt ;)
That’s what we adore about you Des. Next time I’ll be sure & mention it, lol

Nice to see you & hope all is well in your world

:) BE

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well good luck to her. She knew me enough to know that hints don’t work all that well on me. She knew me enough to know I don’t like feeling forced to do anything. If I did, id get a 9-5 like everyone else. Not my fault she bottled shyt up for so long
OP, you need to take a course on Female Psychology 101. You're expecting her to act and communicate like a man. This is probably the #1 problem I see with SS posters who get dumped. They're blind to signs, signals, clues, etc. Then WHAM they get dumped and have no clue. She's a woman, dude, with different biology and psychology.

Women communicate differently.

Get out of your own way and learn this or you're setting yourself up for more trauma down the road with more women.

27 years old is hardly a mature adult. Not to be insulting, but she's still learning and figuring out life. Hardly a good time to get married.

Lick your wounds and move on. You damaged yourself and reputation seriously after the breakup with your "beta chase" behavior so cut your losses and move on. You're only inflicting more pain on yourself.

Good luck.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you need to take a course on Female Psychology 101. You're expecting her to act and communicate like a man. This is probably the #1 problem I see with SS posters who get dumped. They're blind to signs, signals, clues, etc. Then WHAM they get dumped and have no clue. She's a woman, dude, with different biology and psychology.

Women communicate differently.

Get out of your own way and learn this or you're setting yourself up for more trauma down the road with more women.

27 years old is hardly a mature adult. Not to be insulting, but she's still learning and figuring out life. Hardly a good time to get married.

Lick your wounds and move on. You damaged yourself and reputation seriously after the breakup with your "beta chase" behavior so cut your losses and move on. You're only inflicting more pain on yourself.

Good luck.
Yeah. I see that now.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Atta Boy!

U just needed a shot of Sosuave's tough love to kick ur ass into a higher gear.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Atta Boy!

U just needed a shot of Sosuave's tough love to kick ur ass into a higher gear.
I just don’t give a shyt anymore. If she can do that, as awesome as she was, anyone could. So it makes no sense to be good to any of them. She spoke to a friend of mine recently and added ANOTHER reason. “He always looks for easy ways to make money”. Seriously? I make twice what she does after 6 years of school, and have no boss. I’m a HS dropout with a stock portfolio and a business. How did that happen? By me looking for easiER ways to make money. Not magic. Women are ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.