Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Want my ex gf back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Move on. There is no making things work and getting her back etc etc...

It didn't work out the first time, so why would you think it would work out a second time around? If you made mistakes in the relationship recognize them, and don't make those same mistakes again.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Move on. There is no making things work and getting her back etc etc...

It didn't work out the first time, so why would you think it would work out a second time around? If you made mistakes in the relationship recognize them, and don't make those same mistakes again.
Yeah. It’s always on us as men. They’re perfect in their own eyes.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am with Toddz. We are all human, we all make mistakes. She wasn't perfect, and you probably had lots of GOOD points.

It is a loss, true - but a loss to both parties......she wanted marriage, you didn't. You didn't get strongarmed into it, wouldn't be, so she decided to go find someone who would be.

Good. Let her go. Better for both of you.

Now you go No Contact and focus on yourself. You never reach out again. She may contact you later, she may not. If she does, it is because she realizes what she lost. You were your own man, following your dreams. No shame in that.
I didn’t tell her I didn’t want marriage. I just wasn’t ready yet. And she’s still by herself. I have a spy. The guy she had call me pretending to be her bf, was actually a family member. I recently found out. She’s still just working 70 hours a week and not seeing anyone or fvcking anyone. She’s just wasting time. She could’ve had a husband (me) by now. I literally just needed to get thru the 4th quarter which is my busiest time of year.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go no contact do your own thing. If she thinks she made a mistake, she will be in touch. If not, on to the next
BEEN on to the next. Well... next(s) lol Just feels empty. Nice distraction though

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t tell her I didn’t want marriage. I just wasn’t ready yet. And she’s still by herself. I have a spy. The guy she had call me pretending to be her bf, was actually a family member. I recently found out. She’s still just working 70 hours a week and not seeing anyone or fvcking anyone. She’s just wasting time. She could’ve had a husband (me) by now. I literally just needed to get thru the 4th quarter which is my busiest time of year.
She is fvcking someone else guaranteed.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you miss the point - the idea is not to JUST date other women. The idea is to FORGET and GIVE up on THIS woman.

When you truly no longer care, then you are free.
Takes time I guess.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: Saturday night my boys invited me to go see the fight at twin peaks. One of my plates tends bar there, so I figured fine what the hell.

Last minute they change the place to a strip club with a sports lounge. My ex is the door girl there part time when she’s not nursing. I told them I wasn’t going. They insisted. They Told me to be indifferent and just ignore her. In my mind I thought “well.... social proof which she hasn’t seen from me in a long time, indifference on my end might shock her, and other women’s tits in my face wouldn’t be so bad”.

So I went. Unfortunately, they got there before I did. So when I walked in by myself, I didn’t even look at her. Looked at the bouncer. Bouncer told me to pay the young lady (my ex).

I glanced at her with a cold stare. Saw a twinkle in her eye. She shook her head and wouldn’t take my payment. I thought she was gonna just not charge me. Instead she turns to the bouncer and says “he can’t come in”. I look at the bouncer confused. He looks at me confused and then looks back at her. She said “he’s going to be a problem, he can’t come in” I looked at the bouncer and said “I’m not going to be a problem. I don’t even drink. I came to see some friends.
Bouncer said “have a good night sir”. I said “thank you sir, you as well” turned around and walked out. Didn’t even look at her.

Someone’s still bitter. My friend, the one who asked me to come out (who is also her friend, and was actually her friend first) talked to her later and she’s still single, hasn’t seen anyone. That dude she had call me was just her uncle. As I suspected. She then went on to tell him the reasons as to why she left and blah blah blah. He told me everything later.

So this bytch still isn’t over it apparently. Girls are retarded.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't know what were you counting on by going there alone.
I was supposed to go in with the group. They got there before me. My boy (who knows her) texted me that he had told her that he invited me. So when I got there and noticed the group was already inside, I figured going in to meet them was ok.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
She's a HB10 according to you that's also the door lady of a strip club...and you're claiming that she's not fvcking someone else.

Probably even got most of that information from her male buddies.

And you even went out with her male buddies who chose that venue on her work night.

Ex was right not to let you in.

I think Ex was right to dump ur noob ass.

Go and read up the DJ Bible again, this time even when you sleep, dream of the DJ Bible.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a HB10 according to you that's also the door lady of a strip club...and you're claiming that she's not fvcking someone else.

Probably even got most of that information from her male buddies.

And you even went out with her male buddies who chose that venue on her work night.

Ex was right not to let you in.

I think Ex was right to dump ur noob ass.

Go and read up the DJ Bible again, this time even when you sleep, dream of the DJ Bible.
It was my idea for her to work the door there part time (twice a week) while she was in nursing school. Yeah I know. Bad decision. Anyway No. The boys weren’t HER friends. They’re mine. The guy I refered to, he and I are close. He hasn’t spoken to her in years. We always meet up about business pretty consistently. He used to date a friend of hers years ago.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It was my idea for her to work the door there part time (twice a week) while she was in nursing school. Yeah I know. Bad decision. Anyway No. The boys weren’t HER friends. They’re mine. The guy I refered to, he and I are close. He hasn’t spoken to her in years. We always meet up about business pretty consistently. He used to date a friend of hers years ago.
You said that friend who is actually her friend 1st....

That makes it her friend.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You said that friend who is actually her friend 1st....

That makes it her friend.
Like they knew eachother before I knew him. Because he was dating a friend of hers. But once me and him linked up, we became friends. A lot in common etc etc. They weren’t FRIENDS friends. Me and him were. He played the part once I left the club to get info for me.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Like they knew eachother before I knew him. Because he was dating a friend of hers. But once me and him linked up, we became friends. A lot in common etc etc. They weren’t FRIENDS friends. Me and him were. He played the part once I left the club to get info for me.
You think an Ex girlfriend will open up and tell her secrets (abt the uncle) to a true friend of her Ex boyfriend ?

She only told him because he's her friend 1st and because he's giving her information about you.

So they're sharing info about ur noob ass and I bet ur friend who is actually not ur friend is trying to get into her pants.

Man, how can you be this naive?

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You think an Ex girlfriend will open up and tell her secrets (abt the uncle) to a true friend of her Ex boyfriend ?

She only told him because he's her friend 1st and because he's giving her information about you.

So they're sharing info about ur noob ass and I bet ur friend who is actually not ur friend is trying to get into her pants.

Man, how can you be this naive?
She didn’t know he and I were friends like that. i Never really brought him up.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is golden and a prime example why you should never entertain even the mere presence of an ex. Your ex will be bitter to you on her fvcking death bed. And it wont matter if you've seen her in the last minute or the past 50 years. She will always be bitter with you because you broke up and in her mind it can never be her fault. You haven't achieved indifference yet, it will come.

This is the true way to actually "get an ex back." Indifference. Literal indifference means a complete reset on everything.

Any other emotion she is able to provoke from you is based in fear.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
She didn’t know he and I were friends like that. i Never really brought him up.
You claim ur Ex still can't get over you and acting full retard ?

She's okay and doing extremely well so much so that she even dismissed you right in front of a bouncer in public !

She fvcking shamed you just like a fvcktard deserves.

Who's the retard now?

She knows the type of man u r and so do we now. Its so obvious.

Now don't ever come back here talking abt that Ex until you're read the entire DJ Bible.

And then post updates on how you made an actionable plan on self improvement.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is golden and a prime example why you should never entertain even the mere presence of an ex. Your ex will be bitter to you on her fvcking death bed. And it wont matter if you've seen her in the last minute or the past 50 years. She will always be bitter with you because you broke up and in her mind it can never be her fault. You haven't achieved indifference yet, it will come.

This is the true way to actually "get an ex back." Indifference. Literal indifference means a complete reset on everything.

Any other emotion she is able to provoke from you is based in fear.
I didn’t show any emotion. I felt nothing. It was weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.