want an opinion...

Arizona iced tea

Don Juan
Reaction score
tis my senior year now and i kinda want a GF now... im wondering if anyone has an opinion whether or not to get a gf in my senior year. my friend told me not to because i would most likely break up with her before college, but idk if it would even last that long lol. on the other hand i like to keep my options open...

so just what would you guys do? play the field or settle down...

tia

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you really want one, go get one.
It won't be armageddon or anything if it doesn't work out. :p

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you get a girlfriend your school work must come first. I've known guys who finally got a girlfriend their senior year and spent most their time to be with their girl. They would cut classes to be with one another or stay out till there parents wanted them home and didn't do there homework. Then, got bad grades and almost didnt graduate. Sounds silly but, girls can have a over great power over you. Hopefully, that won't happen to you! So, if you want a girlfriend go for it. If not, thats your decsion

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arizona iced tea said:
haha, its not like i do my homework anyway :p

Then splitting up before college aint a prob, as you won't be going.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
while you are young with no adult responsibilities, your job is to learn everything you can at school and to experience life right now.
so go out there and spin those plates and sow those oats before you get into a ltr with some chick.
things you should be planning for right now are things about cars, the gym, hanging with your buddies, your education and what college you will attend, and what you will make of your life in the end.
women, should not be a first priority right now.

who wants a gf that gets pissed off later and says you lead her on to thinking you would end up at the same college and live together happily ever after when you are a senior in high school?

my advice is play the field!!

Arizona iced tea

Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
while you are young with no adult responsibilities, your job is to learn everything you can at school and to experience life right now.
so go out there and spin those plates and sow those oats before you get into a ltr with some chick.
things you should be planning for right now are things about cars, the gym, hanging with your buddies, your education and what college you will attend, and what you will make of your life in the end.
women, should not be a first priority right now.

who wants a gf that gets pissed off later and says you lead her on to thinking you would end up at the same college and live together happily ever after when you are a senior in high school?

my advice is play the field!!
that is exactly the kind of response im looking for.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arizona iced tea said:
that is exactly the kind of response im looking for.
if some chick is barking up your tree right now for a ltr ...
tell her that you are going thru a "me" phase right now
that right now its all about "me getting ready for college"