"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Walking Away even after being dumped?

Mike41090

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2018
Messages
104
Reaction score
107
Age
36
I’ll also add too that even when I’m in a relationship, I always have an ejection plan. Even if things are going smoothly. My antennas are always up for any negative signs in the relationship. So when I even get a sniff that it’s going downhill I’ll either just do the slow pull away or just wait for them to dump me ( I understand doing the dumping is the way to go is the consensus) but at that point I simply don’t care. When I’m still invested in the relationship, and a dumping comes out of the blue, I’m still ready for it and usually just go along with it, because I know there’s nothing I can say or do to change their mind, and if that’s how they feel, I do not want to change their mind, I’ll respect thier decision regardless. It sometimes feels like a gift and curse mindset. It’s always good to be prepared for the worst ESPECIALLY with relationships, but at the same time my antennas are always kinda up so I can be on edge at times.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top