Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Walking Away even after being dumped?

Mike41090

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand the ultimate power move on a female (for the most part) is straight up dumping her and never talking to her or bringing her up again, which I can completely agree with because I’ve seen the effect it has on a lot of girls. But my question is, if you were the one dumped, is it still a power move to immediately walk away and never speak to her again? This may have already been brought up on previous threads but I figured I’d try and zero in on the question, thanks.

DonJuanjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think so... The last chick I was with said "I didn't feel a connection with you like I had hoped to". She tried turning me into an orbiter, but I said "I'm not interested in being your friend". I told her that I hope she is right with her quick judgement as I am not going to talk to her again after the conversation was over. She instantly moved on happy as can be. It's all good though as that was the catalyst for my red pilling. She ended up doing me the biggest favor by casting me aside.

Georgepithyou

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She tried turning me into an orbiter, but I said "I'm not interested in being your friend". I told her that I hope she is right with her quick judgement as I am not going to talk to her again after the conversation was over.
They always want to turn you into an orbiter after a breakup, gotta get that free non sexual attention

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand the ultimate power move on a female (for the most part) is straight up dumping her and never talking to her or bringing her up again, which I can completely agree with because I’ve seen the effect it has on a lot of girls. But my question is, if you were the one dumped, is it still a power move to immediately walk away and never speak to her again? This may have already been brought up on previous threads but I figured I’d try and zero in on the question, thanks.
Even MORE important to walk away if you got dumped. Go 100% NC, 3x reply time time though I recommend not replying. 99% of the time second chance relationships don't work out even if you're the one who f*cked up.

Communicating with her will just prolong your attachment, negative emotions and for some, agony.

ALWAYS easier to just start over with a new girl.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, a lot of times, I don't think that a woman really 'dumps' you, when she breaks up with you - if that makes sense.

Just respond in that moment non-chalantly with "Alright. That's cool." - and leave it at that.
And watch that hamster spinnnnnnnnn out of control.

She starts to think to herself, "Hold up. Why isn't he chasing after me? Why is he okay with losing me?

I think the mistake most guys make is with the chasing after her that commences after she breaks up with him. This only reinforces to her what she already knew, which is, "I reeled this dude in. I'm bored with him now."

Mike41090

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been dumped twice in the last few years. The first one, didn’t really bother me that much and I felt that she dumped me simply because I wasn’t reciprocating (when in reality, I just needed some time, and I was actually starting to like her more). Once I started to like her more and actually saw it possibly being a relationship (I never voiced this to her, just to myself), she stated she wasn’t looking for anything serious, I stated me neither and I’m glad we’re on the same page. I was a little bummed out but never reached out nor did she. But check this out, I run into her a month later at a local bar that’s pretty packed, I’m hanging w my friends and I see her floating around me and looking at me, and I’m just thinking to myself, what is she doing lol. She then proceeds to make out with some guy literally right in front of me. I simply do not respond or react. I find out later she immediately started hooking up with him a week or two after we stopped seeing each other, and thier social media official. Wasn’t really bothered by it because I personally know the guy she started seeing and I was positive it would of never worked out more than a few months, which it didn’t. But I felt she went through all of this to get back at me, and I still didn’t flinch. Just goes to show the extent some people will go when you walk away in a sense. Now looking back, I’m glad I never got into a relationship w her lol

manfrombelow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But my question is, if you were the one dumped, is it still a power move to immediately walk away and never speak to her again?
Walking away AFTER BEING DUMPED is your ONLY LOGICAL CHOICE TO DO. I mean, what else can you do in that kind of situation?

So it's not about a "power move", it's about common sense. When somebody wants to get rid of you from their life, you walk away.

Mike41090

Don Juan
Reaction score
I completely agree with it being the most logical choice, and that’s how I go about it regardless of how I feel in the aftermath. Simply put, it’s the ONLY common sense answer there is. But as we see time and time again with a lot of posters on the site, and a million other guys, 99 percent of guys can’t COMPLETELY walk away w zero radio silence. Even though it is the only common sense things to do.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think so....I may have read this here somewhere: "If they don't appreciate what you bring to the table - Let them eat alone."

PRW63

Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
I have been on both sides. I have never had to "walk away", or ignore, or "shun" anyone. I'm on good terms with all I have ever dated. With some I never see because our lives just never cross. It isn't by design, it is the what it is. Others I still am around on occasion socially because we have an overlap in our social circles. No drama, no one is pining for the other, no one is wringing their hands over anything, everyone is fine.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, a lot of times, I don't think that a woman really 'dumps' you, when she breaks up with you - if that makes sense.

Just respond in that moment non-chalantly with "Alright. That's cool." - and leave it at that.
And watch that hamster spinnnnnnnnn out of control.

She starts to think to herself, "Hold up. Why isn't he chasing after me? Why is he okay with losing me?

I think the mistake most guys make is with the chasing after her that commences after she breaks up with him. This only reinforces to her what she already knew, which is, "I reeled this dude in. I'm bored with him now."
Agreed. If you chase her after she dumps you then you're fuked. She'll never come back.

If you don't react then she'll likely be back. Women want to see you destroy yourself when they dump you. If you don't chase then it ruins her ego.

Mike41090

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. If you chase her after she dumps you then you're fuked. She'll never come back.

If you don't react then she'll likely be back. Women want to see you destroy yourself when they dump you. If you don't chase then it ruins her ego.
That’s kinda the pinpoint of my question. When I’m done with someone whether it be dumping or getting dumped I completely vanish and do my own thing. And I’m with everyone on going after other girls the second your not in a relationship. But I’ve also seen the effect I’ve had on girls who I either ghosted or dumped, and I can basically hit them up whenever. Was always curious if there was a general consensus when the opposite goes down.

Serenity

Reaction score
Regardless of who breaks up I have a strict policy that when it's over, it's over! I don't get hung up on the ego stuff, I just personally can't tolerate hot and cold BS. If she's not all in, I'm all out. I want to go all in, but I have to protect my heart, so the moment she shows she's not at that level she can fvck off for all I care...

I'm not fvcking around, if she is then I'm not interested.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s kinda the pinpoint of my question. When I’m done with someone whether it be dumping or getting dumped I completely vanish and do my own thing. And I’m with everyone on going after other girls the second your not in a relationship. But I’ve also seen the effect I’ve had on girls who I either ghosted or dumped, and I can basically hit them up whenever. Was always curious if there was a general consensus when the opposite goes down.
It's a bit different when a girl breaks up with a guy.

A girl only ever breaks up with a guy when she thinks she can do better, and most of the time she has already tested that out and has a new guy lined up.

When a guy dumps a girl he might tap her up for easy sex in the future, knowing the girl is still pining for him. String her along etc.
But if the girl dumped you then she's much less likely to do that because her attraction/respect for you is so low. Girls want to fvck guys that are above her, and if she dumped you then you're way below her (in her opinion).

Serenity

Reaction score
It's a bit different when a girl breaks up with a guy.

A girl only ever breaks up with a guy when she thinks she can do better, and most of the time she has already tested that out and has a new guy lined up.

When a guy dumps a girl he might tap her up for easy sex in the future, knowing the girl is still pining for him. String her along etc.
But if the girl dumped you then she's much less likely to do that because her attraction/respect for you is so low. Girls want to fvck guys that are above her, and if she dumped you then you're way below her (in her opinion).
With all due respect, this type of thinking is a waste of energy. All we as men have to care about is our perspective as men, who cares why she does what she does? It's out of our control, all we need to know is what to do when she does X. Why she does it is secondary. If we as men can overcome the need to know, we will come far and move on a lot more easily.

If she's not in, I'm not in. Fvck why!

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With all due respect, this type of thinking is a waste of energy. All we as men have to care about is our perspective as men, who cares why she does what she does? It's out of our control, all we need to know is what to do when she does X. Why she does it is secondary. If we as men can overcome the need to know, we will come far and move on a lot more easily.

Some guys like to break things down, pull them apart, and see how it all works. A bit like an engineer. Nothing wrong with that.

There's definitely an issue when guys agonize over the "why" and don't accept female nature, so I agree with you there. But if it's purely for the sake of studying women's hypergamy and how it works, then I think it's a good thing. Knowledge is power and helps a guy plan in advance.

TheProspect

Reaction score

I agree with you,

When you get dumped by a chick, not much need to bring up why hypergamy evolved in female hindbrains thousands of years ago when we were all in primal hunter-gathering tribes on the plains of Africa lol.

Too much theory is often espoused in place of practical and actionable advice. If you have an analytical mind, it can be interesting to dissect the "why" as Pan87 pointed out, but as you both mentioned many guys waste too much energy on the "why" instead of taking the next necessary steps.

It's kind of like learning while doing. You can try to understand a certain type of math all you want, and it may even be somewhat necessary to know the "why" in order to master that particular math, but often we just need to get the formula first that others provide us with, and then experiment through repetition and repetition and eventually both the why and how will come to us.

If I didn't make sense it's because I've been drinking but it sounded good in my head so have a great night boys.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you,

When you get dumped by a chick, not much need to bring up why hypergamy evolved in female hindbrains thousands of years ago when we were all in primal hunter-gathering tribes on the plains of Africa lol.

Too much theory is often espoused in place of practical and actionable advice. If you have an analytical mind, it can be interesting to dissect the "why" as Pan87 pointed out, but as you both mentioned many guys waste too much energy on the "why" instead of taking the next necessary steps.

It's kind of like learning while doing. You can try to understand a certain type of math all you want, and it may even be somewhat necessary to know the "why" in order to master that particular math, but often we just need to get the formula first that others provide us with, and then experiment through repetition and repetition and eventually both the why and how will come to us.

If I didn't make sense it's because I've been drinking but it sounded good in my head so have a great night boys.
The practical actionable advice is that women and men are still driven by primitive "hunter-gatherer" hindbrain behaviors, despite living in a supposedly civilized world. This includes hypergamy. This also includes male attachment and mate-guarding, otherwise know as "possessive", "jealous", "controlling" - this evolved for paternity assurance reasons. Men didn't want to be raising another man's kids if his wife was secretly getting inseminated by alpha caveman.

I think it helps a guy move on much quicker to know why he was brutally discarded by a chick he invested in. Otherwise, you just try to push it out of your mind and it flairs up again later with weird anxiety and insecurity-type behavior. There's a lot of power in understanding why things happen.

We understand female (and male) nature so that we can fully accept it.