"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Walking Away even after being dumped?

Mike41090

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2018
Messages
104
Reaction score
107
Age
36
I’ll also add too that even when I’m in a relationship, I always have an ejection plan. Even if things are going smoothly. My antennas are always up for any negative signs in the relationship. So when I even get a sniff that it’s going downhill I’ll either just do the slow pull away or just wait for them to dump me ( I understand doing the dumping is the way to go is the consensus) but at that point I simply don’t care. When I’m still invested in the relationship, and a dumping comes out of the blue, I’m still ready for it and usually just go along with it, because I know there’s nothing I can say or do to change their mind, and if that’s how they feel, I do not want to change their mind, I’ll respect thier decision regardless. It sometimes feels like a gift and curse mindset. It’s always good to be prepared for the worst ESPECIALLY with relationships, but at the same time my antennas are always kinda up so I can be on edge at times.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top