"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Walking Away even after being dumped?

Mike41090

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2018
Messages
104
Reaction score
107
Age
36
I’ll also add too that even when I’m in a relationship, I always have an ejection plan. Even if things are going smoothly. My antennas are always up for any negative signs in the relationship. So when I even get a sniff that it’s going downhill I’ll either just do the slow pull away or just wait for them to dump me ( I understand doing the dumping is the way to go is the consensus) but at that point I simply don’t care. When I’m still invested in the relationship, and a dumping comes out of the blue, I’m still ready for it and usually just go along with it, because I know there’s nothing I can say or do to change their mind, and if that’s how they feel, I do not want to change their mind, I’ll respect thier decision regardless. It sometimes feels like a gift and curse mindset. It’s always good to be prepared for the worst ESPECIALLY with relationships, but at the same time my antennas are always kinda up so I can be on edge at times.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top