Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Waiting" as DJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Slickster said:
You've been doing this exact same thing for TEN years!
Yep, SS is dear to me and I am passionate about calling out toxic promoters of blue pill ideology. What ya gonna do?

Slickster said:
You've seen OTHER guys helping but what about you?
You serious?

Slickster said:
I did find one interesting thread started by you back in 2005. This is not meant as an attack Tits
I did laugh at you scouring my post history in an attempt to "get me". :up:
Btw that old post hasn't changed, I do love women. Read that again "women" . Not manjaws with boobs that you seem dead set on defending.

Slickster said:
I also found some comments about the problems you've been having trying to see your daughter. That seriously sucks Tits. I can't even imagine how tough that is. I don't know the whole story but don't give up man. You've gotta see her! Hopefully that is your primary focus. I know I would go to the ends of the earth.
Patronising AND passive aggressive, you got a handbook on liberal snide or something? It's ok mate I was over that years ago don't shed too much of a tear, I don't.

Slickster said:
I don't want to make a career out of this. I don't even know what to say except I'm done. The limited time I spend on this site will be spent helping my fellow DJs.
Great, but if your "help" is once again peppered with mainstream shaming tactics toward guys wanting to discuss feminism with other men or any other topic for that matter that doesn't have your (to coin Rollo's phrase) fem-centric seal of approval then I'll see you again no doubt.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,
The recidivist tendancies of so many here has me amazed!...
The one one you don't get is the one you will never have...So some of our Goody Two Shoes are playing the Hamsters game by denying every urge to plunge the Pork sword...Good for you!....Motive...To gain credit,to appear different,to be above the baser "Animal" instincts of other Sex Beasts like me...OK good for you,the more your Target has low interest in you,or the lower her Libido,then the better it will work...So enjoy it,that's one less worthless Dame on the scene...You have sent a very clear message,svex is a minor component in your overall needs...Great because you wont be getting much anyhow...Me and it seems the minority of correspondents,the true Don Juans!...Are spelling it out loud and clear...We are svexual Animals...We passionately believe that there are worse things to base a relationship on,than the purely physical...You want to get it going with us,you satisfy our primitive lusts first,and if you are good enough we will repair your leaking taps,be a shoulder for you to cry on,listen to your endless chatter...If this is not your scene,then get on your bicycle Honey!

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Patronising AND passive aggressive, you got a handbook on liberal snide or something? It's ok mate I was over that years ago don't shed too much of a tear, I don't.
Actually dude I was being sincere and actually trying to reach out.....

But....whatever...

Status
Not open for further replies.