Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Waiting" as DJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there's no significant progress towards sexytime in the first 3 dates (i.e physical escalation beyond making out), I'm out. Else, I can be patient. After all, that's what plate spinning is for. You entertain other options while waiting for one to progress to sexytime. I'm not waiting for months though. My language of love is physical. :p If she isn't putting out, adios.

If the girl spells out her so-called rule of making a guy wait X amount of time, it's both a boner killer and a clear negotiation for desire, which simply is a waste of time. I'll pass.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like really effective church game. Make her wait, based on your own moral imperative.

Eventually you will succumb to the torrid sex demon temptress she is and bang her with wonton abandon.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
....I am sure this was not your point of view two years ago and I wonder was there some vision on the Road to Damascus that created this mindchange?
Lol yes Scara, you could say that. Perhaps I was mistaken in trying to translate my own moral epiphany into rational language for the forum. I've been much happier with this approach, but to each his own.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
But how sick would it be if the guy was the one with holding from sex, but yet making all the right movies in other aspect
Honestly, I've done this before. There have been times when I could tell for sure the girl was willing to go all the way on the first date (because she had high interest), but I stopped short because I wanted to build a little more tension.

I don't see this as withholding sex, or waiting for sex, so much as leading the interaction. The sex was going to happen on my schedule.

I'm always a little confused by the guys here who only seem to find the sex interesting. I mean, yeah, I've gone out with girls where all I've wanted was sex before. But for the most part the girls I choose are ones that I enjoy hanging out with and spending time with, even aside from the sex.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to post something very similar to SoSuave666 in response to zekko lol

Yeah old zekko, the girls (esp attractive young ones) nowadays are dead boring. They have no passion, very little intellectual curiosity, travel and read lots yet learn nothing, have no true opinion of their own other than parroting feminist lines etc. If I only game the ones I enjoy spending non-sexytime with, I'd be borderline celibate.

I do enjoy hanging out with much older women though. No sexytime of course!

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,
This has been a challanging,thought creating Post....Interesting to see despite the usual Stalwarts,how many of you guys revert to type....Look a Woman who has sufficient self control to withhold Svex for,say a month.Has realised the Power her Svexuality gives her...The lesson learned,then every time you don't play ball to her rules,she will use this tactic again until she gets her own way...In my experience,it is often a case of your having a low attraction level,or her having a low libido!

B

BeDJ

Scaramouche said:
The lesson learned,then every time you don't play ball to her rules,she will use this tactic again until she gets her own way...In my experience,it is often a case of your having a low attraction level,or her having a low libido!
SoSuave666 said:
I don't always understand Scara..
Post World War 1 translation:

A woman making you wait for sex is using it as a power play or she isn't sexually interested in you.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoSuave666 said:
I don't always understand Scara...probably because you're a clown. But my point is,
You don't have a point after you called Scara a clown.

(Tip: You might want to read some books to improve your vocabulary and reading comprehension :up:)

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it just depends on what you're after and what just happens.

If you're looking for something special sometimes it doesn't always start with a cheap lay. There's a lot of emphasis on this site for cheap lays you know what I mean? This ain't everyone's primary digs if you catch my drift.

Not saying there's not a place for it...I'm single..I honestly wouldn't mind just getting down right about now..LOL

But honestly though, I don't know how you can reduce a relationship down to how many days before sex..I would say whatever comes most naturally between the two of you...

I still think of some things this way:

I had an ex-gf who had been an exotic dancer...yeah my mind is still fvcked from it fine my stupidty..but the thing is: she had a totally different relationship to sex than I did. Sex was a handshake. *******s aint nothing but a high-5.

You know what I mean?

She had always been pretty attractive and was comfortable with her body granted she was a pretty sltty woman, that is just said, she liked sex, fine.

But I myself am different--I was an overweight guy until I was 17, lost a **** ton of weight built muscle, I have and probably will always have some body-image **** in my mind unfortunately this is part of it--but because of that I've always been a little more hesitant to jump right into sex...I guess because my own psychological comfort with my body ironic as it sounds can be a hindrance..it takes me time to really build up comfort sometimes...IDK i know that is some complex weird ****, but the truth it, I think everyone has these different relationships to things...

I'm not saying though having sex right away is the wrong way to do it etiher..I've had circumstances like that it where it felt right and was good-to-go right from the beginning..

What is the point of such goals? Why not just enjoy whom your with and let some of the natural course of things go?

Over-analyzing how many dates/face-to-faces before sex I think is a hard variable to calculate in the seemingly infinite variables of the human mind.

Honestly the real thing is you just don't want to feel like you are being starved or manipulated for sex. If she's purpposfully holding out on you to control you, fvck with you, etc--that's a different case. Or even doing that to her is fvked up. It should be a natural thing, shouldn't it?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoSuave666 said:
If I hold off it's because I don't think I can perform at that moment, NOT to increase her attraction. To me, that's a bit AFC. And I hate to use the acronym AFC because I don't think you're a chump...I just think you're putting poon on a silver platter when you change up your animalistic nature to secure a woman.
No offense taken, SoSuave. I'm just telling something I've done before, it's not really a policy of mine. But I did NOT do it to increase attraction, I did it to amp up the sexual tension. Which was just as much for my benefit as for hers, probably more.

In this case I knew I would be getting it anyway, I was just trying to stretch it out a bit, to enjoy it. I guess if you can't relate to that, I can understand. Different strokes for different folks, I guess. To me it's not about sticking your d!ck in a hole as quickly as you can. But bear in mind in my example, the sex occurred on the second date instead of the first, so it's not like that big of a delayed gratification.

I'm curious, SoSuave666, how old are you? Sorry to hear the girls you run into aren't very interesting. Maybe I'm just easily amused :) You talk about girls 20-25. Most guys here talk about the golden years being 18-24, like Mystery said. At my age, when I think of young sexy women, I think 24-32. Usually by then they can at least hold a conversation, if they're ever going to be able to.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^Classic!!!^^^

Colossus,

This is a great post.

I've literally written chapters about this concept during my years at SS. I've always gotten similar responses because as you say this approach is not the status quo. For the vast majority, the idea of making a woman wait for sex isn't an option. Fair enough, if you have to get it when you can then how can you argue with that.

In my opinion though, if you really want to be a "Don Juan" that means you want to be the guy that women dream about, and lust for. It's way more than just being the guy who can pick up. To me a Don Juan is the guy at the party that every woman in the place desires. It may be openly or it may be secretly. Married, single, young, old, good looking, ugly, whatever. It's about being that guy who melts panties just by being in the room. To me that is the essence of this site. It gets lost much of the time in all the BS but anyhow...

If you are living the lifestyle and have several chicks on the go at one time then making one wait for sex is NOT a big deal. If you are doing things as you should this is a non-issue. In my experience when you start playing this waiting game you are playing with fire. Women fall baths!t crazy in love with you!!! When you can honestly pass on pvssy you are taking it to the next level. The idea of her pvssy being the prize is laughable. Your d!ck is the PRIZE!

Now I realize that this seems backwards but its one of those things that when you make the contrarian move you achieve the most wealth. Believe me, when you can can really turn a woman on and NOT fvck her the word spreads to her friends faster than if you screwed her brains out. It spreads like compound interest and that is what you get from the women in that social circle. Don't be surprised if you have your buddy's wife or girlfriend giving you buying signals. Expect women showing up at your door at all hours.

I'm not advocating making a girl wait for months at a time but just making the choice to control the situation and have sex on your time changes everything for the better. Recognize the situation and work the sexual tension to your advantage. It could be three dates, weeks, months, whatever. Just be in control and watch how the game changes for you.

I know this advice isn't for everyone but if you really want to be a Don Juan or reach the next level, this is where you start. You won't get there any other way.

Once again, I'm talking bat sh!t crazy. Use with caution...

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
samspade said:
n fact you're not "waiting" for anything in this instance. If anyone is, she is. I think that's what Colossus is getting at.
If I could bang her now why would I wait? I wouldn't have approached her if I didn't want to fvck her so what possible logic is behind waiting other than a nasty bout of gas or already drained balls from a previous chick?

I don't know man just sounds like more over thinking mental masturbation.

"She's good to go now but if you drag it out she will be REALLY be good to go" seems to be the nuts and bolts of it. I don't see how this is that beneficial, nor would I even class it as "game". Sounds just like your extending something that's already there.

I see slickster tried to frame it as some jedi next level bullsh!t:
Slickster said:
To me a Don Juan is the guy at the party that every woman in the place desires. It may be openly or it may be secretly. Married, single, young, old, good looking, ugly, whatever. It's about being that guy who melts panties just by being in the room.....

....Believe me, when you can can really turn a woman on and NOT fvck her the word spreads to her friends faster than if you screwed her brains out. It spreads like compound interest and that is what you get from the women in that social circle.
Cool, while your bedazzling her with your elite non action game I'll take her home in the meantime. Thanks for the free buying temperature boost.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
I see slickster tried to frame it as some jedi next level bullsh!t:
Cool, while your bedazzling her with your elite non action game I'll take her home in the meantime. Thanks for the free buying temperature boost.

As I said this approach isn't for everyone.

It IS some "next level" sh!t which is why I'm not surprised by your lack of understanding.

If busting a nut into some worthless skank is the end game for you then great. Most guys I know though, want something much more than that. Most of them figured it out a long time ago too.

You're 37 years old and if I recall you claim to have only met ONE worthwhile women in your entire life. Hopefully the guys out there with some brains will connect the dots and filter your advice accordingly.

As for you banging the chicks that I warmed up for you, meh! It doesnt work that way. Why do you think there are so many frustrated guys out there not getting laid. Remember your wife, girlfriend, and those skanks you are trying to bang are all deep down wishing and longing for a guy like me.

Have a nice day Tit!

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Slickster said:
As for you banging the chicks that I warmed up for you, meh! It doesnt work that way. Why do you think there are so many frustrated guys out there not getting laid. Remember your wife, girlfriend, and those skanks you are trying to bang are all deep down wishing and longing for a guy like me.
Yeah I'm sure they'll be tripping over themselves to get to the fem-centric married SWPL who makes them wait.

Your wrong again. It DOES work like that, I don't care how good you think your uber powers are working, if your not fvcking her someone else is. Or did you want to rewrite that no brainer to suit as well?

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Your wrong again. It DOES work like that, I don't care how good you think your uber powers are working, if your not fvcking her someone else is.
It's not über powers Tit, it's called being a challenge. A basic lesson which most guys miss.

Every girl wants to be with a guy that is better than her. When you make her wait you demonstrate you are above her and the legion of guys who worship her pvssy. The kind of guys who fvck every girl they can whenever they can. The kind of guys she and every other woman sloughs off on a daily basis. The kind of guys who get frustrated by women.

You know Tit maybe we've discovered why you and I have such differing philosophies. Women see me as a challenge and they treat me like gold. Maybe that's why I don't understand the frustration you have with women.

If you are one of the few guys who "gets it" you have more options than the average joe. Making one girl wait while you are getting it from others isn't a problem.

If you want to separate yourself from the herd......

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Slickster said:
It's not über powers Tit, it's called being a challenge. A basic lesson which most guys miss.
If you haven't learnt how to use aloofness and the other 101 tools at our disposal to have her perceive you as a challenge your doing it wrong. Drawing out the waiting time to bang her is just extending what should be already there. It's irrelevant.
Slickster said:
If you are one of the few guys who "gets it" you have more options than the average joe. Making one girl wait while you are getting it from others isn't a problem.

If you want to separate yourself from the herd......
For crying out loud. If she's wanting me to nail her then I already have seperated myself from the herd you fvcking muppet, what are you not understanding here?

Slickster said:
You know Tit maybe we've discovered why you and I have such differing philosophies.
Your "philosophies" can be found on any episode of Dr Phil. We only have a difference of opinion because I keep calling you out for being an enabling mangina heavily invested in fem-centric ideologies. In short you always write as if your wife is standing behind you, and I find that quite odd.

Slickster said:
Women see me as a challenge and they treat me like gold. Maybe that's why I don't understand the frustration you have with women.
I do? Oh your back to " you just hate da wymens". :rolleyes: My frustration only lies with kneecapping mangina's mate, unless you've gone full enabler and now classify yourself as a woman?

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's OK tit no need to get frustrated.

Don't you worry about me either. Save your advice for those guys who want life lessons from a bitter twisted misogynist who has only managed to meet one worthwhile woman in 37 years. Sounds like you've got this sh!t dialed dude! :up:

Actually if you can swing some time away from your "man-safe places" on the internets maybe we could hang out some time. Would love to head out on the town with you some night so you can teach me how to get girls and you know, be a better man and sh!t....

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Slickster said:
Don't you worry about me either. Save your advice for those guys who want life lessons from a bitter twisted misogynist who has only managed to meet one worthwhile woman in 37 years.
:D Hit a nerve there prickster, something I said?

Not worry about you? Nah make no mistake you limp wristed enabling mangina I will be calling you out every time I see you attempting to kneecap other men with your transparent liberal snark shaming attitude while I'm back here.

Cya next time?

Status
Not open for further replies.