Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Waiter Hits on Wife

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One problem in our marriage has been that she has never seemed to be able to recognize when a guy is hitting on her or how some of her conduct comes across as leading on or flirtatious.
BS this is Classic Gaslighting.

Long story short. She shared where she works out, where she works...
All of this while you're sitting right there? Fuk that, I would've filed for a divorce yesterday. There is no reframe here, she's done.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BS this is Classic Gaslighting.

All of this while you're sitting right there? Fuk that, I would've filed for a divorce yesterday. There is no reframe here, she's done.
+1

Gaslit is no way to live, esp. 'cause they don't have a family.
She needs power dumped, like, yesterday. Left in her bed to wake up alone, without a f'n clue.
And he be seven hours from home, in the next state, cell phone off. And a new Tracfone w/ new number, from the first gas stop he made after leaving.
. F that chit.
She can call one of her f buddies for relief and self-gratification.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She can call one of her f buddies for relief and self-gratification.
Haha yep because we know there are some. If not, the waiter will soon be added to the list.

Now, THAT is the true test of strength here. Walking away, KNOWING that it will likely drive her directly onto the d*ck of the waiter faster than if he stays. Weird, but he'll be better for it.