Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Waiter Hits on Wife

kingvavy

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only masculine response in this entire thread.
Getting up and walking away without having a conversation first does little to solve the OP’s problem. The wife may very well be aware of what she’s doing, but at the same time she may just be an idiot who needs to be taught that such behaviours are unacceptable. He needs to have a conversation with her first before taking action...if, after talking to her, she chooses to do it again, then he can get up and walk away. Reacting dramatically without having a conversation first only creates unnecessary drama. Creating drama with no gain is a beta move.

If she chooses to do it again after being told not to, then OP gains confirmation that the wife does not respect him/is a game player/BPD/ hoe, etc., and can then walk away from the relationship. At that point wife may choose to take a more critical look at her behaviours and decide to change to avoid losing husband. Ball is now in OPs court, and he changes from Beta to Alpha. Relationship either changes for the better, or OP learns from his experiences and moves on a better man.

Last edited:

kingvavy

Don Juan
Reaction score
In which part of Espi's advice is considered a beta move ?
not explaining the situation to the wife first...i.e. what Espi is recommending is good advice (alpha), provided the wife has been spoken to beforehand. Wife just may be stupid and not realizing that what she is doing is unacceptable. OP needs to give her one chance first. If, after being told that her actions are unacceptable, and she does it again, then follow Espi’s advice.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
not explaining the situation to the wife first...i.e. what Espi is recommending is good advice (alpha), provided the wife has been spoken to beforehand. Wife just may be stupid and not realizing that what she is doing is unacceptable. OP needs to give her one chance first. If, after being told that her actions are unacceptable, and she does it again, then follow Espi’s advice.
There's no need to talk as women r not stupid.

In social settings, such as flirting, women are the undisputed champions and knows it.

She knows she has crossed a line that must not be crossed.

And Espi's suggestions is the ONLY move to counter her.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I highly, HIGHLY doubt this. These women are not stupid. Very few people actually really are stupid.

This guy needs a cold, hard reset in this relationship. Leaving a date would do it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no need to talk as women r not stupid.

In social settings, such as flirting, women are the undisputed champions and knows it.

And Espi's suggestions is the ONLY move to counter her.
She can FEEL the power and so can the waiter. The power from disrespecting you.

kingvavy

Don Juan
Reaction score
How does she know this? Is she telepathic? Ok, fair enough I’ll give you that she knows she’s flirting, but how is she supposed to know that it’s unacceptable to OP unless he lets her know? There are many marriages where flirting with others is ok. I just don’t understand the grand, dramatic gesture right away. Save your firepower for when you’ve told her you’re not cool with it and she does it regardless. Sorry, it’s beta posturing to not let her know first.

kingvavy

Don Juan
Reaction score
She can FEEL the power and so can the waiter. The power from disrespecting you.
This is not Star Wars, and these are not Jedis. There is no ‘force’ that they feel. They are just two people flirting with each other because they both require constant validation. If husband does not like it, he needs to let her know, and if she does it again, he needs to get up and leave without paying the bill.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not Star Wars, and these are not Jedis. There is no ‘force’. In the real world people need to communicate directly using words.
They can feel it. Ask guru and some of the wiser men. They can feel emotions elevated more than normal and they can see you getting red/hot.

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Showing anger is not showing weakness...lettting your anger dictate your actions is what is weakness. Anger is a good motivator...when you are in the driver’s seat, and in control of your anger. With most hot heads however (think road rage), once the switch gets flipped, you run the risk of heading to one of the following destinations: fired, back of a cop car, emergency room, or worst case, morgue. Blowing up at wife and waiter in this situation will not solve OP’s problem.

The solution is OP needs to sit wife down and tell her “would you be ok if I started flirting with other women in front of you, and asking them where they will be, or for their contact info?” If wife says she is ok with it, then OP needs to ask himself if he is ok being in an open marriage. If not, he needs to tell wife that he does not accept that kind of behaviour, and that the next time she pulls that kind of disrespectful B.S, he is going to take it as a sign that she is no longer interested in being his wife. Wife will either never do it again, or will continue to do it, at which point OP is free to remove himself from a toxic situation. Not sure what yelling at wife achieves...most men with anger issues are fake alphas who are yelling at themselves because they know, deep down, that they are betas. They are mad because they lack the confidence to take initiative and go after what they want. OP, if you want to be married to a loyal woman who treats you with respect, then start taking steps towards that goal.
Road rage anger is not what I meant, I am very much a controlled person. If you read my post I refer to voicing how I feel. I also believe there is a point in time when you are required to and it up because
Showing anger is not showing weakness...lettting your anger dictate your actions is what is weakness. Anger is a good motivator...when you are in the driver’s seat, and in control of your anger. With most hot heads however (think road rage), once the switch gets flipped, you run the risk of heading to one of the following destinations: fired, back of a cop car, emergency room, or worst case, morgue. Blowing up at wife and waiter in this situation will not solve OP’s problem.

The solution is OP needs to sit wife down and tell her “would you be ok if I started flirting with other women in front of you, and asking them where they will be, or for their contact info?” If wife says she is ok with it, then OP needs to ask himself if he is ok being in an open marriage. If not, he needs to tell wife that he does not accept that kind of behaviour, and that the next time she pulls that kind of disrespectful B.S, he is going to take it as a sign that she is no longer interested in being his wife. Wife will either never do it again, or will continue to do it, at which point OP is free to remove himself from a toxic situation. Not sure what yelling at wife achieves...most men with anger issues are fake alphas who are yelling at themselves because they know, deep down, that they are betas. They are mad because they lack the confidence to take initiative and go after what they want. OP, if you want to be married to a loyal woman who treats you with respect, then start taking steps towards that goal.
Where did I ever say anything about yelling at the wife or reacting in an out of control fit of rage?

Some of us are extremely passionate individuals who do react with a heightened level of anger, don't ever mistake that for being beta because that guy might be the one who smashes your teeth in. In my world there are those who don't give a shyt about jail. The prison system is full of alphas.

kingvavy

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don’t give shyt about jail, then sure, smashing people’s teeth in who disrespect you is the way to go. That’s not my world, but fair enough if that is yours. I would say the majority of the guys on this forum do not want to go to jail, so any actions that could potentially lead to criminal conviction are not on the table.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They can feel it. Ask guru and some of the wiser men. They can feel emotions elevated more than normal and they can see you getting red/hot.
Vibe > Looks
Vibe > Money
Vibe = (Perceived) Status

It's all Vibe. Those who don't see this, don't know women yet.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Vibe > Looks
Vibe > Money

Another topic that has received less attention in this forum.

Vibe is a state of mind that influences a man's body language or if you like his "aura".

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
How does she know this? Is she telepathic? Ok, fair enough I’ll give you that she knows she’s flirting, but how is she supposed to know that it’s unacceptable to OP unless he lets her know? There are many marriages where flirting with others is ok. I just don’t understand the grand, dramatic gesture right away. Save your firepower for when you’ve told her you’re not cool with it and she does it regardless. Sorry, it’s beta posturing to not let her know first.
It's not a beta move.

Women are highly tuned into body language.

Observe how 2 women talk to each other, their conversation is littered with hidden meaning that's highlighted with emotions from their eyes and faces.

The exact opposite will happen should OP engage in a conversation with her there and then as you suggested.

Remember they have been together for 4 years. This is not a one off situation.

And yes all women know when they're crossed a line despite their protestations of not knowing so - this is where women will manipulate men into thinking otherwise.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vibe > Looks
Vibe > Money

The entire act like your not there and flirt with the waiter or group can decrease your vibe.

kingvavy

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a beta move..

The exact opposite will happen should OP engage in a conversation with her there and then as you suggested.
I am re-thinking this.. your advice is the way to go, and save the conversation for after.