Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Voting in elections

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless I'm missing something here, why do I notice females voting for a particular man to be prime minister/president because of how good looking/sexy they are? And why? I don't see the logic. If there are rare instances with the genders reversed, then please say.

Not that its happened recently, but I have noticed this in the past.
I might be in the wrong section to post this, but at any rate, does this behaviour say something about the dating world too?

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sambwoy said:
Unless I'm missing something here, why do I notice females voting for a particular man to be prime minister/president because of how good looking/sexy they are?
Because that's what they do. Look at before women got the right to vote. We voted in some ugly SOBs. And we made some pretty good choices, too- Thomas Jefferson, Abe Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt.

Who was the first woman-elected president? Warren Harding, generally regarded to be the most corrupt president ever.

Look at why JFK won. If it were up to men Nixon would have won. It was because JFK looked more handsome on TV and Nixon looked "unshaven."

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Yes, absolutely. Bill Clinton was also a handsome candidate when he ran too.

I care about substance. I don't care if the next president is a 3 in looks.

As I said many times before, women consider looks first, and then if the guy is good looking, they put a positive spin on his other traits.