"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

vote for this

the pain

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2003
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
lebanon,beirut
hi theire listen guys my first girl and the girl i love dumped me ...........now i spent 1year and a half with her and im in love with her and she is with me in the college so i see her every week

the thing is i want to get even with her ....and i have some papers about sex and pics...... so do u think i should get even like use her to suck my **** and treat her like ****.....or what

thanks for ur help
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2003
Messages
2,115
Reaction score
45
Location
USA
Talk to more girls man you in college!


Trying to get even with her just makes you look like a weak insecure psycho drama queen.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
did you just ask us if you should blackmail her into having sex with you?
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
The Pain,

I am greatly appreciative of the fact that you live in Lebanon. If you were an American, I would think even lower (collectively) of my fellow countrymen. Even WWu, loser AFC that he is, is no competition for you. Are you serious when you say that you're thinking of blackmailing your ex, trying to have her give you head? Though I'm not certain as to the specifics, I can give you a guarantee that what you're proposing is illegal in Lebanon. Not to mention the possibility that her current boyfriend will find out and either beat you down, have or hire someone else to, or outright kill you.

You are a sad, desperate boy holding on to the one person that doesn't want you anymore, from the looks of it. It would also appear as though she has good reason to not want you to be a part of her life anymore - look at yourself. Absolutely pathetic.

You say that you want to "get even" with her. What is there that you feel the need to get even for? Her moving on with her life, and deciding that it would be better off with you not in it? Perhaps you should take follow her lead and move on with your own self, instead of dwelling in the past and masturbating to pictures of what you used to have.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top