Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Volunteering and community service

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though they've should outgrown this stage by now? The one, former Ms. Ohio that I saw on old recently I think I'll message her on Facebook and joke about it. Any pua I could use on her?
NO!!! It never ends. These are STARS in their realm. They will have entitlement. They will be prone to a group think. They will tie you to a type and bias for or against you depending.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So we are talking like newbies in this subject. ( I'm sure that guru and glassguy can nail it ). But when I had these opportunities, and I was I had the 4-C's during that time ( Car, Clothes, Crib, Convo ). I had nice stuff, a nice career and I was on the scene. It was no big deal to have these things. But I could've done better knowing what I know now. I'm not in that realm, today, still working back in after a blow out divorce, but I assume that those types will not consider you without at least the 4-C's and some popularity in some social scene.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I started as an Auxiliary Police officer when I was 30 which is my State is volunteer. Turned it into a career and now I am the real deal. The ironic thing is I was never one of those guys growing up who wanted to be a cop. I didn't become a paid sworn officer until I was 33. I absolutely love it.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I started as an Auxiliary Police officer when I was 30 which is my State is volunteer. Turned it into a career and now I am the real deal. The ironic thing is I was never one of those guys growing up who wanted to be a cop. I didn't become a paid sworn officer until I was 33. I absolutely love it.
Do you dudes still get free donuts?

logicallefty

Reaction score