Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Virtual Adultery

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was looking for something interesting to watch online since my DVD's are played out and I don't presently have PPV, and I stumbled upon this http://www.moviesfoundonline.com/wonderland.php

It's 40 minutes long so get comfy and grab some popcorn, but if you find it interesting as I did it brings up lots of fascinating topics such as:

- When is a person crossing the line?

- How has technology changed the way people cheat?

- Is there really a man out there who would stay with his wife for 8 months when she was admittedly and openly having a so called "virtual affair", especially when she isn't ashamed about it in the least?

What do you think?

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Goddamn.

This documentary made me really ill.

My favorite line from the wife was in the beginning when she said:

"I don't keep things from my family. I don tell them everything either."

F*cking typical. Unbelievable.

The douche bag of a husband compares himself to Forest Gump. As he was declaring his undying love for her she just had this blank look on her face. No remorse. No feeling. If she was feeling anything for him it would have been sympathy.

I think it's mostly the husbands fault for his ruined marriage. He tolerates her knowing keeping things from him. She doesn't work and barely takes care of the kids. She spends 9 to 14 hours a day on the comp!? In a house that he paid for?!?!

Someone send him a link to this site. I just threw up.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't post this to illustrate the sad state of humanity, but you can't help but cringe at this woman's smug attitude toward the whole thing. What a sense of entitlement!

And although I don't think this is commonplace, it certainly raises questions as to how there is more than one way to be unfaithful. Poor AFC husband. Even after she flew overseas to meet this dude, he's still there saying he will be there for her forever. Of course this woman is gonna do whatever she wants! His "unconditional love" gives her a license!

It just goes to show how delusional people can be. Virtual weddings? Wow. I know life can be tough and it's great to have an escape, but having a "second life" is a little over the top, wouldn't you say?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't blame the guy.

I blame his parents for not providing him the proper model for what a healthy relationship looks like.

He is this much of a doormat because he clearly grew up with the idea that this was love.

Pressing on in an extremely disrespectful and emotionally destructive situation one loses not only their dignity but self respect or worse considers such things non issues they are so wrapped up in the needs and wants of the other.

Trying to keep a woman at all costs gentlemen is the height of the AFC scarcity mentality.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
I don't blame the guy.

I blame his parents for not providing him the proper model for what a healthy relationship looks like.
I agree with that his parents failed. However I don't think its productive to take that approach. IMO we have to take responsibility for our lives. I wasn't born with a silver spoon but I didn't let that stop me from going out there and getting it.

I think this is where inner game & strength come into play. You can overcome anything if you want to, the choice is within you. The sad part is, most people don't have the strenght to overcome all the obstacles life throws at them, and allows the speedbumps to over take them.

I'm far from perfect but I'm happy with the choices that I make. I like to play in the gutter becuase for me I find it entertaining, however at the end of the day, I can hold my head high because I know that I'm not really doing any harm and that I'm still a good person who has alot more to offer this world that I am taking from it. Nor do I need society's approval, I think its what makes me a strong person.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that we have to take responsibility for our own lives mac but when you are provided no knowledge like the great resource and wealth of knowledge that we have here it is very easy to live in ignorance and think ignorance is just the way life is and has to be.

This guy likely never had anyone take him aside like a Macavoy or KontrollerX and explain to him the way things truly work.

Posters now and in the supposed golden age here like to blame a guy like this for his predicament outright when it is much much more complicated than that.

To blame him he first must be shown the way and then he would have to choose to not take action based on the new knowledge to change his life for him to ever be at blame for his sorry predicament.

I think it was Socrates who made the very wise point that "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance".

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SOMEBODY has to have stopped and thought "hey. there's probably a better way" for these kind of ideas on this site to have come to fruition.

I did. I didn't have the answer but I knew there had to be an answer.

If he didn't bother to think about his own life and then start looking for a better way, that's on him. Sure, society and his parents are to blame but blame isn't a zero sum game. There's infinite to go around to everyone who plays a part.

yay 3000 posts and not a good one yet.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a little of both.

Yea, most of us are taught to "do the right thing" and "be honorable" and that "love will conquer all". That sh!t rots your sense of self as long as you continue to believe it.

Most guys would wake up from this situation at some point, but this guys seems helpless. Seems like he's gonna take this mindset to his grave.

So do we blame society for creating a human punching bag? Or do we blame him for not growing a backbone and telling this b!tch to go get bent?

At some point you gotta realize that the world will flatten you like a steam roller if you lay down and let it, and we can't really feel sorry for a guy who continues to let this happen.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if he were to look around the chances he'd find a place like this or even the Tom Leykis radio show (which could both help to free his mind) are pretty much slim to none.

What he'd likely find is loads of feminist societal brainwash reinforcements like Dr. Phil and Oprah type of advice encouraging him that he is the sole problem in the relationship for his wife's slvttery.

It would be up to him to fix this unfixable situation and Phil would probably encourage he be sent to man camp while all the women on Oprah would ooh and ahh over this woman's story about her feelings not being catered to.

Boo hoo hoo.

The way I look at it is we DJ's got our minds freed because some naturals started offering up the knowledge of how they've been so successful.

It was their gift and philanthropic action towards us.

More and more AFC's found their advice and suddenly their questions increased and they got their own answers based on the doorway the naturals provided them and voila we got guys like Pook and Fingz and the gurus as a result.

I seriously do not believe we would be where we are today knowledge wise without some kind hearted naturals giving up their secrets.

Their teachings gave our questioning its proper direction.

Not clueless lost guys like us figuring it all out on our own.

The guys that figure it out on their own do so after years of failed marriages and relationships and even then AFC idealizations and beliefs still linger in their heads.

"At some point you gotta realize that the world flatten you like a steam roller if you lay down and let it, and we can't really feel sorry for a guy who continues to let this happen."

Remember that 350lb guy you tried to help and show the way to Str8up?

You told him the way things were but he rejected your advice.

That is the kind of guy I am talking about.

One who is provided life changing knowledge but still refuses to accept it.

That is the guy I have no sympathy for when the world steam rolls him.

The guy in this video though who was never taught the way things were I have endless amounts of sympathy for.

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't watch the whole thing, it stopped and wouldn't start again.

My gf and I went through a similar experience, where we both played World of Warcraft and I met someone on their.

The difference is, I was messing around with the long distance thing and knew it was a game. This chick is a complete idiot, and completely caught up in the fantasy thing and has no clue. I guess it acts as some sort of proof that if you give the woman the fantasy, she will completely fall under your control (the guy looked like a total tool).

I do agree that they guy was a total AFC. Shame, because like so many guys, he seemed like a decent, responsible dude. Just another example of how a women will crap on even decent guys if you don't take charge.

I also agree that what was particularly sickening in this case was the cavalier attitude she took toward the whole thing, while her family was crumbling apart.

IPalindromeI

Don Juan
Reaction score
After watching the first ten or so minutes... If I were him, I would divorce her, have her declared an unfit and negligent parent, and have the court force her to pay full child support and spousal support.

Haven't seen it to the end though.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It wasn't luck that made us find this site. There was something inside of us. Something inside every man who feels that having control over himself is imperative to his future. From what we saw in the video he wasn't in control. HE desired it. Now he knows it's there and must find a way to regain it. How he chooses to go about it is up to him.

I don't feel sorry for a man who knows he has a million different choices to make in his situation. I don't pity him at all.

He might find a place like this, even when he goes through all of the Dr. Phils and Oprahs.

IPalindromeI

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, after watching it to the end I have to say that the husband is a mess. He will spend the rest of his life married to a woman who will no doubt f*ck around on him until her vagina wears out. And he'll always be there...

Hard to feel sorry for him though.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also bet you anything that her virtual boyfriend totally got turned off when he saw how she looked physically. I bet his mind dumped his dick into the mental recycling bin after seeing those chunky arms of hers.

I BET YOU ANYTHING if she were 30 pounds lighter he would have no problem digging her out. He set his expectations too high.

Idiot.

Edit: I mean can you blame him? Her avatar looked TOTALLY hot!

Hmm. I also noticed how nicely tanned their avatars were. Are these folks ashamed of their snow white skin in real life?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
It wasn't luck that made us find this site. There was something inside of us. Something inside every man who feels that having control over himself is imperative to his future. From what we saw in the video he wasn't in control. HE desired it. Now he knows it's there and must find a way to regain it. How he chooses to go about it is up to him.

I don't feel sorry for a man who knows he has a million different choices to make in his situation. I don't pity him at all.

He might find a place like this, even when he goes through all of the Dr. Phils and Oprahs.
Well in my case it actually was luck.

A poster from here named New Order posted a link to this place on a forum I used to moderate.

Without his link I would of never completely unplugged from the AFC Matrix.

I am with the spirit of what you are saying though in that there is something inside of those of us who come to accept this site's advice and restructure our lives to it accordingly.

However I still stick to my point that this guy is deeply lost in ignorance and though he has choices all around him any healthy choice considered will be rendered irrelevant by the peer pressure and influence of the feminist society we live in as well as his own AFC scarcity mentality.

Explanation 1: The feminist society probably programmed into him like it does many of us that a marriage should be held onto and worked through as much as possible and to hold onto the marriage at all costs, don't give up, don't be a quitter, etc. It is all made to sound good and noble because remaining in a marriage benefits the women with all the money and standard of living it keeps her in.

Explanation 2: His own AFC scarcity mentality will work against any of his thoughts about leaving her because he will have a natural but somewhat misguided empathy for the children ie the thinking its better for children to have a two parent family and while I would agree this is true and see his reasoning for this he in his AFC mindset likely wouldn't consider that a two parent family that is having an extremely bad relationship would hurt the children as much if not more than if the parents were to seperate rather than stay together for the children's sake all the while the family falls apart from within because of mommies cheating.

Furthermore his AFC scarcity mentality will work against his making a good decision for himself because he will fear not being able to get anyone else ie she is the last woman on earth that would want him he is thinking or he could be thinking it will be too hard and time consuming to get a new relationship with someone else going and that this person would not want to become involved with a single father. Also there is the humiliation of leaving the relationship and in that way oking his wifey to move on and get it on for real with her virtual lover. In his AFC thinking it would hurt him tremendously to think he is rewarding two scumbags by getting a divorce rather than the healthy thinking he should have that he is removing the cancer from his life.

In closing this man is not only ignorant of the way things are but he is suffering from a deep co-dependency and is very emotionally broken with no boundaries.

He needs an outside source to intervene and show him the way or he will most likely remain lost.

I was exactly like this guy at one point and I know that if New Order did not post that link I would of lived out my life in one destructive relationship after another without end.

So in my case I was given the information and accepted it as true and changed my life.

This guy was not given the information with which to change his life.

He has been left to the wolves and they are tearing him apart.

I maintain that only a person that receives life changing information and rejects it to continue living self destructively can be held to blame.

The guy in this video to use a Biblical analogy is very much like a sheep without a shepherd.

Even take into account the actual move "The Matrix".

Neo felt something was wrong with the world he was living in for a very long time but he never figured out exactly what it was until Morpheus appeared and gave him that opportunity and said "I can only show you the door, you are the one that has to open it".

I was shown the door by New Order and I opened it and accepted all of the life changing information on this site.

The guy in this video hasn't even been shown the door.

Thats the difference.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MotownMack said:
My gf and I went through a similar experience, where we both played World of Warcraft and I met someone on their.

The difference is, I was messing around with the long distance thing and knew it was a game. This chick is a complete idiot, and completely caught up in the fantasy thing and has no clue.
I'll probably be castrated for this but here it goes.

I played world of Warcraft a while ago as a female character. In the spirit of STR8up, I'd say it was more experimental thought project than anything since I saw other female characters in other games get more items or whatever. Long story short, I quit because of the unwanted attention for horny teenagers/ 50 year old sketch balls constantly giving me stuff or asking about me. Of course after enough of this constant badgering ( I pretty much was goal oriented and pretty serious about advancement, not the social aspect), I started using these toolbags to help me with questing or acquiring free items. I'd of course treat em like **** till I needed them for more help later on.

See any parallels? I sure do :D

This all said, 99% of female are guys. also, why on earth are you flirting online?

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Yea, most of us are taught to "do the right thing" and "be honorable" and that "love will conquer all".
I still believe in the first two, but the definition of the right thing and what is honorable needs to be clearly understood. The last one is utter horse-pucky.

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The dangerous thing is that this is very easy to do for the average person. There are dozens of outlets like this now, and it will only get easier.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know a girl whose husband emptied out their bank account getting virtual bjs on second life while she was at work.
she caught him in the act, and threatened to throw the computer out of the window, and he got up and beat her a$$.
when she came to, she dressed her bruised self and called her mother to come and get her, while he sat there charging her credit cards and typing" oh baby i like it when you do that " to some online persona that he didn't even know.

where is reality these days?