"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Virgin gets handed an opportunity (Should I take it?)

royyourboat

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2020
Messages
29
Reaction score
6
Age
25
Hola my guys. I need some help on this one. First I need to give some context. (SKIP this if you want to get straight to the meat without the backstory) I’m a fairly good looking guy that’s grown up in a strict christan home. For most of my life I genuinely believed in saving sex for marriage, but in the past 3 years my belief system has changed so much and see the world differently now. Long story short, I don’t want to be a virgin anymore. Although, I have received advice from this forum and similar forums, my pickle has yet to be tickled. Keep in mind that this girl lives in another state, and used to know me through church social circles.

I received a message from a girl on Snapchat. Here was our convo from the best of my memory. The convo starts by her replying to my snap story. Also, keep in mind she is like a 6-6.5

Her “ are you still?”( the Religious domination her and I were once a part of)

Me “ I switched to Mormonism awhile back”

Her “ LMFAO, are you serious?”

Me “yeah”

Her “****?”

Me “Why am I up so late”

Her “I’m asking, are you down to fuk?”

Me “ How much are you willing to pay? $”

Her “TF?!?! My gorilla gripped ***** should do”

Me “Are you a virgin?”

Her “ No, are you?”

Me. “ Yeah”

Her “ I would gladly help you out with that if you want.
I really liked you back when we met at (church conference)”

Me “ Yeah, I was talking to someone then.” (my ex at the time)

Her “ Yeah I knew, it’s cool”

Convo went into the next day, and transitioned to photo and video snaps instead of text.

I sent her a snap of me driving and rapping 50 cent.

Her “ So we’re teasing now?

Me. “ I’m cumming over”

Her “Ouuu when?”

I have left her on open and not replied yet. Should I take this opportunity or let it go? And if so what is the best way to go about it. Should I play the reverse game and be all hard to get and **** like that, or should I be direct and get down to business?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2020
Messages
782
Reaction score
712
Age
33
Go to her place and watch a religious documentary about the evils of premarital sex and then leave.

With a 6 I wouldn't bother tbh. Depends how badly you want it.
 

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
540
Reaction score
559
Age
32
Location
Germany
Rapping 50 cent just do it. Why did you tell her that you’re a virgin and you had an ex but you’re still a virgin?
Bang her and just get the experience. Don’t chase her and don’t play hard to get. Do you wanna play games or bang?
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,860
Reaction score
19,086
Why is this even a question? This chick wants to put it on you. Get some experience because when you meet a woman you are into you don't want to be clueless on what to do in the bedroom department. Nothing will turn a woman off faster than bad sex or a guy who doesn't know how to perform in the bedroom.
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
Come on man, it's not like you have anything to lose here. Just come over, and let her fvck you. Who cares if it's bad sex, you're a virgin so bad sex is guaranteed from you anyway.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Hola my guys. I need some help on this one. First I need to give some context. (SKIP this if you want to get straight to the meat without the backstory) I’m a fairly good looking guy that’s grown up in a strict christan home. For most of my life I genuinely believed in saving sex for marriage, but in the past 3 years my belief system has changed so much and see the world differently now. Long story short, I don’t want to be a virgin anymore. Although, I have received advice from this forum and similar forums, my pickle has yet to be tickled. Keep in mind that this girl lives in another state, and used to know me through church social circles.

I received a message from a girl on Snapchat. Here was our convo from the best of my memory. The convo starts by her replying to my snap story. Also, keep in mind she is like a 6-6.5

Her “ are you still?”( the Religious domination her and I were once a part of)

Me “ I switched to Mormonism awhile back”

Her “ LMFAO, are you serious?”

Me “yeah”

Her “****?”

Me “Why am I up so late”

Her “I’m asking, are you down to fuk?”

Me “ How much are you willing to pay? $”

Her “TF?!?! My gorilla gripped ***** should do”

Me “Are you a virgin?”

Her “ No, are you?”

Me. “ Yeah”

Her “ I would gladly help you out with that if you want.
I really liked you back when we met at (church conference)”

Me “ Yeah, I was talking to someone then.” (my ex at the time)

Her “ Yeah I knew, it’s cool”

Convo went into the next day, and transitioned to photo and video snaps instead of text.

I sent her a snap of me driving and rapping 50 cent.

Her “ So we’re teasing now?

Me. “ I’m cumming over”

Her “Ouuu when?”

I have left her on open and not replied yet. Should I take this opportunity or let it go? And if so what is the best way to go about it. Should I play the reverse game and be all hard to get and **** like that, or should I be direct and get down to business?
Go for it. Just the tip is not sinful.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
I can't believe you have to ask about a green light like this.

First times are usually not particularly "good" from a technique standpoint. Anyone who tells you they rang her bell multiple times on their first time is writing fiction.

Go do the deed and get some experience. Her directness, and general crassness tells me she's just after the physical part.
 
Top