Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Virgin gets handed an opportunity (Should I take it?)

royyourboat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hola my guys. I need some help on this one. First I need to give some context. (SKIP this if you want to get straight to the meat without the backstory) I’m a fairly good looking guy that’s grown up in a strict christan home. For most of my life I genuinely believed in saving sex for marriage, but in the past 3 years my belief system has changed so much and see the world differently now. Long story short, I don’t want to be a virgin anymore. Although, I have received advice from this forum and similar forums, my pickle has yet to be tickled. Keep in mind that this girl lives in another state, and used to know me through church social circles.

I received a message from a girl on Snapchat. Here was our convo from the best of my memory. The convo starts by her replying to my snap story. Also, keep in mind she is like a 6-6.5

Her “ are you still?”( the Religious domination her and I were once a part of)

Me “ I switched to Mormonism awhile back”

Her “ LMFAO, are you serious?”

Me “yeah”

Her “****?”

Me “Why am I up so late”

Her “I’m asking, are you down to fuk?”

Me “ How much are you willing to pay? $”

Her “TF?!?! My gorilla gripped ***** should do”

Me “Are you a virgin?”

Her “ No, are you?”

Me. “ Yeah”

Her “ I would gladly help you out with that if you want.
I really liked you back when we met at (church conference)”

Me “ Yeah, I was talking to someone then.” (my ex at the time)

Her “ Yeah I knew, it’s cool”

Convo went into the next day, and transitioned to photo and video snaps instead of text.

I sent her a snap of me driving and rapping 50 cent.

Her “ So we’re teasing now?

Me. “ I’m cumming over”

Her “Ouuu when?”

I have left her on open and not replied yet. Should I take this opportunity or let it go? And if so what is the best way to go about it. Should I play the reverse game and be all hard to get and **** like that, or should I be direct and get down to business?

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to her place and watch a religious documentary about the evils of premarital sex and then leave.

With a 6 I wouldn't bother tbh. Depends how badly you want it.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rapping 50 cent just do it. Why did you tell her that you’re a virgin and you had an ex but you’re still a virgin?
Bang her and just get the experience. Don’t chase her and don’t play hard to get. Do you wanna play games or bang?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Why is this even a question? This chick wants to put it on you. Get some experience because when you meet a woman you are into you don't want to be clueless on what to do in the bedroom department. Nothing will turn a woman off faster than bad sex or a guy who doesn't know how to perform in the bedroom.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on man, it's not like you have anything to lose here. Just come over, and let her fvck you. Who cares if it's bad sex, you're a virgin so bad sex is guaranteed from you anyway.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hola my guys. I need some help on this one. First I need to give some context. (SKIP this if you want to get straight to the meat without the backstory) I’m a fairly good looking guy that’s grown up in a strict christan home. For most of my life I genuinely believed in saving sex for marriage, but in the past 3 years my belief system has changed so much and see the world differently now. Long story short, I don’t want to be a virgin anymore. Although, I have received advice from this forum and similar forums, my pickle has yet to be tickled. Keep in mind that this girl lives in another state, and used to know me through church social circles.

I received a message from a girl on Snapchat. Here was our convo from the best of my memory. The convo starts by her replying to my snap story. Also, keep in mind she is like a 6-6.5

Her “ are you still?”( the Religious domination her and I were once a part of)

Me “ I switched to Mormonism awhile back”

Her “ LMFAO, are you serious?”

Me “yeah”

Her “****?”

Me “Why am I up so late”

Her “I’m asking, are you down to fuk?”

Me “ How much are you willing to pay? $”

Her “TF?!?! My gorilla gripped ***** should do”

Me “Are you a virgin?”

Her “ No, are you?”

Me. “ Yeah”

Her “ I would gladly help you out with that if you want.
I really liked you back when we met at (church conference)”

Me “ Yeah, I was talking to someone then.” (my ex at the time)

Her “ Yeah I knew, it’s cool”

Convo went into the next day, and transitioned to photo and video snaps instead of text.

I sent her a snap of me driving and rapping 50 cent.

Her “ So we’re teasing now?

Me. “ I’m cumming over”

Her “Ouuu when?”

I have left her on open and not replied yet. Should I take this opportunity or let it go? And if so what is the best way to go about it. Should I play the reverse game and be all hard to get and **** like that, or should I be direct and get down to business?
Go for it. Just the tip is not sinful.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe you have to ask about a green light like this.

First times are usually not particularly "good" from a technique standpoint. Anyone who tells you they rang her bell multiple times on their first time is writing fiction.

Go do the deed and get some experience. Her directness, and general crassness tells me she's just after the physical part.