Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Viral Shedding, Spike Protein & Sex

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok controversial point coming up.

Even though I have had COVID twice & once it was a pretty serious case, with the Delta variant, I refused to get vacci-nated.

I stand by that decision & I'm pretty glad I didn't take the funny juice.

However something I have experienced on a few occasions.

When I have had sex with girls who has been double Vacc-inated, pretty much immediately afterwards, I began to feel unwell.. I don't mean severely ill, just not my normal self.. I experienced symptoms such as fatigue, cold like symptoms, irregular heartbeat etc.

This happened to me maybe three or for times. This got me thinking..

Is It possible that the people who got vaccin-ated are shedding the Spike Protein?

Therefore any close/intimate interaction with these people, leaves you feeling unwell.

Anyone else experience something like this?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nattokinase and bromelain for eliminating the spikes, OP. Quercetin often comes with bromelain so if you're taking that with zinc (as you should for bio-availability) you should be partly covered to begin with.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nattokinase and bromelain for eliminating the spikes, OP. Quercetin often comes with bromelain so if you're taking that with zinc (as you should for bio-availability) you should be partly covered to begin with.
I didn't get the jab, but yeh I did a long course of Quercetin and NAC back in 2021 & 2022.. but I think I will start a course of Nattokinase & bromelain in order to eliminate spike protein.

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fulvic Acid should be added to your list.

There are numerous blog posts around about vaccine shedding. What you take from their info is up to you.

itouchyou

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
have you considered that you might have gotten an STD or that in general your body is reacting to sharing fluids with a foreign body?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have you considered that you might have gotten an STD or that in general your body is reacting to sharing fluids with a foreign body?
It's definitely not a STD, have had myself checked for that several times.. The reason why I believe it has something to do with the vacc-ine is this.

01. I never once experienced this issue, before COVID & before the juice jabs came along.

02. This only happens when I have had sex with someone who confirmed that they have taken the Vax.

03. I have had COVID twice before, therefore I know exactly how my body/mind feels when your infected with COVID. These unwell feelings that I experienced, when having sex with a person who has been jabbed, are very similar to COVID infection. It's basically the Spike Protein fvking around with your body.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I agree all other men should stop having sex with all women HB7 or better that are vaccinated against COVID, specifically in Northern California. This is absolutely critical.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Ok controversial point coming up.

Even though I have had COVID twice & once it was a pretty serious case, with the Delta variant, I refused to get vacci-nated.

I stand by that decision & I'm pretty glad I didn't take the funny juice.

However something I have experienced on a few occasions.

When I have had sex with girls who has been double Vacc-inated, pretty much immediately afterwards, I began to feel unwell.. I don't mean severely ill, just not my normal self.. I experienced symptoms such as fatigue, cold like symptoms, irregular heartbeat etc.

This happened to me maybe three or for times. This got me thinking..

Is It possible that the people who got vaccin-ated are shedding the Spike Protein?

Therefore any close/intimate interaction with these people, leaves you feeling unwell.

Anyone else experience something like this?
No. Stop spreading nonsense and coming up with things that literally are not physically possible.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Stop spreading nonsense and coming up with things that literally are not physically possible.
How am I spreading nonsense, I literally pointed out a situation that I experienced & I asked if anyone else has experienced anything like this.

Did I state this was rooted in science? Did I state this is exactly what is happening to people because of the Vaccine?

Why are you getting emotional & triggered over me asking if anyone else has experienced anything like this?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Correlation is NOT causation.

Shedding only occurs with live vaccines. The mRNA vaccines, such as Pfizer and Moderna, aren't live and don't replicate within the body. While the Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca vaccines contain adenovirus, making them technically live vaccines, it's important to note that they do not contain the coronavirus. Moreover, the adenovirus in these vaccines is designed so that it cannot replicate. Therefore, shedding is impossible with the Johnson & Johnson or AstraZeneca vaccines. To understand more, it's helpful to explore how adenovirus vaccines function.

The clinical trial protocol for the Pfizer vaccine's phases 1, 2, and 3 has been widely shared on social media, leading to misunderstandings about its contents.

To address misinformation, here's the link to the authentic protocol document on Pfizer's website.

A clinical trial protocol is a crucial document that sets the clinical trial guidelines. It's a prerequisite for all clinical trials and details the study's objectives, design, and instructions for the healthcare professionals involved.

Within this document, specifically on page 67, there's a section titled "Regulatory Reporting Requirements for SAEs," where SAEs refer to Serious Adverse Events. This part of the document outlines the events that must be reported, including different forms of exposure. "exposure" refers to any contact with the studied substance. At the same time, "study intervention" denotes the vaccine.

It's important to clarify that this document doesn't suggest the occurrence of viral shedding or report actual adverse events. Its purpose is to guide healthcare providers on recording and monitoring potential adverse events during the trial.

Sex & Preproduction:
Regarding the data reviewed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, out of 23 pregnancies reported during the trial, 12 occurred in the vaccine group and 11 in the placebo group. Only two adverse events were reported, both from the placebo group.

Last edited:

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea if such things happen or do not happen so wouldnt it be easier to just reasearch if any compound connected to the vax can be found in male semen or female fluids? did anybody check for it as a reaseach?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree all other men should stop having sex with all women HB7 or better that are vaccinated against COVID, specifically in Northern California. This is absolutely critical.
All two of them? ;)

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not exactly convinced on the vaccine shedding thing, though I do think it's a possibility. I can speak from experience I've nutted inside several double/triple vaxxed women (easily 50+ times between them all) over the past few years and never had any symptoms. I think these cases may be the nocebo effect. But again, I'm not completely ruling out the possibility of vaccine shedding, rather there's simply very limited evidence on that subject (not that there ever will be evidence since no one would want to fund such a study).