Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

video: Why Approaching Women in Public is Pointless

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, if you suck then it's pointless.

But plenty of people do things simply because they enjoy it. Not because they see it as a ticket to a non stop unicorn parade.

Approaching random hotties on the street (or anywhere you come across them) can be a FANTASTIC way to have fun, that doesn't cost a nickel. So long as you don't care what happens, and see it ONLY as having fun, it's a great way to slowly expand your social skills.

Even somebody like Dave could find ways to have fun with playful openers:

Hi, my name's Dave and I absolutely suck with women. I'm definitely NOT trying to pick you up, because if I was I would have passed out from terror right now. I'm just trying to improve my social skills by talking to gorgeous women. So, uh, what's your favorite color?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Even somebody like Dave could find ways to have fun with playful openers:

Hi, my name's Dave and I absolutely suck with women. I'm definitely NOT trying to pick you up, because if I was I would have passed out from terror right now. I'm just trying to improve my social skills by talking to gorgeous women. So, uh, what's your favorite color?

who would say that.

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score
who would say that.
I've said it on occasion

I remember back in college I bought a Cosmo magazine and sat out on the corner on the street where girls would be getting out of class. I would ask them their opinion on an article in the magazine and when they asked why I wanted to know, I told them the truth:

"To be honest, I don't know women very well but my friend Neil suggested I should read these magazines to better understand them"

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who would say that.
Anybody who is approaching any other human WITHOUT needing a specific outcome like a lay or a girlfriend

Also, it is an EXAMPLE.

It is possible to come up with your own ideas, you don't have to copy and paste ideas from the internet into somebody's brain.

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
Most guys can't pull it off. It's pointless for probably 70% of all men. Meaning it will lead to zero results with attractive women. Another 10% will get results, but it will be enough of a time sink to make it counter-productive as an ongoing thing.

20% can get results consistently with a lot of time and effort.

The top third of men in attractiveness can consider it. The top half of that top third will get good results with a lot of time and effort.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He dodgein bullets.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guy in the video looks so nondescript it's not funny.

Some guy that looks like a random NPC is probably not gonna get great results from cold approach regardless of how tight his game is.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, 'Red Pill' and 'MGTOW' has nothing to do with game and pickup. Those two are nothing but sour beta males and they do what beta males do, btch and cry.

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
5 girls. What did they look like? No photos because then you'd be like: hell naw!!!!