"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

video: Why Approaching Women in Public is Pointless

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,756
Reaction score
4,827
Location
象外
Yeah, if you suck then it's pointless.

But plenty of people do things simply because they enjoy it. Not because they see it as a ticket to a non stop unicorn parade.

Approaching random hotties on the street (or anywhere you come across them) can be a FANTASTIC way to have fun, that doesn't cost a nickel. So long as you don't care what happens, and see it ONLY as having fun, it's a great way to slowly expand your social skills.

Even somebody like Dave could find ways to have fun with playful openers:

Hi, my name's Dave and I absolutely suck with women. I'm definitely NOT trying to pick you up, because if I was I would have passed out from terror right now. I'm just trying to improve my social skills by talking to gorgeous women. So, uh, what's your favorite color?
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Even somebody like Dave could find ways to have fun with playful openers:

Hi, my name's Dave and I absolutely suck with women. I'm definitely NOT trying to pick you up, because if I was I would have passed out from terror right now. I'm just trying to improve my social skills by talking to gorgeous women. So, uh, what's your favorite color?

who would say that.
 

Papa_smu

Banned
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
182
Reaction score
112
Location
Columbus, Ohio
who would say that.
I've said it on occasion

I remember back in college I bought a Cosmo magazine and sat out on the corner on the street where girls would be getting out of class. I would ask them their opinion on an article in the magazine and when they asked why I wanted to know, I told them the truth:

"To be honest, I don't know women very well but my friend Neil suggested I should read these magazines to better understand them"
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,756
Reaction score
4,827
Location
象外
who would say that.
Anybody who is approaching any other human WITHOUT needing a specific outcome like a lay or a girlfriend

Also, it is an EXAMPLE.

It is possible to come up with your own ideas, you don't have to copy and paste ideas from the internet into somebody's brain.
 

stevieLA

Banned
Joined
Feb 19, 2019
Messages
154
Reaction score
69
Age
36
Most guys can't pull it off. It's pointless for probably 70% of all men. Meaning it will lead to zero results with attractive women. Another 10% will get results, but it will be enough of a time sink to make it counter-productive as an ongoing thing.

20% can get results consistently with a lot of time and effort.

The top third of men in attractiveness can consider it. The top half of that top third will get good results with a lot of time and effort.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
He dodgein bullets.
 

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2015
Messages
1,637
Reaction score
1,462
Guy in the video looks so nondescript it's not funny.

Some guy that looks like a random NPC is probably not gonna get great results from cold approach regardless of how tight his game is.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Guys, 'Red Pill' and 'MGTOW' has nothing to do with game and pickup. Those two are nothing but sour beta males and they do what beta males do, btch and cry.


 

stevieLA

Banned
Joined
Feb 19, 2019
Messages
154
Reaction score
69
Age
36
5 girls. What did they look like? No photos because then you'd be like: hell naw!!!!
 
Top