"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

[video] PUAMedia.com presents Chariot part 1 & 2

Hoobie

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Yo guys,

While doing our RSD trainer program here at Project Hollywood, me and Chariot decided one day last week to take the video camera out and do a bit of day sarging. I've released the first two videos, which will hopefully be part of a series... Depending on whether or not we get off our asses and out of the house to do more. It features some of the latest RSD material - like the "80's Dogs Opener"; and the "Trust Test". Check them out.

I have to get Chariot to write up a brief field report in the morning. Right now, he and TylerDurden are upstairs banging a 2set they just pulled from "World" nightclub here in Hollywood.

... While I'm here at 4AM KJ'ing. :(

ps. You have to register an account in order to access the videos.

Chariot video #1

http://www.puamedia.com/main/index....d=69&func=fileinfo&parent=folder&filecatid=28

Chariot video #2

http://www.puamedia.com/main/index....d=69&func=fileinfo&parent=folder&filecatid=29
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
the activation email is taking 4 eva to send :(
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
I'll need to check this one out later.

I dont' mind that it is kind of a spam thread.
 

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2004
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Location
Rome, Italy
I only downloaded part 1, I have a question though, what's the "trust test"?
The video was inaudible during that part.
 

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
impressive stuff, did you guys learn everything off the net?

Not to sound gay, but that guy is gd looking, which def helps.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SuperFlex

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
87
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
England
Originally posted by S0LID
impressive stuff, did you guys learn everything off the net?
ASF stuff is much more usefull in the field, to pick up girls. I know you guys here don't like the jargon etc, but it ****ing works. There's not many posts over there saying 'OMG this girl touched my arm what do i do?'.

There are, however, a hell of a lot of lay reports.
 

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
link me bro
 

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
where are all the routines on the site?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
oh gawd, not more of those bad videos from those guys!

And they ain't getting my email address for their mailing list, I'm not that much of a sucka, nor am I desperate.
 

zentraveller

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
1
Here's my take. I think sosuave.com has a lot of GREAT posts (esp. by Pook...who's one of the best I've read on the web) on inner game and PERSPECTIVE (on life, women, PU). I think you'd be hard pressed to find ANYONE on mASF who writes as eloquently as Pook does. Sosuave is a very motivating site for men....GENERAL EISENHOWER giving a speech before D-day.

I see mASF as the SARGE in a combat unit. The guy who keeps a soldier alive and hands out the nitty gritty battle tactics and tips earned through cold hard experience.

You still have to discount some of what you read on both sites and obviously develop your own style and game. But both have been a real eye-opener for me.
 

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
I'm not a fan of street PUs, but I'm going to give a fair critique of these videos. I would actually suggest downloading these as they're quite interesting to analyse.


Clip 1:

This looked like a blow off to me. She wasn't into him, she wanted to leave and the only reason she stuck around was to be polite. The guy portrayed himself as cheeky, cute and non-threatening, which is possibly the only reason she let him get away with being so forward.

I would never suggest pulling a strange woman out of her car, hugging her and holding her hand, especially when she's pulling away as much as she was. Many women would react very badly to this (especially in the UK).

I would be VERY surprised if he ever saw her again. No way was she giving him her real number.



Clip 2:

This woman seemed very receptive to him as soon as they met. Notice how she kept the conversation going by asking him if he's from Australia? He did the right thing here: he stepped down and let her do the talking.

However, he landed in the friend zone almost immediately. The marriage comment was an obvious blow off (right after he touches her), yet she seemed to warm to him in a platonic sense. She seemed like a talkative person, but someone who likes to dominate conversation and have people listen to her. Notice, she politely dismisses the lesbian comment, but then seems to get impatient with the interruption, and then returns to what she was saying.

However, it didn't look like he picked her up and if she made it to the party, it was probably with her husband.
 

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
Another thing. In the second clip, watch the body language when they start talking. She's practically waving her wedding ring in his face!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

zentraveller

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
1
My analysis of the videos:

Typical LA girls (esp. the second one) <fighting the urge to upchuck my lunch> :D
 

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2004
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Location
Rome, Italy
Jariel is right, lol.

I don't mean to sound like a hater, but those guys aren't that good, not good enough to make a video and brag about it on the net.

It's something about PUA that I don't like, they use techniques that they test on 50000 chicks, and every time they see a chick, they use the same technique again.. that's boring, they may bang a chick, but they're still boring...

If you seriously had something going on in your life, you don't need to be a loser who approaches chicks and asks for names for your "imaginary" dogs, yeah it's a technique, but are you so boring that you can't even talk about a "real" event that's going on in your life?

I'll stick to being a natural. ;)
 

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
2
Location
www.blackmenvent.com
I agree with Jariel here. This is a poor example of a pickup. I think all they demonstrated here, like the I am the future video is that it's not that big of a deal to approach a stranger which is a good thing, since that is such a huge limiting belief for most people.

To me he came accross to even worse than a "male girlfriend", he came accross like the gay friend shopping buddy. The fact that he looks and dresses like a woman isn't helping. I think for most of us here, just being a man and acting like a man while be 100 times more effective then emulating effemenate guys using canned material.
 

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
Yeah, I agree that these "pick ups" weren't stunningly successful.
I felt that Chariot's tone was too similar to bang bus type of interviewers/instigators. But whatever, he does way more cold approaches than me so respect for that! At least he persisted and rolled over several of her verbal obstacles like her protest that she had to pee. And it's nice to hear the routines in action rather than in text.

HOWEVER, I really liked the audio bites from Golem99 on PUAmedia.com Now THAT'S how a cool guy sounds in the midst of a sarge. No interviewer or salesman-like tones. Just having a fvcking BLAST!

I'd like to see some vids of TD or Mystery or BB in action to see the crazy responses they claim to get from girls or better yet, to see them turn around sets like Chariot's.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top