"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Victoria's Secret

yohanes3000

New Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hey Don Juan's!!!
I must say this site is ridiculously useful not just with girls but with changing one's total oulook in life, I say this because it did i feel like i have a different outlook and ive only been reading threads only a week now.

Fight Club is my favorite movie of all time and i remember someone reffering to it and i can't that off my mind.

This is my first post.

I just need some advice on how to approach this broad i've been noticing, the dilemma is she works @ Victoria's Secret whick seems like an awkward place for a dude to come in just to approach a girl.
I need advice on a good Ice breaker (I am open to any).

Oh and I think she does notice me because ive caught her a few times eye balling me from head to toe. We've also exchange a few smiles.

please fellas i just don't know how to break the ice.

Thanks.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Just ask her to help you find something for your sister. Then start talking to her from there.

(I am kidding. Do not do this.)
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Just ask her to help you find something for your sister. Then start talking to her from there.

(I am kidding. Do not do this.)

No - not your sister. But tell her you're looking for something for a "friend". She will infer that you have a female friend you buy lingerie from - [kinda] social proof.
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Originally posted by jakethasnake
No - not your sister. But tell her you're looking for something for a "friend". She will infer that you have a female friend you buy lingerie from - [kinda] social proof.
But if you do this, you have to be pretty careful. I wouldn't try this at home... I'd leave it to professionals on a closed course. Why?

  1. If you tell her you're buying lingerie for a "friend", and then start hitting on her, she may very well think you're either (a) lying; or (b) a dirty, dirty player.
  2. If you're not pretty aggressive, saying you are buying lingerie for a "friend" might get you labelled as "taken" in her mind.
  3. Victoria's Secret girls are not necessarily stupid. They realize that there are two kinds of men who go into Victoria's Secret: "taken" men, and men attempting to use ruses to pick up girls who work at Victoria's Secret. [/list=1]
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
But if you do this, you have to be pretty careful. I wouldn't try this at home... I'd leave it to professionals on a closed course. Why?

  1. If you tell her you're buying lingerie for a "friend", and then start hitting on her, she may very well think you're either (a) lying; or (b) a dirty, dirty player.
  2. If you're not pretty aggressive, saying you are buying lingerie for a "friend" might get you labelled as "taken" in her mind.
  3. Victoria's Secret girls are not necessarily stupid. They realize that there are two kinds of men who go into Victoria's Secret: "taken" men, and men attempting to use ruses to pick up girls who work at Victoria's Secret. [/list=1]



  1. Right. But I had assumed that a guy using this ruse would be aggressive and very suggestive to the salesgirl. This type of pickup is only designed for the type of girl that gets off on 'seducing' men that are already with a woman - in other words, competitive slvts. So that's what I suggested. Hmmmm..... on second thought this might work with a Hooters girl or a stripper, but not necessarily with a Victoria's Secret girl. Could be worth a try, just as an experiment.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
But if you do this, you have to be pretty careful. I wouldn't try this at home... I'd leave it to professionals on a closed course. Why?

  1. If you tell her you're buying lingerie for a "friend", and then start hitting on her, she may very well think you're either (a) lying; or (b) a dirty, dirty player.
  2. If you're not pretty aggressive, saying you are buying lingerie for a "friend" might get you labelled as "taken" in her mind.
  3. Victoria's Secret girls are not necessarily stupid. They realize that there are two kinds of men who go into Victoria's Secret: "taken" men, and men attempting to use ruses to pick up girls who work at Victoria's Secret. [/list=1]


  1. So what? she'll know you're interested. Thats what you want isn't it?
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Originally posted by jonny football hero
So what? she'll know you're interested. Thats what you want isn't it?
Apparently not. If that was the only goal, he would just go into Victoria's Secret, walk up to this girl, and say, "Hey there. My name is Yohanes. I am interested in you."
 

Slump

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Say that you want to buy a piece of lingerie for a friend... a guy friend as a joke. That would get a conversation started. :p :D
 

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Why not just go in there looking for some guy stuff? Like they have some of the best men's colognes in there, just ask her to help you pick a good one out.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2002
Messages
709
Reaction score
2
Actually.. I'd advise against becoming a customer. If you think she noticed you, and you noticed her.. ignore your little voice that says it's awkward to just go in and approach her.

go
 

Hoppy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2004
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Yep. Don't try to trick her into talking to you. Show her you have balls and just walk straight up to her and talk to her.

"Had to drop in and say i find you facinating. How about we go get a bite to eat when you get off work?."

Something to that effect should work great if she truly is interested in you like you think.
 

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
1,617
Reaction score
10
Age
56
With all seriousness, how did you know she worked at Victoria Secret - were you in the store for some reason? See her through a window? What?

Thats your in to talk to her... but you'll have to do that just go straight up a cold approach her.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
(walks into store)

her: hi... may i help you sir.. what are you looking for?

me: how about something sexy in your size? -wink-

her: -giggle- i don't think that's possible sir

me: damn. gimme your number anyway, we should go for a coffee.

her: evil ulterior motives eh. (makes sure boss isnt looking and adds her number on my phone)

me: (big grin)

went out a couple of times with her, still seeing her occasionally.

saying something ****y/funny will work in this scenario
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

yohanes3000

New Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Thanks for all the advice fellas I will take all of them into cosideration...............will let you guys know how it turns out.

peace
 
Top