Very odd situation, but what would you guys do?

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
Well, this kind of an odd situation, but if you heard a girl, crying, obviously in despair, what would you do? Would you simply try ignore it(as it hard as that is), or would you say something to the girl? Why am I asking? I was in this situation at school earlier. I was just sitting down waiting for my ride, when I hear this chick crying obviously very sad about something. It was very hard to ignore, and I wondered if I should of just said something to her.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are more open with their emotions in public. Unless she appeared hurt or in danger, it really isn't your business sticking your nose into the situation. You could ask her, "Are you hurt? Do you need some kind of assistance?" and if she wants to open up to you she is. If you are equipped to handle being the emotional tampon then by all means go for it, but unless you are looking to take advantage of someone who is vulnerable and crying, this really isnt an opportune time to pickup.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, maybe I still retain some AFC qualities, but I wouldn't be able to stop myself from going over and seeing if I could do something to help. I'm a sucker for tears.

Then again, if it was a guy crying, I'd probably still do the same thing, though I'd be expecting a punch in the face.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt do anything, and heres why...people more often than not dont open up to people they dont feel comfortable opening up to, let alone strangers. Are you gonna get a girls number whos balling her eyes out? I doubt it. That would be more than awkward. Not to mention the off chance of you getting her number, her association of you to the mood she was previously in. Thats why you dont hit on girls you first meet if theyre in a bad mood. Association emotions to people has a strong effect. Unless youre good at what you do (youre not...at this point in time), i wouldnt suggest it. But hey, what the fvck do i know.

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is proubly the best post hes ever posted i must say.

Not a big deal, just ask if shes ok and see where it goes from there.

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would ask her if she was okay, but not with the intention of getting a number. Just to be a good person.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JLW said:
I would ask her if she was okay, but not with the intention of getting a number. Just to be a good person.
Yeah, exactly. I think some people need to remember that as odd as they are, women are still people.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_rogers said:
Yeah, exactly. I think some people need to remember that as odd as they are, women are still people.
exactly. I would always ask the girl (or guy) if they were okay. let's not forget some basic human kindness in the midst of all this C+F/neg-hit/flaking/LJBF/KFC hocus pocus now..

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Berlex said:
neg hit her
I hope you were joking and this did make me laugh out loud. Please dont do this. :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
musclyjerk said:
"Why are you crying? We all have bad hair days" :rockon:

ooo cold-blooded

lol

RestoretheROAR84

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to bang every girl, if she's hurt or you honestly feel you can help her there's no harm in just being a good person.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
I wouldnt do anything, and heres why...people more often than not dont open up to people they dont feel comfortable opening up to, let alone strangers. Are you gonna get a girls number whos balling her eyes out? I doubt it. That would be more than awkward. Not to mention the off chance of you getting her number, her association of you to the mood she was previously in. Thats why you dont hit on girls you first meet if theyre in a bad mood. Association emotions to people has a strong effect. Unless youre good at what you do (youre not...at this point in time), i wouldnt suggest it. But hey, what the fvck do i know.
QFT. It's none of your business, stay out. She wouldn't tell you why, and on the off chance you did form a relationship...you're just seen as someone who cares for all her problems....

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea man a dj should always be kind hearted whether shes around a girl or not. Obviously if shes hot then thats better, if shes not then still talk to her and try to cheer her up so when your girl is down u no wat to do.