"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Very Incredible Stuff Here

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
This post is pretty good. I don't think anyone else has brought it up on this thread, but that is mostly taken from David Deangelo's ebook Double Your Dating, I was reading it today for the 3rd time. This thread was started years ago, probably before David's book, so I wonder if he posted it himself originally, or somebody got a hold of his rough drafts. Very interesting.
 

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
Thats deangelos stuff. Download his ebook on ***** if your a cheap bastard.
 

Lost

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2002
Messages
1,684
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
South Carolina (Charleston)
what is the purpose of this:
"Here are a couple of rules of thumb that I use:

1) Never give a woman a direct answer. unless the answer is NO. This is a big one. If she says 'Can we sit here?" I say "No, let's sit in this one next to it" or if she says "How do you like my dress?" I say "Well, I think that I like it. just give me a few minutes to see it on you" or if she says "Call me tomorrow" I say "No. You call me tomorrow. cummon, you want me and you know it" Get it?
"

...?
like if a chick asks if i like her hair or glasses or WHATEVER.. and im like hmm lemme think about it.....wtf?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2003
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Norway
Some confusion here I see...

For those of you who don't know, Sisonpyh (The author of this) was David DeAngelo's nick on some newsletter before he came out with his DYD book. This is a great post tho....
 

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
1,335
Reaction score
27
Sisonpyh is David deangelo! :eek:
 

360

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
L.A. ish
i am in tears its so good. Your such a pimp
 

griffon65

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2005
Messages
154
Reaction score
1
The post is an extreme. It wont work on all women. You have to know how and which women to tone it down for. Basically use the core technique but vary the degree of intensity depending on the situation.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
Bumpity-bump!

This stuff is amazing! I'm disappointed that I only just found this thread....I haven't felt this way since the day I first read Pook's "Be A Man"
 

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
384
Reaction score
2
yeah this has got to be David DeAngelo's stuff... he always makes mention of finding guys who know their shyt to go hang out with to learn from. He also makes mention of "comedy writing secrets" all the time and finally the way it sounds totally has at least some trace of David D's material.

still was a good read
 

Machivelli

New Member
Joined
May 24, 2005
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
I beleive the original author of this post might be no other than David DeAngelo.

He was once one of RJ student, brother Evan if Im not mistaken.

Please note I could be wrong.
 

brat-buster

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2005
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Age
61
Location
michigan
Definatly stuff from DeAngelo's book and cd's.....Verbatum.

It does work tho......good stuff
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
805
Reaction score
8
Age
38
Location
United Kingdom
yes, I believe "David Deangelo" also goes by the screen name "Sisonpyh"... (+ I read that his real name is actually Eben pagan..or soemthing like that)..all very confusing.
 

deadaim89

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2006
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
This is from David DeAngelo if anyone was wondering. Its from either his newsletter or double your dating.
 

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
423
Reaction score
6
Agreed... Neil Strauss talks about it in his book "The Game". David Deangelo used to post in the lair as Sisonpyh, and actually began his game through internet chats and what not. Pretty cool, but, as a pioneer in the game, he essentially started off where all YOU guys are at... in a discussion forum.

Who knows, Pook or Shezz or some others might make their own websites and start marketing their material. As long as it's not watered down and regurgitated, it'd definitely be awesome to see someone come out and represent for sosuave.com.

Or maybe speak at Cliff's List Convention '06... !!!
 

Igrac

New Member
Joined
May 30, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
In any case good article, as some intro to DYD and DeAngelo stuff. I started my game from this method and it is good starter, but after some time i realized thet i missed something - complete game. This is good for attraction phase of game, but you need more. Good insights about this problem are in above mentioned Strauss' - Game.
 

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
341
Reaction score
3
Location
sydney, australia
sorry to burst ur buble but that guy sysonymph wotever iz a fake hat was an extract from one of david deangeloes books, either he broke copywrite and published it or this sysonyphm dude knows how to copy and paste
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top