Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Very Incredible Stuff Here

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is pretty good. I don't think anyone else has brought it up on this thread, but that is mostly taken from David Deangelo's ebook Double Your Dating, I was reading it today for the 3rd time. This thread was started years ago, probably before David's book, so I wonder if he posted it himself originally, or somebody got a hold of his rough drafts. Very interesting.

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats deangelos stuff. Download his ebook on ***** if your a cheap bastard.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what is the purpose of this:
"Here are a couple of rules of thumb that I use:

1) Never give a woman a direct answer. unless the answer is NO. This is a big one. If she says 'Can we sit here?" I say "No, let's sit in this one next to it" or if she says "How do you like my dress?" I say "Well, I think that I like it. just give me a few minutes to see it on you" or if she says "Call me tomorrow" I say "No. You call me tomorrow. cummon, you want me and you know it" Get it?
"

...?
like if a chick asks if i like her hair or glasses or WHATEVER.. and im like hmm lemme think about it.....wtf?

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some confusion here I see...

For those of you who don't know, Sisonpyh (The author of this) was David DeAngelo's nick on some newsletter before he came out with his DYD book. This is a great post tho....

Don Juan
Reaction score
i am in tears its so good. Your such a pimp

griffon65

Don Juan
Reaction score
The post is an extreme. It wont work on all women. You have to know how and which women to tone it down for. Basically use the core technique but vary the degree of intensity depending on the situation.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumpity-bump!

This stuff is amazing! I'm disappointed that I only just found this thread....I haven't felt this way since the day I first read Pook's "Be A Man"

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah this has got to be David DeAngelo's stuff... he always makes mention of finding guys who know their shyt to go hang out with to learn from. He also makes mention of "comedy writing secrets" all the time and finally the way it sounds totally has at least some trace of David D's material.

still was a good read

Machivelli

Reaction score
I beleive the original author of this post might be no other than David DeAngelo.

He was once one of RJ student, brother Evan if Im not mistaken.

Please note I could be wrong.

brat-buster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Definatly stuff from DeAngelo's book and cd's.....Verbatum.

It does work tho......good stuff

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, I believe "David Deangelo" also goes by the screen name "Sisonpyh"... (+ I read that his real name is actually Eben pagan..or soemthing like that)..all very confusing.

deadaim89

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is from David DeAngelo if anyone was wondering. Its from either his newsletter or double your dating.

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed... Neil Strauss talks about it in his book "The Game". David Deangelo used to post in the lair as Sisonpyh, and actually began his game through internet chats and what not. Pretty cool, but, as a pioneer in the game, he essentially started off where all YOU guys are at... in a discussion forum.

Who knows, Pook or Shezz or some others might make their own websites and start marketing their material. As long as it's not watered down and regurgitated, it'd definitely be awesome to see someone come out and represent for sosuave.com.

Or maybe speak at Cliff's List Convention '06... !!!

Igrac

Reaction score
In any case good article, as some intro to DYD and DeAngelo stuff. I started my game from this method and it is good starter, but after some time i realized thet i missed something - complete game. This is good for attraction phase of game, but you need more. Good insights about this problem are in above mentioned Strauss' - Game.

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry to burst ur buble but that guy sysonymph wotever iz a fake hat was an extract from one of david deangeloes books, either he broke copywrite and published it or this sysonyphm dude knows how to copy and paste