"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Very Incredible Stuff Here

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2001
Messages
933
Reaction score
1
I do not really agree completely with what Sisonpyh had written. I believe in those challenge and mystery stuffs but the idea of pursing chick is not good. Basically, I can see that he is trying to teach men how to be jerks.

If anyone thinks that this will work,fine.! Go ahead and use it.I am not stopping you but if there are any problems that crop up,then you know what to do.

Have a nice day!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Dancer

Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2000
Messages
195
Reaction score
1
Location
California
It is my DJ duty to scream and make noise until this makes it into the Hall of Fame. Seriously. This is The Method.

*S
 

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2001
Messages
417
Reaction score
7
Hey BGC, thankx for taking the time to post that article from Sisonpyh here at the forum. It is truly amazing and life altering information. I cannot remember the last time I read something with just an abundance of useful information. Neo, this should definely be in the DJ Bible

"If your rap is strong, it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty
 

ESPN

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2001
Messages
898
Reaction score
5
Just one question, what the hell is "being ****y"?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

RockandRoll!

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2001
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
moncton
i've been waiting for this post my whole life!thank god i discovered this while i'm 23.fascinating stuff.i've always hidden my character.
 

Buzz

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2001
Messages
150
Reaction score
0
Oh wow! fukking GOLD! This post is awesome! I wish I could sit here and tell you how great every part of it is, just to make other people pay attention to it more- because it rocks.

But I'm sure your next post will be better=)

-Buzz
 

ESPN

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2001
Messages
898
Reaction score
5
I did not understand the term "****y" can someone help me?
 

Dancer

Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2000
Messages
195
Reaction score
1
Location
California
Thought I'd bump this post, and explain "****y" while I'm at it:

Have you ever seen a guy somewhere that is absolutely sure that he's the master of the situation? Sure that he is the Top Dog and can handle any person or women, is confident to the point of absurdity, and certain that everyone there is inferior to him? that's a ****y guy.

daaamnuh. I can't even type straight. it's late in the evening, time to go to Bed!

*S
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

ESPN

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2001
Messages
898
Reaction score
5
****y is an arrogant and dominant man?????

Thanks
 

terminator911

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2000
Messages
591
Reaction score
4
Location
Oklahoma
By the way, I don't know if any of you guys know but this guy is David Deangelo and he writes a weekly column for this site.

He has a weekly newsletter that has helped me tremendously and also has his own book about this stuff... well worth it. Check it out @ www.doubleyourdating.com and if nothing, subscribe to the newsletter, it kicks @ss.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Syphex

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2002
Messages
124
Reaction score
0
Location
England
Originally posted by Rhyudog:
BGC,
I read your article about "Surefire Technique to Make Chick Reach Orgasm."
GREAT POST.
Where can I find this article? It sounds interesting/useful. Cheers!
 

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 19, 2002
Messages
3,221
Reaction score
378
Age
48
Location
Northern CALI USA
damn I'm probably the only one that thinks this post isn't that great. I mean there are some valid points, mainly in that of not doing with the average guy would do. But the whole getting email bit? She'll for sure think you meet girls on the net. (Who doesn't?, but still not something a lot of people want to admit)
 

Digitz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
288
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Im with Syphex on this, where can we read this "Surefire Technique to Make Chick Reach Orgasm?"
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top