Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Verbally abused by women in busy cinema queue

The Sentinel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was waiting in a very long cinema queue on saturday night with a friend. This group of attractive girls, four or so, were standing. One of them loudly said "how much is THAT guy not geting any" pointing at me. You can imaine in a busy qeuue with nowehere to go it was very embarrasing and soul destroying.

Guys I could use a hug right now. :(

Im not good looking or ugly either, just an ordinary guy, what did they make a fool of me for?

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao

The Sentinel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sux2bu
lmao

You ever heard that saying if youve got nothin constructive to add?

Guys, what could i have done in this situation?

DJ Jeff

Don Juan
Reaction score
you could've gone up to her a little later, pretend to be talking to her, and said loudly "oh my god, you hate blacks and jews?!??!?!"

or you could of made it like she was talking to one of your friends and made fun of him :)

or you could of said..."me? nonono, i don't think so, i get it all the time..i just won't be getting it from you..but that's no big loss since i don't enjoy rotten fish smelling pvssy anyway."

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Sentinel
Was waiting in a very long cinema queue on saturday night with a friend. This group of attractive girls, four or so, were standing. One of them loudly said "how much is THAT guy not geting any" pointing at me. You can imaine in a busy qeuue with nowehere to go it was very embarrasing and soul destroying.

Guys I could use a hug right now. :(

Im not good looking or ugly either, just an ordinary guy, what did they make a fool of me for?
It's times like these you need a seriously ****Y response. C &F works better than a neg-hit, but if you can only give her a neg-hit then do it. The stupid biatch. Maybe "Go fuk yourself with your broom handle you witch!" would do? :D

Don't let it get to you man. They were probablly young, IMMATURE little girls? Maybe you're good looking and they're just trying to neg-hit you. Anyway, who gives a fuk. They don't know what they're missing out on. Stupid chicks like that get impregnated by some jerk who works at McDonalds as a janitor and end up on Jerry Springer moaning about who their life sux while you sit with your beautiful wife and laugh at them living the life THEY WISH THEY HAD. They'll get what's coming to them.

I think the reason they insulted you was because you appear timid, and they see you lack confidence. I am actually a fairly attractive guy, and have only just begun to realise this. Yet when I was in highschool I was constantly made fun of by *******s and biatches who saw that I had low-self esteem and I wouldn't stand up for myself. I've started gym and make sure I talk loudly and clearly. Don't take **** from ppl

Work on your confidence, it's hard when ppl bring you down but do it. Work on any area you feel is weak. Join a gym and bulk up. Learn to walk confidently and use eye-contact. You can fake confidence until you feel confident.

Santos

willo

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not cricket!!

I think this is one of those times when you should unleash the inner bastard as i call it. What I'm saying is flame the byatch!

Once a girl was a byatch to my sister and humiliated her in front of a class of 50 peers at university so i flamed her on her inability to perform her job at the necessary standard that you would expect and threatened to complain to the relevant authorities (quietly mind you so only her and I knew what I said). Don't worry about it bloke, some people feel better by putting others down. But if you want the unleash the inner bastard do these 3 things and you will be flaming like a champion.

1) Put your emotions away (they hinder you here and reduce your ability to think on your feet) or at least don't show them

2) All inhibitions have to go out the window you have to be unafraid of losing.

3) Say the first things that come into your head the key is to not over think the situation just flame.

You probably did the right thing though dude and said nothing; your a bigger man than i am. :)

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
"Yeah I know...I wish I COULD f**k everyone I meet like you do, but my damned self-esteem keeps getting in the way. :D WOW...that's a pretty blouse. "

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know something about the one who said it -- she is very insecure! Doesn't matter what she looks like -- her ego is very fragile. She needs to put people down to feel good about herself. A secure person of any sex doesn't need to do that.

Because of social pressures to go with the crowd, the other three might have giggled and went along, but I bet deep down they cringed and are embarrassed for what she did and how they are now associated with it.

As for yourself, shake it off. It was the assessment of one woman. When you look at girls, some you like the looks of, some you don't. That doesn't mean all guys share your same judgements. I see lots of women who I don't consider all that attractive, yet they seem to have boyfriends and husbands.

And for guys, of course, looks really aren't as big a deal in the woman's mind. It's a factor, but not as big a factor as for a guy looking at a girl.

I was going into a mall entrance once and two younger girls pointed at me and started laughing. But so what? I went home later and screwed my big boobed girlfriend.

Last edited:

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Sentinel
One of them loudly said "how much is THAT guy not geting any" pointing at me.
You should have loudly replied with:

The RELATIONSHIP is OVER B1TCH! Stop stalking me! Go find yourself another c0ck to ride!

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd (like to) say: "yeah girl you get that right. And I bet you're getting it from EVERYBODY, just like a wh0re".

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OH MY GOD!!!!

Did she reall do that? WOW...Maybe its because I give off a "Don't fuk with me" aura, but I don't think i have ever had some random person, nonetheless a girl, say something to me out of the blue like that.

WOW...I think I woulda walked right up to her and pushed her forcefully back, and called her some choice words :mad:

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
I would have looked her in the eye and said "Damn, B!tch - who lit the fuse on your Tampon?"

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DO what I do..I have an aresenal of comebacks stored in memory for situations like this

Say something like "Hey! I didnt recognize you without the matress strapped to your back..Hows it going?"

or wipe your chin as if saying "You've got something on your chin"..then say "You have some cvm on your chin you forgot to wipe before coming out"

or ssay "Damn! You've got the whitest teeth Ive ever cvm across!"

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whip out your **** and say

" your almost there to getting one , insult me again! "

lynx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Similar stuff has happened to me on crowded buses when I accidentally bump into young chicks who act like they just came from the Jerry Springer show. They verbally abuse me, and I simply remain calm, look at them straight in the eye like Clint Eastwood would, then I roll my eyes or just sneer at them. This makes the stupid witches look really stupid in front of others. It's worked for me, and afterwards I feel very relaxed while the witches probably feel a bit embarrassed.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by davelmn2003
I'd (like to) say: "yeah girl you get that right. And I bet you're getting it from EVERYBODY, just like a wh0re".
Come on guys. We're supposed to be DJs here and insults just won't work. WHat is it going to get you anyway, an angry chick? Obviously. But in the end, she actually won. SHe tried to insult you, and you took it personally. She tried to put you down and get you angry, and she did just that.

Better to laugh and realize thatshe is yet another coneited chick who thinks that doing it with lots of guys gives her a say in mens lives. I'm sure it gives her lots of other things too.

The problem is if she catches you by surprise and you don't have a response ready in seconds, and she wins.

How about laughing and saying "Nope, no STDs for me please" :D

This will also get her angry but it is less obvious that you're saying she's a wh0re.

Your goal is to knock her off balance from the pedestal she just built for herself.

Reaction score
"atleast not since I cut yo momma and babysister off" "Oh and tell ya daddy to quit taking pictures of them sucking my D**k"

2. "Can you blame me for not wanting sluts with mouths like yours? I do have my standards"

Here is what I woulda done:

Yell'd very loudly..."Didn't I tell you last week "NO!" , Now quite you stupid little tramp" Then turning back to my buds' Stupid assed ho keeps begging to suck my **** ****..I have standards dammit!

Next time say something...even if its a "f.U biatch!"

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still, these young little bitc hes shouldn't be able to go around and act like they rule the world and can say what they want because no-one is supposed to hit a girl.

I highly, highly suggest you take up jujiitsu. Its a way of pysically dealing with a variety of situations without having to forcefully hit someone. I was at a party awile back when some young girl was getting really loud with just about everyone at the party. She tried that with me and i told her to f-off. She threw a punch towards my arm as if to hit me in the shoudler(LOL the nerve of these bitc hes). I quicky grabbed her wrist, threw on a pretty painfull wrist lock and twisted extremely hard, causing her to drop to the floor. She didn't have much to say sfter that. problem solved, no punches thrown, and no evidence of assualt for the cops. I have had situations like this and dealt with them in a similar manner numeruos of times. Jujitsu is great with dealing with hostile females, wear you need to react but you actually can't forcefully hit them baecause of assualt liability.

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would address her friends and say "Ladies, $20 bucks says shes not getting any puzzy tonight either"

Edit: Or give her a cold hard stare and then say very matter of factly, "Girls like you are the reason this world has murderers like me" Then give your best evil smirk.