Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Verbally abused by women in busy cinema queue

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with legalos that situations like this shouldnt get you to a point where you drop your cool and get defensive

THE LEAST you should do is have some fun with it

this is just another test on how people with low self esteem look around and prey on people who they can insult..get their friends to laugh..and win points for being so "fun! brash and bold!"

mentally take notes of some the responses to your situation..and if it happens again..Knock her off that comedic high horse she thinks she is on

I guarantee if that was me standing there..I would have sent her home crying

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm with legolas on this too. you should have just looked right at her and rolled your eyes. if you can do that and seem completely unfazed and indifferent, it would have been pretty effective in making her feel immature and stupid. works for me!

but if you can't pull that off, have fun with it, like starryeyes said above.

Pecker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Were you really trying to make eye contact and sort of flirt from afar with these girls?

If you did this too much, they could take it as desperation. That "weird guy" that keeps looking at them, etc. She said it to discourage your eye contact or any idea of approaching them.

Don't take it personally.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Phrozen
I would address her friends and say "Ladies, $20 bucks says shes not getting any puzzy tonight either"

Edit: Or give her a cold hard stare and then say very matter of factly, "Girls like you are the reason this world has murderers like me" Then give your best evil smirk.

LOL!

Reaction score
I've enjoyed reading all the responses on this thread. I see alot of I woulda said this or that...but how do you handle yourselves when you have Ho drama:

***note***this is from a post at another site that I posted up today***
2. That means you gotta put her on an emotional rollercoaster ride every now and then. let me give you an example. I almost never show anything negative from my life but here's one:

Friday nite I called a ho...she answered and said "let me call you back in a minute"...well after 10 minutes I sent her this email...

You disrespected me tonight T,,,,,I called you …. you said you would call me back in a minute...I don't accept the excuse that you were too tired..drunk, sick, ect ect.. ! Don't bother calling me back...good nite.

and then went to another *****es house and spent the night.

I don't care if a biatch has trouble....you don't diss me period! I knew she had been drinking as due to a serious meeting at her work involving one of her staff and her team went out for drinks afterwork...if she can't handle herself and alkyhol then she needs to get the fu*ck off my team.

Sat. morning she called me twice. The first time trying to explain how drunk she had gotten...throwing up and other stupid assed ****...(turned out someone slipped her a mikey fin ((drug)) in her drink. Asking me if she had spoken too me last night?

the 2nd time was after she had read my email crying and shyt...

I didn't of course pick up the calls....

I went home. A short time later I hear knocking on my got dam door. Of course it was the ho...

I let her in..told her to sit down and explained my rules before she could open her mouth.

1. you don't diss respect me
2. you don't show up at my door unanounced and next time consider yourself gone.
3. I don't deal with people who can't handle their drink...

Ho explained about what happened crying and slobbing. I just stared at her. I couldn't get to close cause of the lichor smell coming outta her trap.

While we were talking ho's 10 year old daughter whom I have never met had phoned my celly begging me not to break up with her mommy...Ok I'm human, that one was cute. I told the daughter I would give her mommy one more chance.

Ho left after getting bent over...yeah I had to punish her somemore. don't ask what I did.

Ho sent me this to try to make up:

Hey Daddy! Go here and we'll both get free movie tickets!
http://freeflixtix.com/v.html?m=20*****a&v=*****
Use this invitation code: ******

She has offered to take me to dinner and a movie....

Last night I got home and found this email, I will break it apart:

I don't know how to put all of my thoughts into words but I am going to give it a try tonight. I know I may be over-analyzing things sometimes. I tend to do that on occasion. I am so overwhelmed with emotion lately it is absolutely ridiculous. I spent so many years not shedding so much as a tear and holding so much inside I felt as if I was going to explode. It was so unnatural for me. But to panic isn't good and I have been on the verge of panic stage periodically this year. What is a girl to do?

***KNOW MY RULES THAT'S WHAT BIATCH**** Yeah she panicked and thought my email was her walking papers***I of course put her on an emotional rollercoaster after I sat her down....

Amongst the panic and disfunction in my life I have moments of peace and clarity. Lately those moments have been with you. I don't mind telling you but I feel that I may scare you away. I feel a bit foolish about my admiration of you and how I would do anything just to stand next to you or have your arms wrapped around me so tightly.

1. ho is trying to pimp me with words of praise..
2. ho is rep'ing her respect though

It is a place of absolute comfort for me. You might ask why I feel so foolish. I think you know why I do. I kind of slipped up lately and I think I let you know too much about my feelings. Even though I don't see you running off anywhere just yet. It is unlike me to spill my guts like I have lately. It is troublesome for me because it is just so quick and sudden and yet it feels so right. I hate doubting it all but I have baggage that I have been trying to unload. Some bags just don't want to move as much as you try. You know what I mean, don't you?

1. follow the rules of the game gentlemen...get their life stories and do it so smooth they don't know they are being pumped for info.
2. put them in a trance as they spill their guts out too you!

I think these thoughts are just meant for me to write and not hit the send button but I think you deserve to know some of the crazy thoughts that rattle around inside my BIG dome...LOL.

1. Remember how I told you that I destroy their confidence? I started with this one already...with comments about having a big head...she does have kind of a large head but so much hair (to her butt) and a pretty face...so I exploited that to start her destruction...

2. You do it through ****y but funny/ teasing her ass. I play these games like texttwist or Freecell. I never loose at freecell and she having one of those pure german math type minds is really good also. I have destroyed her belief in her ability to win at this little game...She came to me all ****y cause she was fine & shyt and now.....

You don't have to reassure me of anything or try to put my mind at ease or even wind me up some more. Your eyes reading my words is enough for me. I am going to try to get some rest. It has been a crazy day. Call me when you can tonight or tomorrow. I want to hear your sexy voice. Makes me melt every time I hear it.

1. of course I haven't called her...nor will I for a few more days...

In conclusion...put your biatches through emotional rollercoaster rides! they will become even more into you afterwards.

Ok yes I am cold blooded starman. Yes I am egocentric. Yes I am this and that...I admit guilt to everything....that is why I try to make my life a paradise for "me".

Cocoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, im really sorry, it happens to all of us at one time or another, but you MUST NOT GIVE UP, u may have lost that battle, but the war is faaar from over, my friend. walk over to her, and say u know what b1tch, thats it, bring it on, all 4 of u, lets wrestle, tag team, RIGHT HERE; RIGHT NOW!!(dont be mad tho, lol sorta joke around, othere wise people will think u've lost it) scream it, eveyone will hear and be like, wow he doesnt take sh1t from anyone, all the girls will probably try and figt u, just protect ur jewells and all will be ok, after a while they will stop, becuase no offense to women, but they are sorta weak, then just walk away. lol, they will stop u and try to get ur #, but its probably best not to get involved, b1tches hunt in packs.... peace

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Friday nite I called a ho...she answered and said "let me call you back in a minute"...well after 10 minutes I sent her this email...
"in a minute" is an expression of delay, not a specific "minute." And you went off on her over that?

You're kind of a creep. Lighten up, dude.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BobbDobbs
"in a minute" is an expression of delay, not a specific "minute." And you went off on her over that?

bobb, hush hush, between me and you, i think that PS has MPD, and "Ho" is one of his personalities. now of course he doesn't realize this, so there is no use in trying to convince him. just let the professionals handle him. i repeat, he does not know that "Ho" is really a part of him. it is obvious to all of us that he is delusional, but lets all just play along. shhh....

Reaction score
Originally posted by BobbDobbs

1. I'm not a creep....I'm what you guys call a jerk.
2. She never called back that night...so minute to 7 hours later ...
3. I used this situation to teach her.
4. This is chess not checkers....if you don't have the stomach for the game, maybe you shouldn't play
5. This one was know to use men like toilet paper and then discard them at one time in her life...she is extremely intelligent and knows how to play the game...you can't handle fine ones with kid gloves....you gotta be firm...even if it's hard to do at times!

***********Iggy**************

I see you musta read that other post...Ok I will go see what you came up with today....You don't want to go there with me babygirl...*****

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Typical women sh-t!

OK, there was a post here a few days ago about a guy who said he really didn't like being with, talking with, or hanging out with women. He wasn't gay, just stating which is becoming the obvious.

What an f'n ***** for saying that! I guess my comeback would be: "Is that your face or did you block a kick."

What a biotch.

Hey females on this DJ board, WHY DO BIOTCHES ACT LIKE THIS?!

Guys rarely do this stuff. Typical, typical women stuff. If a guy sees a real ugly woman they either ignore it or say something like she needs to lose some lbs. Most of the time it's ignore it. They rarely say they're not getting any, etc.

I'm losing faith in the female population more and more each day. No one deserves this kind of treatment, no one!

Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
bobb, hush hush, between me and you, i think that PS has MPD, and "Ho" is one of his personalities. now of course he doesn't realize this, so there is no use in trying to convince him. just let the professionals handle him. i repeat, he does not know that "Ho" is really a part of him. it is obvious to all of us that he is delusional, but lets all just play along. shhh....
Ok I did get under your skin...sounds like that popular song for that car commercial which later became a club hit...now your remembering the commercial and the song....

now try not to think about me as you listen to that song in your head....Iggster.....

Now try not to think about me for a full minute!

You see what I mean by this is chess not checkers....your way outta your league babygirl.....now about that not being able to prey on you statement you made.....if you didn't know my face...what chance have you?.....slim to none!

We all subconsciously pick screen names that describe us. Iggy...iggster...Bug...comodo...ect ect...from your self description of yourself you are definately an iggy..notice that you didn't capalize the I in iggy..low self esteem...I will not go on babygirl...(I bet you hate being called that now)....but you will always be my little iggster ....you cute little DJ wanna be you.....(tweaks iggy's cheeks) as she is stamping her little tiny feet...

Oh don't bother with predictable responses....remember I know you...

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey females on this DJ board, WHY DO BIOTCHES ACT LIKE THIS?!
i honestly just think that those were young immature girls. there are the same type in men. they may not even be THAT young (but i bet they were), just immature as hell.

just the other day i was with one of my girls who is petite like me, and asian, and some dude yelled out something very rude about how flat her azz was. and he was like 25 or 26! this happens all the time, you just gotta know how to handle them immature azz clowns. it is usually very easy, because most times these are attempts to hide stupidity. and stupid people are SO easy to handle.

right, son?;)

MrNiceGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the worst thing you can do in this situation is show you are hurt by comments like this.. ideally you should be in the situation where you don't care if some stranger shouts abuse at you.. there are plenty of f*cked up people out there and you're bound to bump into some of them occasionally..

a witty comeback is probably the best response but if you can't think of one just ignore them, or just say "yeah, whatever you reckon" or just a simple "f*ck you"

whatever you do say though has to be delivered with confidence, if your voice is wavering or you're looking at all nervous you're screwed..

the main thing in your favour you have though if people come out with sh*t like this is that its so immature.. so you've also got the "are you sure you're old enough to see this film?, grow up b*tch" line..

but basically don't let this affect you at all.. and don't look like someone who's not feeling comfortable or confident you'll be more of a target.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great thread.....

You know what man...put it this way, you stood out of the crowd, thats why she noticed you. Maybe you stood out in a bad way? But hey man she still NOTICED you.

I'm so sick of people that try to bring other people down. YOu were just minding you own business and this lil biotch had to say something to you. What a cvnt......

I would'nt let it get to me because things have a way to coming around in this life. I have seen it so many times with some girls that have donw negative things to me. Most of them are over weight and i would'nt even consider dating now.

In a couple of years that lil chick will be probably fat and have four kids. Shes trash and let it just add to the fire that burns in you.

Try not to let things people do or say get to you.....

I have this beard and one chick goes like..."hey what is that dirt on your face". I love to rip on people that try to start things. I looked down at her and said, "yeah i'm trying to grow this beard in but, i dont ever think get as thick as yours" Needless to say she was shocked i ripped into her so hard.

Hey man, sometimes you need to stick up for yourself and not give a shyt. Be an ass sometimes..it feels good.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, why doesn't sh1t like this ever happen to me? I would have LOVED a chance to laugh in her face and say rather loudly "hey, no need to get mean just because i never called after banging you in that parking lot last week!" :D

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah these new enlightened DJs.

Jerk is a phase you go through, not your personality. I've been a jerk before, for a short period of time and what happens is you eventually find out that all women are bi*ches. Why? Because you're acting like a jerk!! I've tried acting differently and the results are amazing! There's a saying in NLP "The meaning of your communiation is the response you get not what you think you communicated."

If you're a jerk to her, she'll be a bi*ch to you. If you're playful to her, she'll be a kitten. But if she's acts like a bi*ch after you act playful, then she's not even worth your time!!

Another response that could have caused her to go "Oh, sh*t" would have been a non-verbal one. You slowly, BUT VERY VERY slowly turn towards her, SLOWLY bring your gaze so it meets hers and with an unfazed, still look, and SLOW tone say "You're talking to me?" and keep staring at her. I see it happen to me when other people have that look in their face and move slowly like they're screaming "Don't even think of messing with me"

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another response that could have caused her to go "Oh, sh*t" would have been a non-verbal one. You slowly, BUT VERY VERY slowly turn towards her, SLOWLY bring your gaze so it meets hers and with an unfazed, still look, and SLOW tone say "You're talking to me?" and keep staring at her.
i like this one! put you gotta be able to pull it off, have insanity dripping from your aura....

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen some good responses here....don't put up with any BS bro. I used to have people do the same ish to me, just like Santos, prolly because I was very skinny and I didn't look straight at people. However, I learned to stand up for myself, and I'm about now a lot bigger. The point is, don't put up with any BS, and do respond unless she is with like a known gangster or something.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, if a b*tch said that...

...I would have said probably one of the following....

"B*tch, why you so interested in who I ****? Your ass couldn't handle this anyways, so shut yo mouth."

"......and you're a b*tch that can use a breathe mint, so shut yo mouth!" :)

"Well I ain't going to f*ck you b*tch so stop trying to act like ya know me."

"What you know about f*cking b*tch, I've f*cked women that would make you cry, and by the way you talking, with not even a single quality a real man would look for, you just a b*tch!"

"Excuse me sir, do I know you?"

"Don't make me put my d*ck in yo mouth!"

"Excuse me but which one of you is this child's guardian?"

"QUIT TRYING TO TOUCH MY ASS B*TCH!"

"You know what? You lacking a personality b*tch! ..and with no looks either, ain't no man wanna get wit you hoe!"

"So I guess a blowj*b during the movie is out of the question?"

"Why you talking about me b*tch, I don't know you!" then go about your business, if she should say something back, just cut her off and go...'shut the hell up!' :) ...then shake head. :) ..should she say soemthing else say... 'b*tch thinks she's got an audience here or something, like she Bozo the Clown or something... "