Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vegetarian

Deranged

Don Juan
Reaction score
i didn’t know we had pictures of them in the 1600s.

I reckon this is just anti British nonsense. The world can’t keep blaming us for giving them nearly every modern invention.
No we certainly didn't. Thankfully photographs aren't the only way to record history. Maybe that's not adequate enough for you either, considering it's impossible to verify ancient written anecdotes.
The way I see it; they were just so damn capable they set the foundation for almost everything modern. It's typical of their arrogance to still create a disadvantage for others that are inferior. The world is far better off with British than without.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My homie is Arab, and his father always buys a whole sheep , gets a place in a corner somewhere and a butcher knife and goes to town with it. As with everything, knowledge might save you a lotta money. Iirc he even picks a loving sheep so he can give it the "halal procedure".

Still interesting discussion. Your skills are ironically frowned upon, but imo these are basis human skills. It's a shame we as men don't learn it as young boys already. . People can't watch a animal getting butchered but they'll LOVE a big mac or some Kentucky fried crap.
They should have an IQ test to use this forum, Jesus.

why don’t you convert, you can get yourself a child bride in the process. And cut up as many sheep as you like. You might get to behead someone too.

the absolute lunacy of aspiring to be this primitive, this place is an absolute dump.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They should have an IQ test to use this forum, Jesus.

why don’t you convert, you can get yourself a child bride in the process. And cut up as many sheep as you like. You might get to behead someone too.

the absolute lunacy of aspiring to be this primitive, this place is an absolute dump.
What's up @Fruitbat, you good bro? Why are you so hostile, I just give a real life example and anecdote. I dont see what my homie's father has to do with my iq or intelligence. Just saying it's more common than you might think.

Stop acting like a angry woman with blue hair. Are you one of those hardcore vegans or something? Normally your reactions are somewhat nuanced and well worded. Go take a breath and calm your t1ts.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No we certainly didn't. Thankfully photographs aren't the only way to record history. Maybe that's not adequate enough for you either, considering it's impossible to verify ancient written anecdotes.
The way I see it; they were just so damn capable they set the foundation for almost everything modern. It's typical of their arrogance to still create a disadvantage for others that are inferior. The world is far better off with British than without.
Thank you, and arrogance is justified when you can see, as above, some folks are aspiring to perform ritual killings with a knife whereas others are trying to shine the light on ignorance and darkness.

When the British conquered it mainly resulted in the removal of resources and sovereignty.

In the limited examples of Islamic societies conquering non Islamic ones, they created systems so the young men of the conquered victims were forced to cut of their genitals, and become performers and prostitutes. The women were made sex slaves.

As you say; the world should be damn glad it was the British conquering them as it could be a whole lot worse.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up @Fruitbat, you good bro? Why are you so hostile, I just give a real life example and anecdote. I dont see what my homie's father has to do with my iq or intelligence. Just saying it's more common than you might think.

Stop acting like a angry woman with blue hair. Are you one of those hardcore vegans or something? Normally your reactions are somewhat nuanced and well worded. Go take a breath and calm your t1ts.
I don’t mind meat eating, but I despise animal cruelty. Or cruelty to women or children. I consider someone who inflicts suffering on those weaker and unable to defend themselves as vermin, and yes, it does somewhat trigger me.

If any sense prevailed this man should be sent to jail, he’s an inhuman fiend who should receive psychiatric care.

Similarly, cultures which promote this barbarism should not be held in high esteem.

Im sorry if that’s offensive, but if you can’t see why taking a knife and “going to town” on an animal isn’t similar tier to a serial killer, we just can’t view the same issue objectively, and will have to agree to disagree

Deranged

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you, and arrogance is justified when you can see, as above, some folks are aspiring to perform ritual killings with a knife whereas others are trying to shine the light on ignorance and darkness.

When the British conquered it mainly resulted in the removal of resources and sovereignty.

In the limited examples of Islamic societies conquering non Islamic ones, they created systems so the young men of the conquered victims were forced to cut of their genitals, and become performers and prostitutes. The women were made sex slaves.

As you say; the world should be damn glad it was the British conquering them as it could be a whole lot worse.
No no. Not justified, just expected. Even when you're on top, unless your mental state is infallible (highly unlikely but possible), you will still be susceptible to insecurities and act upon them. This is expected, given human nature.
To elaborate on this, in the context of British colonization of India. At the time, it wasn't enough that they(Brits) colonized but they also had to permanently unstill properties in the Indian people that would weaken them now, and future generations to ensure they would never surpass them and be competition. The Indian people may have never even had this potential, but the Brits still went through with it, like a contingency plan.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. I recently heard that all plants and vegetables contain poison as a defense mechanism against bugs and insects. It's driving me crazy sometimes , to learn that almost everything is bad for us.
Who told you that? While it certainly is plausible, many species on earth are herbivores. Our own primate and great ape cousins eat mostly plants as well…

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No no. Not justified, just expected. Even when you're on top, unless your mental state is infallible (highly unlikely but possible), you will still be susceptible to insecurities and act upon them. This is expected, given human nature.
To elaborate on this, in the context of British colonization of India. At the time, it wasn't enough that they(Brits) colonized but they also had to permanently unstill properties in the Indian people that would weaken them now, and future generations to ensure they would never surpass them and be competition. The Indian people may have never even had this potential, but the Brits still went through with it, like a contingency plan.
i doubt that very much, modern revisionism.

The counter claim is that British bred up slaves to be strong in the West Indies.

Conquered people always create narratives that their conquerors were underhand. That it was the poor character and trickery of their invaders which was responsible.

The world was a world of conquest prior to the modern era. No one was given a headstart. Some cultures created empires and others didn’t. It’s a tough break to have to own that if you weren’t on the winning side.

we see it with the Irish famine, that Britain deliberately starved the Irish to death - not true, yet the legend persists (although the treatement of the Irish by British landlords was reprehensible)

Being conquered will always foster a burning hatred and sadly for us, we have the majority of this world with this hatred. It doesn’t matter we gave it all back, it didn’t matter we welcomed their sons and daughters to our land, gave them an equal footing. It didn’t matter we ended slavery AND policed it and stopped the rest of the world doing it. Nor resisting the Nazis while the rest of the world stood still and let it happen. We built their railways; their institutions, everything.

The pain of being conquered will never end and they don’t want peace, they will only rest once we are conquered. It’s a terrible thing. Victims of your own success

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t mind meat eating, but I despise animal cruelty. Or cruelty to women or children. I consider someone who inflicts suffering on those weaker and unable to defend themselves as vermin, and yes, it does somewhat trigger me.

If any sense prevailed this man should be sent to jail, he’s an inhuman fiend who should receive psychiatric care.

Similarly, cultures which promote this barbarism should not be held in high esteem.

Im sorry if that’s offensive, but if you can’t see why taking a knife and “going to town” on an animal isn’t similar tier to a serial killer, we just can’t view the same issue objectively, and will have to agree to disagree
Oké at least you're honest about it. And I appreciate a man who takes a stand.

Thing is, in order for us (humaity) to get meat in the stores and on our plates, somebody has to do the butchering. At the end of the day we are nothing but mammals. Animals that eat other animals, it's just the circle of life.

Who told you that? While it certainly is plausible, many species on earth are herbivores. Our own primate and great ape cousins eat mostly plants as well…
just an example, this wasn't the video I saw but its similar .

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[
Oké at least you're honest about it. And I appreciate a man who takes a stand.

Thing is, in order for us (humaity) to get meat in the stores and on our plates, somebody has to do the butchering. At the end of the day we are nothing but mammals. Animals that eat other animals, it's just the circle of life.
Sure. My perspective on it is similar to my perspective on abortion. It’s a necessary evil. It’s something which cannot be avoided but it’s something which should be treated with sadness, sorrow and regret. Not something which should be indulged in as a hobby, something to be celebrated as empowering, and certainly not something which should signify liberation or reinforcing of manhood or womanhood. The parallels are quite strong on this.

i totally get that it need to be done if you want to eat meat. My entire point on this is that the average layman seeking our this activity I find disturbing.

I’ve worked on a battery chicken farm and never bought non free range chicken after that, I know it doesn’t yet exist but I would happily accept a doubled cost of meat products provided an extremely humane system of slaughter could be introduce

I’m just a bit aghast at how anyone would want to do it, it’s like grave digging or funeral work. It’s a nasty job and it should be a pro who’s highly paid. In the same way I’d consider someone who wanted to freelance embalm corpses as a fruitcake, I view people who want to do freelance abattoir work as a pork pie short of a picnic.

you may find it amusing to know my wife thinks my attitude to this is a bit pvssy lol. She’s snapped chickens necks and when we had this conversation she said “you know the chickens fresh and it’s good meat of you killed it”. I kind of take the view of I had to kill it I would but I would just rather not have to do it.

It is a curious double standard I suppose but I’ve never understood why one would want to. I find it a bit macabre.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't really the topic of this thread, but I believe that when I'm older lab grown meat will become a regularly available food item at the grocery store. I don't mean some fake meat products like the impossible burger, etc., but literally where they are growing meat from cells that are created in a lab. This would literally be the same premise as lab grown organs, etc. I believe that this is something that will become mainstream for multiple reasons. One, many areas of the developing world simply do not have the ability to raise animals on a mass scale, this is a combination of local climate, geography, agriculture, available water, etc. I also believe that this may become a thing due to environmental concerns, raising cattle for beef requires substantial amounts of water per calorie grown compared to other foods. We also aren't factoring in the feed for these animals and the amount of land that has to be dedicated for the raising of crops that will be their feed, Alfalfa is a good example. If science somehow allowed meat to be grown in lab, where it tastes the same, has the same qualities, nutrition, etc. all of these environmental, agricultural and water and land resource constraints are no longer an issue.

I'm also not even factoring in the ethical side of things. I personally feel that raising and slaughtering animals is not at all an ethical issue, what is an issue though is the factory farming techniques that are often employed. Many of the cheapest meat products you can find at the grocery store are from animals raised in these conditions.

I encourage all of you to buy the cheapest eggs you can get at a local walmart and then go and try to find some pasture raised eggs, they may have these at wal mart as well. Look specifically for pasture raised, not cage free or free range. Crack one of the cheap eggs into a pan and then crack the pasture raised eggs in the pan. You will notice a huge difference between the yolks of these two eggs, the pasture raised ones are a golden orange and the cheaper ones, which are from chickens in cages, are often a very pale snot like clearish yellow.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[

Sure. My perspective on it is similar to my perspective on abortion. It’s a necessary evil. It’s something which cannot be avoided but it’s something which should be treated with sadness, sorrow and regret. Not something which should be indulged in as a hobby, something to be celebrated as empowering, and certainly not something which should signify liberation or reinforcing of manhood or womanhood. The parallels are quite strong on this.

i totally get that it need to be done if you want to eat meat. My entire point on this is that the average layman seeking our this activity I find disturbing.

I’ve worked on a battery chicken farm and never bought non free range chicken after that, I know it doesn’t yet exist but I would happily accept a doubled cost of meat products provided an extremely humane system of slaughter could be introduce

I’m just a bit aghast at how anyone would want to do it, it’s like grave digging or funeral work. It’s a nasty job and it should be a pro who’s highly paid. In the same way I’d consider someone who wanted to freelance embalm corpses as a fruitcake, I view people who want to do freelance abattoir work as a pork pie short of a picnic.

you may find it amusing to know my wife thinks my attitude to this is a bit pvssy lol. She’s snapped chickens necks and when we had this conversation she said “you know the chickens fresh and it’s good meat of you killed it”. I kind of take the view of I had to kill it I would but I would just rather not have to do it.

It is a curious double standard I suppose but I’ve never understood why one would want to. I find it a bit macabre.
That's not true, there are many egg companies that are from pasture raised chickens, Vital Farms is one on the west coast that has grown tremendously over the last few years. There are also a couple others that I've seen over the years. Bison is a good example, I read an article a while ago that these animals are by law required to be raised on open ranges. I believe the idea is that while these ranchers are raising these animals for meat, they are also breeding them with the intent of raising their numbers and using them for rewilding purposes.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not true, there are many egg companies that are from pasture raised chickens, Vital Farms is one on the west coast that has grown tremendously over the last few years. There are also a couple others that I've seen over the years. Bison is a good example, I read an article a while ago that these animals are by law required to be raised on open ranges. I believe the idea is that while these ranchers are raising these animals for meat, they are also breeding them with the intent of raising their numbers and using them for rewilding purposes.
what isn’t true? You seem to be agreeing with me?

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Any of you guys vegetarian or vegan?

I recently became pescatarian (veg but I still eat fish).

Discuss.
Fvck no, I like veggies a lot with vinegar, oild and salt. But full vegan, nah, meat have to be part of the diet, everything in moderation of course. I eat up to 6 eggs per day and my cholesterol is fine. I do eat avocado though. Like I say everything in moderation, but the american diet is garbage, a lot process food, they don't know how to cook healthy food, its sad.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Da fvck? How?

Some of the fake meat does taste like meat. The texture is still different though.
Some people do not have much of a blood serum response to eating eggs or high cholesterol foods. There have actually been a lot of studies more recently showing that dietary cholesterol is not necessarily a primary culprit of heart disease. From what I've seen, the main thing to look for is total saturated fat intake and also trans fats especially, as these have been found to increase LDL while decreasing HDL. Another huge risk factor for heart disease is being a diabetic, they are something like 5x more likely to have a heart attack than a non-diabetic. Another risk factor for heart disease is also having high triglycerides, eating a lot of processed sugars will cause this to happen and sure enough eating like this puts you at risk for becoming a diabetic. I also saw a study a while ago showing that dietary cholesterol does not have much of an impact on healthy individuals but when diabetics are involved we see this has a profound impact.

If eggs are raising your cholesterol levels than you should limit them. Common sense but would require you to be eating a certain way regularly and having your blood work done.

Something else to consider is that some people are just genetically prone to having health issues and are far more sensitive to certain dietary habits than others. This is something we can broadly see in various ethnic groups as a whole. Black Americans are far more at risk for things like diabetes, high blood pressure and heart disease than white Americans. This is a combination of a few things; one is definitely level of poverty, people that are poor overall tend to have poor diets compared to people that are wealthier. Black people are on average poorer than white americans and have lower levels of education on average. Lower education typically correlates to bad decisions with just about everything, whether this be diet, finances, smoking, etc. With all of this out of the way, black americans are overall eating roughly the same diet as the average white american but are experiencing these diseases at a higher rate heavily due to genetic factors.

Have you ever met a Samoan or pacific islander? They have a gene that is widespread in these ethnic groups that basically allows them to pack on a lot of fat much more readily and retain it. Why is this? It's because generations upon generations ago when their ancestors were travelling across the open ocean the one's that bulked up more easily were less likely to starve to death and were those that colonized the islands. This was an advantageous trait to have in that set of circumstances. However, with modern life and processed foods these invidiuals have ridiculous rates of obesity and diabetes at incredibly young ages. Various races and ethnic groups have all sorts of adaptations due to environmental or even cultural factors.