Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vegetarian

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Full time? No. But I do enjoy a sporadic vegetarian or vegan meal here and there. Just to mix things up.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Interesting. What vegan meals do you like?
Most of my mornings I have a Vegan Shake, Its called "Habits by not a fancy kitchen", Only vegan shake that tastes good of the ones I have tried.

Sometimes I have Migitas con Huevo for breakfast. Not Vegan because of the egg but doesnt have any meat.

I remember I went to a buffet once. They had Lasagna AND Veggie Lasagna. I tasted both and the one without meat somehow tasted better.

There was a place near my house that had a great Vegan Burrito with Oatmeal Chicharron but it went out of business.

Not Vegan but 6 Cheese Pizza or Mushroom Pizza are great options without meat.

Another non vegan option I like without meat is a simple Sandwich of Queso Panela and Aguacate.

Vegan Burgers (Beyond Patty or Impossible Patty actually taste great).

There´s probably more but those are the ones off the top of my head.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vegan Burgers (Beyond Patty or Impossible Patty actually taste great).
Beyond and impossible taste really good! However, I avoid them completely. If you read the ingredients they are highly processed garbage, and have just as much saturated fat as regular beef.

Overall, I’ve experimented with a few different faux meat products. Most of them taste very similar to meat. The trick is trying to find the least processed options.

In general, vegetarian plates really should look the same as omnivorous plates. Just swap out meat with legumes.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn’t eat “Vegan” meat it’s just far too processed for my liking. I’d rather just defrost the lamb or beef that I went and slaughtered myself at the local farm.

Having said that I have plenty of vegetarian meals throughout the week just with a side of poached or fried eggs or pea protein ..... older I get the less milk products I can have

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really see the point of being vegetarian or pescatarian though it could be an interesting experiment. Going flat out vegan is just silly though.

The worst kind of foods are unquestionably the processed ones with seed oils (canola oil in particular). Funny enough, if you go vegan most of your meals will probably be processed garbage or just high in carbs (unless you think you can only eat basic greens for most of your meals).

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No...I tried it for 6 months back about 6 or 7 years ago when I was super into working out and eating healthy. Kept hearing everyone talk about how much better they felt when they gave up meat and I was eating copious amounts of chicken on a daily basis.

I did not notice any difference whatsoever after 6 months so I decided to go back to eating meat. I was actually surprised that after eating that much chicken every day that I did not miss it at all. Or even meat in general.

So I probably could go back to be a vegetarian pretty easily but don't see the point honestly.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn’t eat “Vegan” meat it’s just far too processed for my liking. I’d rather just defrost the lamb or beef that I went and slaughtered myself at the local farm.

Having said that I have plenty of vegetarian meals throughout the week just with a side of poached or fried eggs or pea protein ..... older I get the less milk products I can have
You slaughter the meat yourself? Jesus, that’s macabre. Did you do a little dance round a fire and hold the still beating heart aloft before devouring it, and then bellowed at the moon with blood running down your chin?

serious though, you….you go to a farm and actually kill the animals? wTF?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On this topic, I don’t want to go veggie or vegan as it’s the same people recommending it that also recommend drag queens go into schools and talk to kids. It’s a toxic brand to me.

I assumed it’s because it would lower test - which seems to be what they want, a compliant set of young men. While I think Andrew tate is a predatory bell end, he is right on that one.

However, recently someone reminded me that a silverback gorilla eats nothing but leaves. And he still turns into a massive slab of beef. So maybe not.

I do hate factory farming, so free range organic for the win. I don’t care the animal dies, it only lived to be eaten, and we all die. If we didn’t eat them, most the animals would have never lived at all, so ironically by killing it you’re also giving it life. And if that life is a happy one, then I haven’t got an issue.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really see the point of being vegetarian or pescatarian though it could be an interesting experiment. Going flat out vegan is just silly though.

The worst kind of foods are unquestionably the processed ones with seed oils (canola oil in particular). Funny enough, if you go vegan most of your meals will probably be processed garbage or just high in carbs (unless you think you can only eat basic greens for most of your meals).
That’s dishonest. The whole point of going vegetarian is to be whole food based. And high carb diets are perfectly fine so long as they are healthy carb sources (whole grains, fruit, and legumes).

I made the change due to cholesterol problems. I believed all the recent junk studies that said meat and eggs don’t affect cholesterol levels much. Well… they most certainly do.

Last edited:

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You slaughter the meat yourself? Jesus, that’s macabre. Did you do a little dance round a fire and hold the still beating heart aloft before devouring it, and then bellowed at the moon with blood running down your chin?

serious though, you….you go to a farm and actually kill the animals? wTF?
How is it macabre? If you can't stomach killing an animal for consumption, why should you be able to pay some unfortunate individual to do it for you?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is it macabre? If you can't stomach killing an animal for consumption, why should you be able to pay some unfortunate individual to do it for you?
Why would you want to?

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you want to?
Because you want to eat the animal. If killing an animal for consumption is too macabre for you, why should you pay another individual to do it?

Would anyone find harvesting fruits and vegetables too macabre? There's an obvious distinction here.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because you want to eat the animal. If killing an animal for consumption is too macabre for you, why should you pay another individual to do it?

Would anyone find harvesting fruits and vegetables too macabre? There's an obvious distinction here.
I don’t want to pick fruit and veg and I wouldn’t want to slaughter my own food. Wanting to do this rather than a trainee professional suggests you enjoy the act of killing.

Id put my dog down if it needed to die but I wouldn’t insist on being the one to kill it.

i think you’re either getting some big man feeling from it, a sadist, or you’re caught up in some kind of hunting/macho idea and think you’re a Neolithic caveman.

Specifically requesting to kill an animal when someone can do it for you is straight up weird. There is something you get from the act, and you haven’t defined it other than “if you can’t kill it you shouldn’t eat it”

Thats a non sequitur, it’s like saying if you can’t mill grain you shouldn’t eat bread.

Do you harvest your own vegetables? Did you make your own car?

Dude, having a pastime killing animals when you don’t need to is psycho. It’s not supposed to be enjoyable, it’s supposed to be a pretty nasty job you get someone else to do. By paying them so you don’t have to, not something you sign up to do for the fun of it.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t want to pick fruit and veg and I wouldn’t want to slaughter my own food. Wanting to do this rather than a trainee professional suggests you enjoy the act of killing.

Id put my dog down if it needed to die but I wouldn’t insist on being the one to kill it.

i think you’re either getting some big man feeling from it, a sadist, or you’re caught up in some kind of hunting/macho idea and think you’re a Neolithic caveman.

Specifically requesting to kill an animal when someone can do it for you is straight up weird. There is something you get from the act, and you haven’t defined it other than “if you can’t kill it you shouldn’t eat it”

Thats a non sequitur, it’s like saying if you can’t mill grain you shouldn’t eat bread.

Do you harvest your own vegetables? Did you make your own car?

Dude, having a pastime killing animals when you don’t need to is psycho. It’s not supposed to be enjoyable, it’s supposed to be a pretty nasty job you get someone else to do. By paying them so you don’t have to, not something you sign up to do for the fun of it.
I don't consume animals or their secretions. One of the reasons being I feel it's morally wrong to kill animals, and I wouldn't have anyone commit the act for me. I very seldom harvest my own grains, vegetables and fruits, but I have in the past and would certainly would have no objection to doing so again.

I wish all individuals who consumed animals had to kill the animal themselves, as I know it would lead to a drastic reduction in animal consumption.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't consume animals or their secretions. One of the reasons being I feel it's morally wrong to kill animals, and I wouldn't have anyone commit the act for me. I very seldom harvest my own grains, vegetables and fruits, but I have in the past and would certainly would have no objection to doing so again.

I wish all individuals who consumed animals had to kill the animal themselves, as I know it would lead to a drastic reduction in animal consumption.
Theres a place called Reddit I think you might like.

Everyone knows the proper way is to not kill the animal oneself, not abstain entirely and become entirely incongruent to evolutionary diets, but to visit the supermarket and buy meat in it’s true form - plastic shrink wrapped portions.

There are 1 billion cows on earth. If everyone did as you did, that population would collapse to, what, 50,000?

Would you really support the reduction of the species but perhaps 999,999,950?

A lot of species are doing great from being eaten.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s dishonest. The whole point of going vegetarian is to be whole food based. And high carb diets are perfectly fine so long as they are healthy carb sources (whole grains, fruit, and legumes).

I made the change due to cholesterol problems. I believed all the recent junk studies that said meat and eggs don’t affect cholesterol levels much. Well… they most certainly do.
It's without question great to be whole-food based, and yes I agree that high carb diets can be perfectly fine or even optimal.

However cutting out meat just seems like shooting yourself in the foot. Plus I do not remain convinced that high HDL cholesterol really matters - my distrust of the medical establishment comes in here as a bias, but you must admit they are completely clueless about diet.

Last edited: