Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vasectomy, Has anyone had it?

Almax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Srs, I wanna do it. Reasons?

- My worst nightmare is an unwanted child. I don't believe in abortion so I'm pretty fvcked if THE accident occurs.

- I dont wanna have kids... ever. My freedom and free time makes me happy.

- I just wanna have sex with stable relationship without condom, you know it, its goat.

- If the condom breaks, you are safe even If she refuses to take the freaking pill and even if she says she would do it... its a risk a dont wanna take.

Last edited:

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
I had one after we were done having kids.

You don't say how old you are. You may wake up one day thinking that taking yourself our of the gene pool was a bad idea. If you're okay with that, do it.

Almax

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had one after we were done having kids.

You don't say how old you are. You may wake up one day thinking that taking yourself our of the gene pool was a bad idea. If you're okay with that, do it.
Im 33. Mi last ex broked up with me couse I didnt want to marry and have kids. Srs, I prefer dogs all the time. I love my dog, he is like a son to me.
I red that nowadays vasectomy can be done without surgery and its also reversible.

There's a new device that allows you to flip a switch and turn off the flow of semen...

http://www.discovery.com/dscovrd/te...ff-your-sperm-flow-with-the-flip-of-a-switch/
Interesting.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went and put my boys on Ice and got snipped back in the 80s. Yet almost 30 years ago. Later when I was married pulled some out and had the twins invetro. Smartest thing I ever did, but after the divorce the what was left of the boys had to be destroyed, because I divorced in a backwards @ss religious red State that said the sperm was 'community property', so it would either get split... in which case I could be on the hook for child support until her ovaries dried up, or just had it all destroyed. So they are gone... which is fine.

My advice is go to a sperm bank, and store your junk. Get snipped, and if later you want to have kids, you can control it.

Also... event though I'm fixed I still wear a condom because I don't want any diseases. I don;t do exclusive and don;t expect the women I am with to do that either.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, yes.
great for ONS and women with children or those that do not want children

unfortunately for me, this was a BIG issue in a previous relationship (divorce), and a big issue with my current ex (no kids who just turned 32, but IMHO is not mother material)

FWIW, do not get into a LTR with childless women between 28-38 if you have been snipped (with the rare exception of the previous poster.)

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went and put my boys on Ice and got snipped back in the 80s. Yet almost 30 years ago. Later when I was married pulled some out and had the twins invetro. Smartest thing I ever did, but after the divorce the what was left of the boys had to be destroyed, because I divorced in a backwards @ss religious red State that said the sperm was 'community property', so it would either get split... in which case I could be on the hook for child support until her ovaries dried up, or just had it all destroyed. So they are gone... which is fine.
That just may be the stupidest thing I've ever heard. So she would get half of your sperm and then have the ability to use it to create more children against your will, and get child support from you for said children? I'm at a loss as to how insanely idiotic that is

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That just may be the stupidest thing I've ever heard. So she would get half of your sperm and then have the ability to use it to create more children against your will, and get child support from you for said children? I'm at a loss as to how insanely idiotic that is
Yep... I think this surprises so many people that are NOT from the US just how different laws are in each of the States. If we had been in my current home State now when we divorced, then since it was something that I 'owned' prior to our being married, then it would NOT have been considered community property and this would not have been a problem.

But anything can be worked out... if there is a value on it. What is sperm worth? The value my ex placed on it was WAY too high... I don't remember the amount, but it was in the several thousands. I could have kept it all as long as I was willing to surrender more money in the split...

The funny thing in this case is that since for the sperm to be viable you have to pay the service to keep the boys on ice. A contract that I alone had, in another State (Virginia), our divorce was in Alabama. She could not force me to maintain the service contract, but if after the divorce, everything had to be split equitably... that's just the way it was in Alabama. The judge can rule whatever the fvck he/she wants.

Almax

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about side effects? Is there any?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had it done after my only kid was born. It's reversible if I want, but I haven't had the desire. There's also a procedure where you can get sperm sucked out of your nuts if you really need.

The vasectomy has saved my ass multiple times. I kinda wished that I put my nut juice on the rocks, but oh well. There's ways around it if I really want another kid.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I was going to do mine at the end of last year. I did the consultation and had the appointment scheduled, but I cancelled just because I wanted "more time".

As of right now...my decision is still to NOT have any kids and NOT get married.

- There's a 30% chance between now and the time I turn 40, that the decision to not have kids could change.

- But there's a less than 5% chance that I will ever change my decision on signing a marriage agreement.

Redzky

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of complications from a vasectomy. I wouldn't suggest getting one and there is nothing wrong with having kids - just make more money and you can have all the kids you want. I already have 2 and glad I did. I was scared in the beginning, but it worked out and my kids are awesome.

Besides you'll be surprised how many women are attracted to the fact that a guy has kids. If you're not a dead-beat dad, then it shows maturity. Plus times are changing - you don't have to get married if you don't want to; just pay for your kids.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
There are a lot of complications from a vasectomy. I wouldn't suggest getting one and there is nothing wrong with having kids - just make more money and you can have all the kids you want. I already have 2 and glad I did. I was scared in the beginning, but it worked out and my kids are awesome.

Besides you'll be surprised how many women are attracted to the fact that a guy has kids. If you're not a dead-beat dad, then it shows maturity. Plus times are changing - you don't have to get married if you don't want to; just pay for your kids.
You make it sound so simple. There's something called a Family Court and then there's another thing called a "crazy bytch" who wants to use said Court to keep you away FROM your kids...as well as overpay in child support payments that end up not even going to the kid, but instead going to the crazy bytch's weave payments or to bailing out her thugged out/ex-convict boyfriends.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of complications from a vasectomy.
Really? Like what? My only complication is that I can't have kids. I fvck and squirt just like I did before.

Besides you'll be surprised how many women are attracted to the fact that a guy has kids.
You'll also be surprised about how many parents of the women you date will tell her to get rid of your ass. You'll also be surprised how difficult it can get when you need a babysitter because you have a date.

Women seem to be more excited about sex given that they won't get pregnant. They can fvck me whenever, wherever, and however they want. There are options to have kids after a vasectomy. They cost money, but if the woman's worth her salt, she'll help pay for it.

Almax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? Like what? My only complication is that I can't have kids. I fvck and squirt just like I did before.

You'll also be surprised about how many parents of the women you date will tell her to get rid of your ass. You'll also be surprised how difficult it can get when you need a babysitter because you have a date.

Women seem to be more excited about sex given that they won't get pregnant. They can fvck me whenever, wherever, and however they want. There are options to have kids after a vasectomy. They cost money, but if the woman's worth her salt, she'll help pay for it.
So no side effects at all?
Your sex drive is the same as always?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Biggest white knight sh!t I've ever read.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck no

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a vasectomy as a present to myself the day before my 32nd birthday. Best decision I ever made. I never wanted kids (and lived around enough of them to have experienced the job at hand), and at that point I already had a serious girlfriend, who was also okay with me not wanting to reproduce. The first couple of weeks... there was no pain per se, just an occasional uncomfortableness that went away. Since then, it's been smooth sailing in the banging department, and my gf said it definitely feels WAAAAAY better now that we don't have to use condoms ;)

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had it done, but I already had kids so no big deal. My only recommendation is if you decide to get yours done, make sure you take a couple days off work minimum. Don't try to 'man up' and go back to work early or whatever. Take care of your junk and relax during those days and allow it to recover properly.