"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Valentines day

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
So a simp is a guy going to dinner on Val day?
Some of us do it fluently and as a treat. Same way you train a dog. Give rewards intermittently. Same thing

If you hit your dog everytime it brought you the paper how long until it bites you?
99% are simping.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Its pandering and simping.

Its more likely I Netflix and chill then do anything else out of the ordinary. A event tailored to women for low testosterone men seek transactional sex. Its PATHETIC.

The following is consistent with my perspective on monogamy.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I must be a 1% man. Hey cool
Only you would know. We pretty much agree on most things.

The panel on MLDs channel were trolling guys that were simping last night.

I did more trolling on Valentines day then usual.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
So you kiss her buttt all year long?? Hahaha great strategy.
I got news for you gentlemen. Not all girls are going to respond to the deadwood guy that is too tough for holidays. Some of you guys are just tin foil hat types.
Not all girls respond to that? Yeah! Good!
I don't need all girls, I only date an elite of girls I WANT and I have a compatibility with.
Also, you're the kind of guy kissing a$$, even if it's only once a year on Valentine's day. I only kiss her ass for pleasure ;) my pleasure.
 
Last edited:

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
It’s here - VDay.

how do you interact with girls you’ve been dating/plates on this day our around this day?

specifically for those who don’t have a LTR girlfriend.

I have a date tomorrow night with a girl I’ve seen a few times, then another after vday with a second girl who seems pretty into me. I have no woman-related plans for actual Valentine’s Day (traveling that day - leaving the state for a few days).
I cooked dinner and took it easy. I do not pay those overpriced meals for a bullsh it holiday.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top