Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Valentines day

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a simp is a guy going to dinner on Val day?
Some of us do it fluently and as a treat. Same way you train a dog. Give rewards intermittently. Same thing

If you hit your dog everytime it brought you the paper how long until it bites you?
I’m not sure why it’s so hard for men on this forum to actually do nice things for women. Some women actually do earn it.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a simp is a guy going to dinner on Val day?
Some of us do it fluently and as a treat. Same way you train a dog. Give rewards intermittently. Same thing

If you hit your dog everytime it brought you the paper how long until it bites you?
99% are simping.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its pandering and simping.

Its more likely I Netflix and chill then do anything else out of the ordinary. A event tailored to women for low testosterone men seek transactional sex. Its PATHETIC.

The following is consistent with my perspective on monogamy.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must be a 1% man. Hey cool
Only you would know. We pretty much agree on most things.

The panel on MLDs channel were trolling guys that were simping last night.

I did more trolling on Valentines day then usual.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you kiss her buttt all year long?? Hahaha great strategy.
I got news for you gentlemen. Not all girls are going to respond to the deadwood guy that is too tough for holidays. Some of you guys are just tin foil hat types.
Not all girls respond to that? Yeah! Good!
I don't need all girls, I only date an elite of girls I WANT and I have a compatibility with.
Also, you're the kind of guy kissing a$$, even if it's only once a year on Valentine's day. I only kiss her ass for pleasure ;) my pleasure.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
It’s here - VDay.

how do you interact with girls you’ve been dating/plates on this day our around this day?

specifically for those who don’t have a LTR girlfriend.

I have a date tomorrow night with a girl I’ve seen a few times, then another after vday with a second girl who seems pretty into me. I have no woman-related plans for actual Valentine’s Day (traveling that day - leaving the state for a few days).
I cooked dinner and took it easy. I do not pay those overpriced meals for a bullsh it holiday.