Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Valentines Day discussion thread (Merged threads)

RyKnOw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what to do on National AFC day?

fellow don juans,

I am in a bit of a dillema. I posted on here about valentines day being afc day,and i got some good responses.The day is coming in one week and I have a valentine which she asked me but,its coming and im not spending a dime on her ass.I was wondering when her and i meet up what should we do? she is one of those girls who wants to save sex for marriage so sex is outta the picture but im not sure about what to do. Any responses are welcomed but if its negative im going to hunt you down and cut ur kidney out and staple it to the wall!!!

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Valentine's day is for GIRLS, not us GUYS

Women love romance, and that is why Feb 14 is significant for them. Unless guys are practically engaged, I stress that it should have VERY LITTLE MEANING for us guys.

If you haven't got a girl: Choose a good female friend of yours and say something along the lines of "you're my valentine this year" if itll make you feel better. If you're looking for a girl, VDay is NOT the day of "more success"

BUT, know this. A woman's most common biggest problem in life with guy-girl relationships is the concept of BEING ALONE. Men "suffer" with masturbation the most (bear with me), but for women its singleness to the same degree (ie, you think about sex often, and women think of lonliness as often).

So you might get lucky.

But once again, forget about valentines' day. Long term couples will kiss each other more on that day most probably, but single guys don't really get much out of it.

Stop being a girl and think that VDay has some sort of emotional significance for you. Harsh I know, but once you traverse the start of a downward spiral in a fit of depression, you'll have a hard time getting back up again.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't really bother me... just another day with a label attached to it in my mind

It can be the day of more success... it all depends on how you look at it... there's a ton of Valentines Day related nights spanning the days around it, and at these venues there is guaranteed to be a girl lookin', disheartened that she didn't have a Valentine's this year... I always go out with the same intention, to have a good time with my friends, and as a second, to land the hottest girl in the bar / club, so to me this day wouldn't be at all different if I was workin' it on a singles basis

RyKnOw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
could also lead to a night of LUVIN!:D

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Precisely because its a day for women is that guys here have to take advantage. What you said is true, they suffer from loneliness as men about sex. But they dont suffer from gift-less-ness. So give some company, and make sure you get some , different company,, if you know what i mean ;)

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fvck valentines! march 20th is bj and steak day!

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm hookin up with this one chick on V-day. I dunno, I don't really care much about V-day, but girls are more susceptible and "looking" at that time. I say that us guys need to capitilize on that advantage.

RyKnOw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hell yea man im going to use all my knowledge to the full potential!

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New Holiday

Every 14th of February DJ's get the chance to display their fondness for the woman who has proven herself worthy of gifts, flowers, dinner, shows and any other baubles that women find romantic.

So what about us? Where is the special day for women to show appreciation for the MEN in their lives? Answer? There is none. There's no special holiday for the ladies to show their appreciation for the men in their life.

We men are too proud or just too embarrassed to admit it.

Which is why a new holiday has been created. March 20th is now officially "Steak & Bl*wJ*b Day." Simple, effective and self-explanatory...this
holiday has been created so your ladies can have a day to show your man just how much you love him . No cards, no flowers, no special nights on the
town or other AFC cr*p, the name of the holiday explains it all...just a steak and a BJ.

That's it. This twin pairing of Valentine's Day and Steak & Bl*wJ*b Day will usher in a new age of love as men everywhere will try THAT much harder in February to ensure a more memorable March!
It's like a perpetual love machine.

The word is already spreading, but as with any new idea, it needs a little push to start the ball rolling. So spread the word, and help bring love and peace to this crazy world.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a womens world........which sucks

SuperMan19

Don Juan
Reaction score
is this a good idea 4 Valentine

I need some votes on whether or not I should go through this on by Valentines day:

I met this girl last year and and most recently she has been bumping into me on campus. The other week, she bumped into me and started a conversation. I remember the things said on the DJ bible, like eye contact, touching, and the way she was acting like giggling and stuff. She was totally giving these signs left and right. I really think this girl is cool. I want to tell her how I feel but am hesitant to act like a total AFC. I asked some of my boyz if I should send her a Valentines gift like a teddy bear wit some candys and a joke only she and me understand..and they said No, bc I will scared her away. But, when I asked my girl friends, they said it will be so sweet and wish it would happen to them.. Right now, I can flip a coin and hope for the best..But decided to leave it up to you DJ's out there...

Please, Any feedback will help this dude out....

Wish u guyz a great valentines day too!!!!

closereveryday

Don Juan
Reaction score
holy sh1t bro!!!!! how old are you??? cuz you're actin like you're in grade school. if i were you, i wouldn't even look at a girl until you've read the Bible at least a thousand more times. if you honestly want a chance with this girl, don't do crap until you've got your sh1t together. don't listen to a word those girls are tellin you. girls don't know crap about what they want. i really hope this is a flame, cuz if it's not, you're a sad excuse of a man. But on the bright side, you can only get better from here. good luck on growing some balls, they're an amazing asset.

TheCloser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, here's the deal....Man don't be doing that shiz...go read the DJ Bible and then you will realize how to get that girl...It's all good from here on in...you found the site now you better use it if you have any hope of being good with the ladies.

Peace

TheCloser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously man, if she wants to save it for marriage, don't make it your conquest...find some other hoes to do up.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hell no..get her nothing. It seems like you have'nt even hung out with this girl yet. I would avoid her on V- Day. If you do get her something it's going to make you look like a chump. Let some other AFC buy her something....while shes wondering why you did'nt get her crap. You cant be to nice to girls in the beginning....80% nice, 20% ass....i learned this out the hard way. Nothings worst then a girl you liked for the past year to tell you "you're just to nice to me, LJBF". Also has she really earned a gift from you? I would say no....save for money to ask her out on a date. Until then dont waste it on gifts in the beginning.

Good Luck man,

-John

SomeGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's all with the fücking whinging about in here?

First of all if you have a girlfriend that doesn't appreciate you get a new one that does.

Secondly, Valentine's Day is for both. I enjoy giving my gf something, and she gives me something as well. No big deal, no supplicating, I just enjoy seeing her face light up. It's for MY pleasure.

Thirdly, get a gf that gives you bj's 365 days a year.

And it's not a woman's world, never has been, never will be. Everyone deserves a partner that appreciates them, but being negative and cynical about it won't make your life easier, in my honest opinion, and it won't help you find her.

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rules

The Rules for Valentine's Day:

1. No Dates Whatsoever. (Valentine's is for full-fledged girlfriends only.)

2. If Some Girl You're Interested In, Throws in the Valentine's Day Words as a Hint, Make a Date for the Following Week.

3. Only Do Enough So That Your Girlfriend Is Not Embarassed To Tell Her Friends What You Two Did. (Anything over-the-top or under is serious back-fire material.)

4. If You Have a Serious LTR Girlfriend, Send Flowers to Her Workplace. (She needs to do the bragging thing, but only if you two are serious (and don't work together lol.))

5. Sex is Far From Automatic (you'll get much more sex later if you leave this part up to her on this night.)

6. Remain Mysterious About Your Plans For The Night. (Leave people, especially women, guessing about what you are really doing.)

Add some more.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOVE is a lie invented by women to make guys do what they want.