Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

V Smell to Detect Cheating Woman

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adding my two pences...

I've got to say that 2 girls that I've f*cked in the recent times, which were ISO9000 recognized sluts, had the worst smelling pus!es I have ever f*cked...

In my entire god damned life!!

I've had girls with funky smells, but those b!tches were in another level.

I have no scientific article or proof to back me up on this, and I may have also f*cked girls who may have been total carousel riders, but I guarantee you. These 2 were nothing like I have ever seen before. I can't even descbribe it

Point is. This thread do make a little bit of sense! :up:

Last edited:

jc_80

Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is true then I might never have been cheated on. every pvssy I've had has always smelled so fresh and so clean clean.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Lefty,
Collossus' input was most valuable.... I think all these experiences beg a Question...How can you tell them?...How can it be improved...I once walked away from a relationship over this LOL.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yikes! I have experience "the funk"!

I dismissed this when I first read the thread... "glad that doesn't happen to me!"

Then I remembered so-and-so and thought about it more.

It is a noxious smell, like normal vag + dude's armpit + road kill.
:eek:

And the situation in that case lends credit to the idea. It got me thinking of other encounters where my head was steered clear of the disaster area. ATROCIOUS funk on my stick afterwards. And it was condom-less sex... double-oops on my part! I think "condom-less" is the crucial part. A condom would keep in the schmegma and not let it be deposited inside.

See, normal vag stank is "washed away" when the girl's juices start flowing. That normal, end-of-the-day "ripe" smell is NOT what we are discussing here.
There is normal funk, then there is a smell like wiping a carp which has laid on the shore for a couple days on your armpit and saying "lick it before you stick it".

Not the same. : puke : It stands to reason: someone mentioned a smelly, wrinkly troll between their legs. Although I pride myself on keeping my zone suckable, I know other dudes don't care nearly as much. All that ball cheese rubbing against a sensitive ecosystem is bound to start some fermentation! It would surely interfere with the biome.
vag + kim chi + blue cheese?
:dryheave:

Hmm... I'll keep my eyes, er... nose, open in the future. Thanks for the insight, logicallefty.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Vulpine said:
I dismissed this when I first read the thread... "glad that doesn't happen to me!"

Then I remembered so-and-so and thought about it more.

It is a noxious smell, like normal vag + dude's armpit + road kill.
:eek:
Exactly, yes. That would describe it.

Vulpine said:
See, normal vag stank is "washed away" when the girl's juices start flowing. That normal, end-of-the-day "ripe" smell is NOT what we are discussing here.
There is normal funk, then there is a smell like wiping a carp which has laid on the shore for a couple days on your armpit and saying "lick it before you stick it".
Right again!

Vulpine said:
Not the same. : puke : It stands to reason: someone mentioned a smelly, wrinkly troll between their legs. Although I pride myself on keeping my zone suckable, I know other dudes don't care nearly as much. All that ball cheese rubbing against a sensitive ecosystem is bound to start some fermentation! It would surely interfere with the biome.
vag + kim chi + blue cheese?
:dryheave:

I once had to shower twice after it because I had showered and was sitting in a meeting at work and could smell it through my own cloths after ONE shower. The second one took care of it.

Vulpine said:
Hmm... I'll keep my eyes, er... nose, open in the future. Thanks for the insight, logicallefty.
You are very welcome Sir. I took a little slack for this subject originally but I know it's very relevant to the subject of cheating women. Like I said originally and others have said, it's not a 100% smoking gun of cheating, but I think we can all agree that it can be factored in as at least circumstantial evidence.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
I took a little slack
The word you meant to use is "flak", left over from WWII pilots taking anti-aircraft fire, or " fire from the flak guns". Those AA's would launch rounds that exploded and broadcast large amounts of shrapnel to shred and cripple planes and their occupants. Hence the need for a "flak" jacket. A flak jacket protects you from the shrapnel associated with the AA guns.

"logicallefty took so much flak for his stinky vag post that he should have wore a flak jacket"

See also: Flaktürme, or Flak Towers, in Germany. Hitler's Castles! Military genius on his part, check out the wiki link!

Sorry for correcting you, lefty. I'm left-handed and would also juxtapose "cut me some slack" with "taking flak".

logicallefty said:
Like I said originally and others have said, it's not a 100% smoking gun of cheating, but I think we can all agree that it can be factored in as at least circumstantial evidence.
Nah, don't downplay the importance... I think you are spot on. glass half full is +1, too. "Cheating" not necessarily, taking several unprotected cøcks and associated loads? Definitely. Taking multiple dirty wangs isn't cheating, per se. I mean, when you smell it, you aren't likely committed, and wouldn't be likely to after smelling a true cüm dumpster. But being a committed relationship, then suddenly smelling that, without a doubt, and without another thought: next.

You gotta trust your gut, and it would be doing cartwheels trying to tell you to never smell that again: NEXT!

Very valuable insight, indeed. Take note, folks.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Sorry for correcting you, lefty. I'm left-handed and would also juxtapose "cut me some slack" with "taking flak".

No worries! lol

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: I hate it when the pinky get stinky! :crackup:

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know my ex wife's smelled different if we'd had sex in the 3 days before or hadn't.... When I smelled it and I hadn't been there...... that was the start of the end. She said "You have a vivid imagination" but we were in marriage C. at the time.... for other reasons